Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74010 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by ceejay80s(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
continue to disgrace urselves all over the world after un a go blame una leaders, useless nigerians

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by muzeze77: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hand them to Saudi Arabia for punishment

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by IvarTheBoneless: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
goaldynboy:
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA: A YEYE TRIBALIST
[s]
[b]Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
[/b]
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.[/s]

*Peter Ekekwe*

Dumb. You still want to find a way to spin it on Yorubas.

We didn't beg your 5 Igbo brothers to lack home training then graduate to international drug trafficking, rape and robbery.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by adedayourt(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Was even expecting them to ban Nigerians from entering into UAE for life

6 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by arrestdarrester: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
UAE loses; economically speaking...

Why didn't they ban Nigerians if they had the balls?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by contigiency(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo

I am a proud Igbo man. But I can tell you that you and your likes are the problem of this country. The gentle man bashed the criminals that caused this dent on our image as a country and not Igbos. The fact that he bashed the criminals and incidentally they bear Igbo names does not mean that Igbos should take war with him. And for your information, Igbos detest bad characters like every other reasonable ethnic groups in the country. So busy body pack well, we are on the same page with anyone who condemned this evil.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by adioolayi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreambeat:
This unrepentant tribalist called Kayode Ogundamisi should remember this day when the table turns.It will certainly turn one day.I ain't a tribalist and will never be

Is your name on the list He listed the names of the Nigerians arrested ...oh....you want him ti say Nigerians Never....those 5 bad eggs are a shame to us as a Nation!

14 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by HomeOfMe(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Following the Five Nigerians arrested for robbery in Dubai. Nigerian passport holders are no eligible to three months UAE tourist visa.

According to Africholiday, Nigeria passport holders are now restricted to 1 months 96 hours and 48 hours UAE tourist Visa till further notice.

Please take note.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/uae-cancel-three-months-tourist-visa.html
Nigerians always constitute nuisance everywhere they go. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Following the Five Nigerians arrested for robbery in Dubai. Nigerian passport holders are no eligible to three months UAE tourist visa.

According to Africholiday, Nigeria passport holders are now restricted to 1 months 96 hours and 48 hours UAE tourist Visa till further notice.

Please take note.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/uae-cancel-three-months-tourist-visa.html
another afonja black ass denting the image of naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lumig: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens are the greatest enemy of this country.
I must dash you money for this comment, nobody should beg me ó. Don't mind my people na to dey shout "government, government" up and down, but the damage most of us cause to this country is weighier than that of our political leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Phonix1234: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
kayfra:

Focus on the message not the messenger. iPob went to spoil market for non-Biafrans in Dubai.

We want Igbos to go. Bear your country's name angry

cheesy
We will not Go,, we will keep being Nigerian till una leave Nigeria for us run or una change the Name

4 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by adioolayi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
How he mentioned the names of the criminals....what do you want him to do to just say Nigerians Nigerians are not armed robbers....those five guys are!

12 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by DWJOBScom(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
kayfra:

Focus on the message not the messenger. iPob went to spoil market for non-Biafrans in Dubai.

We want Igbos to go. Bear your country's name angry

cheesy

The division you desire will consume you..
Don't worry we are praying for the unity of Nigeria and will not let tribalism take it toll on us so your likes will feel the gifts of it. So the pains of a tribal war will touch you and it must.
Ask yourself why the killings in the north started , it was due to careless statements as these and now they are suffering it BUT by God it will end
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
contigiency:

I am a proud Igbo man. But I can tell you that you and your likes are the problem of this country. The gentle man bashed the criminals that caused this dent on our image as a country and not Igbos. The fact that he bashed the criminals and incidentally they bear Igbo names does not mean that Igbos should take war with him. And for your information, Igbos detest bad characters like every other reasonable ethnic groups in the country. So busy body pack well, we are on the same page with anyone who condemned this evil.

God bless you

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tospringe: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This Tolu Ogunlesi is becoming more unreasonable in his daily comments. You can't chose to be sarcastic with a sensitive national matter like this.
STFU Retardo! Where were you when your brothers were shaming the Northern beggars online. Go bury your heads in shame.

6 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mechouk1: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.
I am sorry, but your statement makes no sense. Your so called “Oduduwa Nation” is crime free? The way you think is unfortunate and retrogressive to Nigeria. It has no place in the progressive Nigerian Nation that is currently being built. Your thinking is really shameful!

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Elvis778(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bad news throughout.......... Well, If na me, i go simply ban Nigerians kpatakpata
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by goaldynboy: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

[s]Dumb.

We didn't beg your 5 Igbo brothers to lack home training and go and carry drugs[/s].

Swine!!

Can you deny the fact that the people that carry drugs on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia are not Yoruba people?!
Many of them have been executed; a lot are still on death roll!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by DWJOBScom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
codinglang:
Na dem, awon omo flattino embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The division and strife you desire will consume you.

It will not come upon us in Nigeria but just you and all you do

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mamatwiny(f): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:

Don't mind him. Let him give us the names of Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia and those already convicted.

Anu Mpama!

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tosdam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
The bad Egg would always extend its bad odour to the good ones...

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by DWJOBScom(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
ProudBoy:
If Nigeria had given them Biafra, the ban would have been on Biafra Not Nigeria. Foolish rogues.

Keep it up o

the division you desire will consume you and watch it , it will

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by 9gerian: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow!

Thank you!

yemaldo:

Paul okoye and family,what about that mumu vanguard editor?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Agugbadin: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
This decision should be made permanent
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by DWJOBScom(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
bentwood85:
AFONJA and BUHARI are the problems of Nigeria.

This is our Nigeria and we don't have another so stop all these statements

It's not healthy and not right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by scholes0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:

He mentioned igbo? angry

8 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
very bad
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by mamatwiny(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
I pity Nigerians that have overstayed in that country. Na to just pack their bags come back jejely remain.

3 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by DWJOBScom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I didn't see anywhere he bashed Igbos. He pointed out how the activities of criminals sullies our national reputation. Why do you have a problem with facts being pointed out? As long as Nigerians continue disgracing themselves abroad, we'll continue to be treated as dispensable riffraff all over the world.

God bless you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.