Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74012 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lentilize: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
olas24u:

Nzeribe made sure June 12bwas truncated ,he did the dirty job through association for a better Nigeria.
I'm about to retire to bed: it's past my bed-time! Have good night rest! Bye!

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Jola58: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
for ogunlesi to say Mbuhari is at fault, then his brain should be checked.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by kkfada(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fake news......
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olas24u(f): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Lentilize post=77243861]I'm about to retire to bed: it's past my bed-time! Have good night rest! Bye![/quote
Good night!cheers
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
IntrovertedK:
stfu mo.ron. No matter what happen in the west happen inside the country and it's better than goin all over the world disgracing the nation and dragging her in the mud all the time.

We should let you go because we are holding you back? I didn't know were supposed to come and fight on your behalf. They want Biafra yet they are afraid of leaving alone, they must always attach by force to the SS. Tell them to go and start their Igbo nation they will tell you NO because they are scared they have nothing hence the familiarity with SS all the time.
you are a bastard... do u know the number of yoruba boys arrested outside Nigeria for fraud? I didn't even read the rest of your gibberish before hitting the quote, type and submit... motherfucking peace of shiiit
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
IntrovertedK:
stfu mo.ron. No matter what happen in the west happen inside the country and it's better than goin all over the world disgracing the nation and dragging her in the mud all the time.

We should let you go because we are holding you back? I didn't know were supposed to come and fight on your behalf. They want Biafra yet they are afraid of leaving alone, they must always attach by force to the SS. Tell them to go and start their Igbo nation they will tell you NO because they are scared they have nothing hence the familiarity with SS all the time.

fool; this is for you.

https://web.facebook.com/franca.anaka/posts/2088169114553982?hc_location=ufi
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Abeg commot, when it comes to evil and crime you guys cover the full range and beyond human expectation, including the despicable act of Cannibalism - do I need to go on and reel out the long list of your barbarism?

As for the purported names of those executed in Saudi Arabia; we all know your deviant tricks of using multiple passports and false identities in order to throw off suspicion and scrutiny of the authorities from you - it is quite possible that majority of those executed were your bloody Blodas.

Cannibalism? Is that the best you can do? Please name all these cannibals that you know.

As for the emboldened, you're one hell of a comedian, sha. grin I guess when one's deluded bubble is burst, he grasps for straws. Why the hell would anyone want to impersonate an aboki of all people?

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:

The hilarious thing is many of you Yorubas here think we don't read the news. Majority of Nigeria criminals in the UK are Yoruba. Everything from all kinds of fraud and impersonation and welfare scams and credit card scams, to UK street gangsters stabbing each other, to even the 2 terrorists animals below that decapitated a British soldier on the streets of the UK are mostly Yoruba. And you're here on your phony moral pedestal. You guys are funny sha. grin

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Tiger01: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Olanipekun1:
i love this

Hehehehehehe where are those bastard tribal bigots

You see?
it effects everyone
yippee grin
Take am easy with your words.
Make sango no come for your family.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by NaMeAboki: 2:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Cannibalism? Is that the best you can do? Please name all these cannibals that you know.

As for the emboldened, you're one hell of a comedian, sha. grin I guess when one's deluded bubble is burst, he grasps for straws. Why the hell would anyone want to impersonate an aboki of all people?

Let me start by bursting your bubble of denial - follow this link for your Cannibalistic restaurant closed down in Anambra by police for serving human meat.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Excuzeme: 3:00am On Apr 04, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens BIAFRANS are the greatest enemy of this country NIGERIA.

FIXED.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Excuzeme: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2019
danjalingo:
Copied!

I understand Abike Dabiri has finally done the right thing.
Read the list I just got allegedly issued by her, which is the proper thing to do
For all of you yarning nyen nyen nyen and knocking your heads on my wall because of my earlier post, you are all the reason this country is not moving forward. You are very wicked, selfish and hypocrites. You even lie to yourselves.
The whole idea of my earlier post was to draw attention to high wired divisive tendencies of the APC govt that is capable of doing all of us in, if we don’t speak out.
Now, read what Abike just released and which she should have done in the first place, even if it may not satisfy her interest, whatever that may be.

