Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74015 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Dami789: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2019
It's fake news! 3 months tourist visas are still being granted as at this morning
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by globemoney: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2019
ultiabaz36:

You are such a fool. Igbos are well known with this kind horrible behaviour. You go south Africa and you cause Xenophobia, the first ever robbery took place in Saudi Arabia and it was done by the same biafruad. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
Yoruba drug pushers in Saudi Arabia being executed as we speak and also Yoruba terrorists in UK are they not also from oduduwa? Not to mention 90% of internet fraudsters are Yorubas, remember your brother Otumbacash that is in jail in far away turkey for fraud. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by cookingsoul(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
igbos disgracing themselves nd nigeria since d days of john d baptist.vry useless set of ppl. all igbos are known universally for criminal things dats y every landlord hates igbos in lagos cuz wen time go reach they will abscond nd not pay rent.419 dem dey there.kidnapping dem they,infact any criminal act u can think of dem dey.even igbos dont trust other igbos its dat bad.igbos are serial whiners nd complainers go to aba even pigs live in better environment.my advice stay far way from igbos if u want long life.their women vry wicked lots wen their husbands manage make small money dem dei treeat housegirl like slave.boy boy like animals.truly horrible nd dispicable set of human waste

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by bigfish3k: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
BlackSaints:
bigfish3k you see what your Igbo brothers have cause

we should also blame the bad economy in nigeria caused by the yorubas and hausa rulership that caused their emigration
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by playboy19(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
goaldynboy:
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA: A YEYE TRIBALIST

[b]Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
[/b]
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

*Peter Ekekwe*

Okay so you listed out the names, how has that help anything? Or is there a message I am missing here?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by drbamanga: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
FIVE YORUBA ROBBERS TO BE BEHEADED IN UAE.
ICHEOKU says whenever criminals are indented as Nigerians, just know that they are not of Igbo stork, otherwise they will be identified as Igbo criminals, giving Nigeria a "bad" name.

So ICHEOKU was right when he said that those five "Nigerians" captured while robbing a Bureau Du Change in Dubai are definitely not Umu Igbo. The Yoruba media have tried all they could to mask their true identities, as their own born and bred hustlers, but finally, their effort came to naught.

Here now are the names of the five bandits who gave Nigeria a bad name in Dubai and see for yourself if Ndigbo were involved:-

1. Segun Agbaje
2. Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

ICHEOKU says now, the ever divisive and always holier than thou Yoruba media can go hide its ugly face in shame.

From Canada to London to Europe to America to Malaysia to Singapore and everywhere else Nigerians have been fingered for crimes internationally, more than 79% of such fraudulent criminal activities have always been perpetrated by Yoruba people and the records are there for the curiously minded truth pursuer to verify as true. Thousands of them are also in various prisons around the world, convicted and serving their various sentences for such crimes.

ICHEOKU is not by this, absolving or giving Ndigbo a 100% all clear and free of criminal activities; no, just that there are more Yoruba involved in these crimes than they tend to project and pass off in their media. Further, most of the crimes had Yoruba people doing them, long before Ndigbo were introduced to it; including drugs, 419 and outright robbery, and the records are there establishing these facts.

But in their always chest beating, vainglorious self righteousness, the Yoruba media always pillory Ndigbo as the architects of crimes, while in vain trying to cover their own very complicity in all manners of criminal activities. ICHEOKU says wishes such hypocrisy could end, so that we as people can start seeing each other as one and issues involving both Nations as a Nigerian issue.

Anyway, just said to share the information so that the devil be named and shamed. Hopefully, the United Arab Emirate will allow their heads to be shipped back to their families in Lagos for proper burial. Pitiful propagandists. Salute
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
stfu mo.ron. No matter what happen in the west happen inside the country and it's better than goin all over the world disgracing the nation and dragging her in the mud all the time.

We should let you go because we are holding you back? I didn't know were supposed to come and fight on your behalf. They want Biafra yet they are afraid of leaving alone, they must always attach by force to the SS. Tell them to go and start their Igbo nation they will tell you NO because they are scared they have nothing hence the familiarity with SS all the time.
chew on that...

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
compiled by?
chew on that...

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Justiceleague1: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2019
False news
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Justiceleague1: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2019
False

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.