Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (74028 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Kendumazy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abi naaw
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by afroniger: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Damn. Those boys no try at all. They flew all the way to UAE to carry out a robbery.

29 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SEONaijaExpert: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
This Tolu Ogunlesi is becoming more unreasonable in his daily comments. You can't chose to be sarcastic with a sensitive national matter like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nawa undecided
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Sicilyjoe: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Is temporary maybe a month or two they will lift the ban, they did same in 2017 when some guys rob western union in same sharja then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Ashoore: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Why are they punishing the mistake of a father to the son?

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Premiumwriter: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
They will continue boxing us from all corners until we learn to develop our own country and make it conducive for ourselves.

I can't imagine after much struggling and developing their own country with their sweat, they will now allow some black monkeys come and dirty their streets with banana peels.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Akabuking: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
see what my igbo brothers have caused.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by fish23(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Awon omo Okorocha In Jagaban’s voice grin
“TheOkorochas” tongue

nwanyionitsha:
Where dem dey?
All the 'first class citizens'
Oya..... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Maydfourth: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
No probs....Thanks UAE..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by babzo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo

I didnt notice any mention of tribe in that tweet!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by AMI3(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Everything start with in us. Nigeria is sick we need a good physician to diagnose our sickness.

8 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens are the greatest enemy of this country.
Senseful post from you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by olayinka63: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
You can see that when they issued ban, they issued it to all Nigerians. It is better we unite together in addressing the issues of those spoiling our names outside.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by tripper003: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reminds me of "Chike and the river"
...some nincompoop did this. Responsible citizens bear the brunt. Naija go beta o

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by goaldynboy: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA: A YEYE TRIBALIST

[b]Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.
[/b]
While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

*Peter Ekekwe*

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by checkolatunji: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens are the greatest enemy of this country.

There is nothing bigotry in his comment

10 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by RichBoy247: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreambeat:
This unrepentant tribalist called Kayode Ogundamisi should remember this day when the table turns.It will certainly turn one day.I ain't a tribalist and will never be

No matter how many times the table turns it will always turn 99% against Flattinos because Crime, Drugs, Armed Robbery, e.t.c. are your inherited generational trade. this however does not mean other tribes too don't do crime, but you Flattinos do 99% of crimes all over the world. So, if you like, go and use hand to turn the table, it will always be against you.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by madza: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
If a particular tribe in Nigeria could reduce its crave for too much money our image will not be dented globally like it is at the moment

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by BlackSaints: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigfish3k you see what your Igbo brothers have cause

11 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Lumig: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
These people have given Nigeria a bad name again. In South Africa na dem, in UK na dem. Now na Dubai, infact...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by GoldHorse(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just because of these 5 idiots!

5 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Mahsums: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
See wetin iyamri cause us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Stale
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by SmartMen: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.
una go just dey misyarn... The ones doing money rituals nko? The ones doing yahoo yahoo nko? Are they not Yorubas?

Do u think someone will just wake up and decide to do crime? When u all are celebrating show off of wealth by hushbingo and yeyebrities, you didn't know what we see here is one of the disadvantage?

When you all do nothing about the constant increase of unemployment, you didn't know that this will be the cause?

Those idiots are Nigerians, they are not Biafrans.... When they said u let them go, na una still say NO... When crime comes, una go say dem be Biafrans when good come, una go say dem be Nigerians. Na Ogun, Sango and Amadioha go strike you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by shegra58: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ipob has done it again una well done

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by BillgatesMaigad(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Just when I've been planning on having a three months visa in Dubai. How did I even become a Nigerian?

Crime will continue to increase in Nigeria unless government must stabilize the economy. The Wealth of this great nation is in the hands of very few individuals while the majority suffers. Imagine paying a senator 36million naira!
If you've ever been to Abuja, goto Asokoro and maitama you will see how these guys lavish our money on choice properties. How will an ex governor have 30 houses to him self alone in Abuja, is it not madness?

Nigerians in the diaspora must all come back home to rescue this country cos they have the exposure just like Sowore is doing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by enomakos(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
they travelled all the way there to rob?

jesus

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by brainhgeek(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Following the Five Nigerians arrested for robbery in Dubai. Nigerian passport holders are no eligible to three months UAE tourist visa.

According to Africholiday, Nigeria passport holders are now restricted to 1 months 96 hours and 48 hours UAE tourist Visa till further notice.

Please take note.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/uae-cancel-three-months-tourist-visa.html

Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.