Take a read:

�Criminality has no tribe�

NAMES OF NIGERIAN ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECTS IN UAE

1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

�������������

NAMES OF NIGERIANS EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
[s]
1. YUSUF YEKINI
2. ADEBAYO ADENIYI
3. MOHAMMED ABUBAKAR
4. MOHAMMED ISSA
5. IBRAHIM CIROMA
6. BIOLA OLOGUNRO[/s]

������������

NAMES OF NIGERIANS CURRENTLY ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS & OTHER CAPITAL OFFENCES IN SAUDI ARABIA

[s]1. IDRIS ADEPOJU
2. ABDULRIMI AJIBOLA
3. JIMOH LAWAL
4. TUNDE IBRAHEEM
5. AMODE SULAMAN
6. HAFIS AMOSUN
7. ALIU MOHAMMED
8. BABATUNDE
9. ABDULRASAQ LAWAL
10. YEKINI
11. ABUBAKAR
12. KAWU MUHAMMED
13. MADINAH YAHAYA
14. AWALU MUHAMMED
15. KAFILAT OLUJIDE
16. AYISA
17. ABDULRAMAN MU'AZU
18. ABDULRAMAN DUROJAYE
19. ABUBAKAR USMAN
20. SUNNY
21. ISSA.
[/s]
Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora Matters.

STOP Fooling yourself.

We know who the developers of hCina, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Phillipines, South Africa, Indonesia, e.t.c, are

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by iragbmite: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Yiibo people, why una like this?

The drug the Yorubas were executed for was kolanut. Yorubas are good people
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by sweetilicious(f): 4:14am On Apr 04, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens are the greatest enemy of this country.
I hated what those guys did both to the image of the country and that of their families.What gave them such guts?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by iragbmite: 4:33am On Apr 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
I hated what those guys did both to the image of the country and that of their families.What gave them such guts?

Thats typical Yiibo for you. They are always thinking of how to steal from others. Like claiming Lagos belongs to them, Emeagwali claimed he is the father of the internet.

They should learn from Yorubas. Stealing is frowned upon in Yorubaland, even oyinbo man knew that as far back as 1825:

I cannot omit bearing testimony to the singular and perhaps unprecedented fact that we have already travelled sixty miles in eight days, and with a
numerous and heavy baggage and about ten different relays of Carriers without
losing so much as the value of a shilling
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by slex(m): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

Nah... Bad move. It would most likely fuel a tribal war and IPOB would seize the moment to claim Igbos are being killed by Hausa/Fulani folks. It would be better the UAE condemn them to death, refuse the plea of the Nigerian government and strike fear in the heart of other dishonest Nigerian folks like them in the country.

I think u r right brother
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by EdiAbali: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.

Remember that majority of the 20 Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking are Yoruba people
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by EdiAbali: 5:54am On Apr 04, 2019
adioolayi:

How he mentioned the names of the criminals....what do you want him to do to just say Nigerians Nigerians are not armed robbers....those five guys are!

Why didn't he mention the names of the 20 Nigerians on death row for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia?

Recently a Yoruba woman was executed in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking, why didn't he mention her name?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by ultiabaz36(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bash Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
You are such a fool. Igbos are well known with this kind horrible behaviour. You go south Africa and you cause Xenophobia, the first ever robbery took place in Saudi Arabia and it was done by the same biafruad. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by OyebadeMikwhiz(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who uae help?
Uae help me o, was so frustrated in naija things ain't working out so I had to come to uae and God as being greatful all the way. What those boys did was really shameful and as put a dent on our image here. We hussle in the right way and we Gon make it through the right source.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by OyebadeMikwhiz(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Dreambeat:
This unrepentant tribalist called Kayode Ogundamisi should remember this day when the table turns.It will certainly turn one day.I ain't a tribalist and will never be
What table? Guy go chill jor
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2019
EmekaBlue:
abooki...do u hav money to travel out to dubai?!
Iyamuri if you ever travel to Dubai,you go see say no be only iyamuri dey go there.We usually go there also but hardly stay there like you people.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by OyebadeMikwhiz(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bash Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
Igbo own worst past anything, may just save talk fot another day. No time
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by richie240: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2019
kemmylove101:
This is really sad.. you see why yoruba should have their own country. I know what those guys did in UAE will have consequence. If today yoruba has their country, we will have the highest visa free countries in the whole africa. its high time we let biafra go.

