Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). (7802 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics). / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by femi4: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2019
I don't take puna for revenge mission. Using me to get back to your bf is a no for me
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by miracle956: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2019
rex444:
I don't have time for cartoon...wey dey live one
lol
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by miracle956: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
DimkpaBini:
I'll take her with me when I go out to watch the match.When we come back, the real match will start wink
she is half naked remember
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by DimkpaBini: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2019
miracle956:

she is half naked remember
I'll just give her one of my shirts
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by pansophist(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2019
In as much as I understand the satirical nature of the situation at hand, cancelling my football plan sets a precedent that my plans can be easily disrupted by the availability of a pussi. It will establish a detrimental knowledge in her head that to get what she wants, her pussi is the key to it.

If it happens in a real-life situation, then she has to wait. The match is only for 2 hours maximum, and if she can not wait until then, well, she is free to go. Disrupting my plan because she chooses to be available reinforces the narrative women have about men, that pussi is what we worship, a symptom of a weaker male. Don't be that guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by Apination(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Champions league over pussy anytime anyday grin
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
I will go for the champions league finals. There is peculiar joy associated with watching stuff like this live smiley
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by Limitless72(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
pansophist:
In as much as I understand the satirical nature of the situation at hand, cancelling my football plan (or any other plans for that matter) sets a precedent that positioned me like a thirsty dude, who can be easily disrupted by the availability of a pussi. It will establish a detrimental knowledge in her head that to get what she wants, her pussi is the key to it. Men should understand that women do not interpret reality as they do, and you've just shot yourself in the leg.

If it happens in a real-life situation, then she has to wait. The match is only for 2 hours maximum, and if she can not wait until then, well, she is free to go. Men should realize that disrupting your plan because she chooses to be available reinforces the narrative women have about men, that pussi is what we worship, a symptom of a weaker male. Don't be that guy.

please spare us this bunkum..
who told you there's no second half or highlight...
You bang here well for 45mins go, watch your match for the next 45 mins.
Re: What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). by miracle956: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Not multitasking at all. I'm actually not doing the fvcking. Google the 'reverse cowgirl position' please.
buh their is no light in your house. Or will she ride you at the viewing center?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics) / The Only Yoruba Girl I For Like Marry - Pictures / Who Wants To Take Me Out For Valentine (ladies are not allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.