Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. (6551 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by 1102(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2010
Nigerian Nairaland gurls are now so Good at there are a few of em, with my baby omolola leading the pack!! grin grin
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2010
**Tosinville raps**

}}}>> Nigerian girlz are b*tchez who give you kissez to take your richez and leave you in pieces. <<{{{

Hey! u, don't dubb part of ma vibez u digg?
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2010
tosin, you are so not well~
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2010
I Have mixed-feelings towards Nigerian girls.
Beautiful as they come and painful as they go.

I love to make some my wifeys of them.
Hot as they come, turn into potheads as they go.

Big-assed as Nigerians are, I still wanna make love to them.
That sex could be very sexy, but yet I will bang as deep and let them go!

Nigerian girls, weedinLA loves you all, so don't go.
But come talk loudly and silly so I can let all of you go.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by 1102(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2010
Tosinville:

**Tosinville raps**

}}}>> Nigerian girlz are b*tchez who give you kissez to take your richez and leave you in pieces. <<{{{

Hey! u, don't dubb part of ma vibez u digg?

2much 2pac can really be a problem~ grin grin
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2010
@weeding, at least you love nigerian gurlz not like some people
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2010
Me not so well abi ni aro kutu kutu monday?

**Tosinville frown at omolola1 aggressively**
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2010
frown wella, it is good for ur body~
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2010
190, too much 2pac can really be a problem? Bro, watz up with that?

**Tosinville is sipping jedi-jedi for rehearsal in the studio**
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2010
u too dry
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2010
Really? If topic dey dry me sef go dey yan anyhow nd i comot 4 romance section 4 unaself here no dey lively again like b4.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2010
bye bye
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by SAGoddess: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2010
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

That is for "MINI MOBO"  I can just see Mini MOBO with his little finger in his nose  grin  grin
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2010
lmao
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1:

lmao

Time to go to bed Omolola1! Peace. Let's get it hot there. I got your back.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2010
alwite, gud nyte
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by 1102(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

That is for "MINI MOBO"  I can just see Mini MOBO with his little finger in his nose  grin  grin

SA Dont dont go into the Jungle un-harmed.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2010
Awon olose
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2010
Sa. goddess,

welcome madam, how you doing in durban farm? Besides are you zulu, xhosa etc or which of the tribe are you?
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by MOBO444(f): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2010
@ Poster you very right, i will advice you to stick to the oriental ladies, Black Niger chick aint worth it.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by DrCork: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2010
I agree!! wink
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by 1102(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
Tosinville:

Sa. goddess,

welcome madam, how you doing in durban farm? Besides are you zulu, xhosa etc or which of the tribe are you?

Back in ur face SA goddess is the good one, take ur offer to queeneve or nerd~
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

Babe, you sound romantic. I can hit up if you want. But I got to so you respect me:
. You sounded sweet. I smiled. You were awesome. But you sounded a little cocky. No probs. I still love. I can still cut you off if you bleep up.
So shut up muthafucka, I still bleep up with you if you mess up,
Damn, nairaland go to sleep. Because I am coming to take over. Be worried and scared because I am never scared mutha fucka

o_O smh. I highly doubt that you and I could be friends. Your views on Nigerians girls are a bit much. I like to look at things from different angles. In the original post, you generalized all Nigerian girls like we were all one person. Ummm, newsflash, WE'RE NOT!!! That's like caucasians saying that all black people steal. We all know that's no true so please don't generalize about Nigerian girls. Honestly, I truly believe that you met some bad apples that's all. I know you don't know me and you probably don't really care about what I have to say but when I hear guys like you bashing Nigerians girls, imagine how it makes us feel?? I've met crappy Nigerian guys before but I don't go around saying "All Nigerian are cheater, all Nigerian guys are drug dealers, all Nigerian guys do 419". C'mon, open your eyes and meet new girls. I'm sure you really are a good guy, just meet new girls. And one more thing. Don't call me "muthafucka". I didn't do anything to you to warrant that kind of response. And why the hell would you tell me to be scared? We're online for goodness sakes? What, do you expect me to be running away every time I see a thread by you. LMAO, this isn't East Vancouver. You can't just go around bullying people on Nairaland.

weedinLA:

I Have mixed-feelings towards Nigerian girls.
Beautiful as they come and painful as they go.