EdiAbali:

Remember that majority of the 20 Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking are Yoruba people

@ediabali, Let's assume it is true dt majority of those on d list are truly Yoruba's. U know d major difference btw d Yoruba's and Igbo's? D yorubas frown at criminals/crimes irrespective of whether "Kunle/Modinatu" is involved.
it's rare 4 I to find a Yoruba sipporting/feeling pains for a criminal. if any one of those crominls are yorubas, and d sentence is DEATH, then so be it, LET THRM DIE FOR THEIR CRIMES!!!
Let every igbo prrson also have this "Do d crime, face the time" mentality and nigeria will improve.

Don't come to d social media space and be fighting others who frown at criminality just because 'Emeka/Ngozi' is involved.
Pls, remind me when its time for referrendum. U can count on my vote for a full-fledge biafran nation.

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by clem2love(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Dear fellow Naira.

With regards to the above subject, I will like to shade some Inform here.

I reside in UAE and have seen a lot even more than this here in UAE.

We all are one Nigeria with different ethinic groups either from West, East, North or South we all one.

I don't expect anyone here to raise a pointing fingers saying it's Government or a tribe either the person is from North or East. Everyday for the thief and one for the owner.

Am quite sure this guys in mention are not just starters.

Among them are resident who invited them to come for the operation. A farmer will always have a farmer as friend in case his farming tool get back he has a backbone to run to for help. Same applies to these.

A resident thief saw a loop and fast mean to show his parents back home he or she has arrived in invites his partner in crime ���.

So let not point accusing finger on anyone or government for the crime been commitment by them.

For the case of 90 days visit visa been ban, as of now it's still a rumour.. because the UAE government has not come out to say anything..

Here is a clear prove because I just got a friend Visa today.

God bless Nigeria......

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by davien(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
All you can keep fighting over which tribe is the worst.

In our country, no matter the tribe, if you have a fence, you put barb wire on it like a military garrison, that alone should tell you the sense of security we have in our community and the faith we have in our fellow tribesmen and neighbors.

You think you can stop all these by calling out tribes? I laugh in 3D surround sound. We better put up a fence in figurative speech to severely punish acts that demean our image internationally.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2019
richie240:

@ediabali, Let's assume it is true dt majority of those on d list are truly Yoruba's. U know d major difference btw d Yoruba's and Igbo's? D yorubas frown at criminals/crimes irrespective of whether "Kunle/Modinatu" is involved.
it's rare 4 I to find a Yoruba sipporting/feeling pains for a criminal. if any one of those crominls are yorubas, and d sentence is DEATH, then so be it, LET THRM DIE FOR THEIR CRIMES!!!
Let every igbo prrson also have this "Do d crime, face the time" mentality and nigeria will improve.

Don't come to d social media space and be fighting others who frown at criminality just because 'Emeka/Ngozi' is involved.
Pls, remind me when its time for referrendum. U can count on my vote for a full-fledge biafran nation.

interesting

So all those Yahoo boys littered across the SW don't get acceptance amongst their people?

a trip to instagram will show you that indeed crime is now being accepted as the way to go ACROSS Nigeria

This is not a tribe thing as some of you like to put it.

our value system as Nigerians has been damaged big time
And we need to work together to salvage it.
But instead of doing that

in typical black man fashion, you guys are turning it to a tribal issue.

I taya for una
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ugosample(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2019
davien:
All you can keep fighting over which tribe is the worst.

In our country, no matter the tribe, if you have a fence, you put barb wire on it like a military garrison, that alone should tell you the sense of security we have in our community and the faith we have in our fellow tribesmen and neighbors.

You think you can stop all these by calling out tribes? I laugh in 3D surround sound. We better put up a fence in figurative speech to severely punish acts that demean our image internationally.

don't mind them
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by paulibling(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2019
The bashing of my tribe is okay by me. This will make us to stop celebrating small boys that will go abroad yesterday and come back with Venza today and people will have no problem with it.

See how the ekperimas have affected over 200 million citizens though excluding the really wealthy ones with investment values.

In conclusion, support the government of the day and hold them accountable for better Nigeria.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by BABSSSOO(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2019
useless people, them go come Lagos na rubbish them go com do...go South Africa na drugs...go Italy na prostitution...now den Don go uae go rob... I tire for this people oo..i kuku no mention name or tribe oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.