I love to make some my wifeys of them.
Hot as they come, turn into potheads as they go.

Big-assed as Nigerians are, I still wanna make love to them.
That sex could be very sexy, but yet I will bang as deep and let them go!

Nigerian girls, weedinLA loves you all, so don't go.
But come talk loudly and silly so I can let all of you go.

"Nigerian girls, weedinLA loves you all, so don't go.", if you loved Nigerian girls as much as you say you do, you wouldn't be talking about us in this manner. I'm gonna tell you something my dad always told me "Respect is a two way street. In order to get some, ya gotta give some", you can't expect us to respect you if your sitting around trying to makes us feel like crap. S**t don't fly like that. It ain't cute, so cut it out. Trust me, you'd met nicer girls if you's stop all of this.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by DrCork: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2010
Nigerian females are from a differnt planet, but theyare ok, ish
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2010
Dr Cork:

Nigerian females are from a differnt planet, but theyare ok, ish

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

o_O smh. I highly doubt that you and I could be friends. Your views on Nigerians girls are a bit much. I like to look at things from different angles. In the original post, you generalized all Nigerian girls like we were all one person. Ummm, newsflash, WE'RE NOT!!! That's like caucasians saying that all black people steal. We all know that's no true so please don't general about Nigerian girls. Honestly, I truly believe that you met some bad apples that's all. I know you don't know me and you probably don't really care about what I have to say but when I hear guys like you bashing Nigerians girls, imagine how it makes us feel?? I've met crappy Nigerian guys before but I don't go around saying "All Nigerian are cheater, all Nigerian guys are drug dealers, all Nigerian guys do 419". C'mon, open your eyes and meet new girls. I'm sure you really are a good guy, just meet new girls. And one more thing. Don't call me "muthafucka". I don't do anything to you to warrant that kind of response. And why the hell would you tell me to be scared? We're online for goodness sakes? What, do you expect me to be running away every time I see a thread by you. LMAO, this isn't East Vancouver. You can't just go around bullying people on Nairaland.

"Nigerian girls, weedinLA loves you all, so don't go.", if you loved Nigerian girls as much as you say you do, you wouldn't be talking about us in this manner. I'm gonna tell you something my dad always told me "Respect is a two way street. In order to get some, ya gotta give some", you can't expect us to respect you if your sitting around trying to makes us feel like crap. S**t don't fly like that. It ain't cute, so cut it out. Trust me, you'd met nicer girls if you's stop all of this.

I think I am beginning to like you. But are you really a geeky nerd? If you so, then I understand where you are coming from.

Oh so you lived in shitty East-side Vancouver ; a third world neighbourhood in a developed country? It's becoming very obvious who you are.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

I think I am beginning to like you. But are you really a geeky nerd? If you so, then I understand where you are coming from.

Oh so you lived in shitty East-side Vancouver ; a third world neighbourhood in a developed country? It's becoming very obvious who you are.

Boy have you lost your mind?!?! Did I tell you I lived in Vancouver? Did you not see that I live in New York? I said I've been to Vancouver, not that I lived in Vancouver. SMH. READ!!!And to answer your question, I am a nerd at heart. And no, it is not becoming obvious who I am, you haven't even spoken to me long enough to have even half an idea of who I am. Please read the posts sloooooooooowly again. Once again, SMH.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
hehehe, nerd is on fire
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^you're funny man pls just ignore inked_nerd and don't expect her to give you coherent answers. Lastly, she's the kind of girl who stay up to ten places in the states at the same time not knowing maybe she's somewhere in bamako, mali.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
lmao, if nerd catch you,
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^you're funny man pls just ignore inked_nerd and don't expect her to give you coherent answers. Lastly, she's the kind of girl who stay up to ten places in the states at the same time not knowing maybe she's somewhere in bamako, mali.

Oh, is that so? Well at least I can afford to travel around. . . Unlike some people. And since when did Vancouver become part of the United States? Please go to Google Maps and and get your info straight.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by 1102(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
Weed is in canada, i think the other gurl in question is in the states!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You're Beautiful Vs You Look Beautiful / Photo Of The Day : Girls And Their Love For Money / I Am Crushing On A Guy Here But I Still Don't Know If It Is Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.