Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ (6030 Views)

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Things To Do B4 During And After Sex (nauthy Chat 18+) / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
luk at dis animal talking wen dey attack u in sex rums who fight for u if not me I put dis blog for to learn abi u Neva have sex. Hippocrates abeg get lost
Bless u
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
fool at 40 get lost
For your mind that dirty fool Uyailncomparabl go trip for you...bros uyi na Ashy,money for hand.she cant fall in love,not with a fool like you. Go and ask them what they discovered about me that got them tripping? Guts not stupidity like you are displaying.'i have a millions' oniro oshi omo ale. Ko ni da fun e laye yi. E ma ku danu nitori olosho.
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bossjakande:
fool at 40 get lost
For your mind that dirty fool Uyailncomparabl go trip for you...bros uyi na Ashy,money for hand.she cant fall in love,not with a fool like you. Go and ask them what they discovered about me that got them tripping? Guts not stupidity like you are displaying.'i have a millions' oniro oshi omo ale. Ko ni da fun e laye yi. E ma ku danu nitori olosho.G
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nofavorss:

Bi ewure ba boju wehin afepe felepe
Ekpenta na kitikpa gbagbuo nne muru gi maka na odi nzuzu nwoke wee tuba ya ime owe muta gi. Omenwa mekwa nna gi.
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Hey! Edit my moniker next time.
Expensive broke pus.y,how you dey? Hungry?
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
fool at 40 get lost
Blogging fool truth is you and your bitches have nothing on me except that i rejected dating a broke lady .you will never be 40 since 40 na ur problem.every well meaning Nler has called you out on ur poor blogging skills. ogun lo makpa iya e.
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Bossjakande:

pls show me uyi's nude picture or shut up forever, gosh you are such a fool and you are one of the worst idiots I've seen on the internet. You are pass 40 years old and you act like a baby, man. You are so shameless you spent your life attacking a girl u reach to born. or you Never senior her with like 13years. show me her nude picture or be silent forever, it's like u don't know me. I fight dirty I wont let any idiot do rubbish to those I call my friend. I'm not a coward to report u for a ban, instead I will use word to finish u bastard u are a cheap ting, abeg get out of my face

Jak! I love you. I am your new fan! kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Blogging fool truth is you and your bitches have nothing on me except that i rejected dating a broke lady .you will never be 40 since 40 na ur problem.every well meaning Nler has called you out on ur poor blogging skills. ogun lo makpa iya e.

What happen? Last time I remember, girls were sliding into your DM's like a defender grin grin grin
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Guest007:

What happen? Last time I remember, girls were sliding into your DM's like a defender grin grin grin
Nne na d sliding don slide me enter wahala as this foolish blogger babe follow slide so he vex confront me online... E nor funny again o!
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nne na d sliding don slide me enter wahala as this foolish blogger babe follow slide so he vex confront me online... E nor funny again o!
guy u be champion of fools u get award for stupidity form Monday to Sunday is like ur phone battry is connected to ur foolishness each time u charge it ur foolishness increase I ask u were is uyi nauthy pix and u begin to type like who got epilepsy. werey boy u are useless to d rooms and useless to ur self old man wit baby brain
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Yigiyaga:
For your mind that dirty fool Uyailncomparabl go trip for you...bros uyi na Ashy,money for hand.she cant fall in love,not with a fool like you. Go and ask them what they discovered about me that got them tripping? Guts not stupidity like you are displaying.'i have a millions' oniro oshi omo ale. Ko ni da fun e laye yi. E ma ku danu nitori olosho.
uyi na olosho but she no give u kpomo she send nauthy pix yet she no give u dat becos u know u are a lier. even Preshy u attack. because dey see u are d April fool if romance roons
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Nofavorss:

Bi ewure ba boju wehin afepe felepe
ignore DAT animal
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
uyi na olosho but she no give u kpomo she send nauthy pix yet she no give u dat becos u know u are a lier. even Preshy u attack. because dey see u are d April fool if romance roons
Who do you like this?see where blogger dey write english..jisos!!na poultry university you go?
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
ignore DAT animal
Na your papa first born be amimal. No be him Bleep him mama born you ,no wonder the level of uselessness you display on this forum. People like you ought to have died dec 31 2018..
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2019
I don ignore am since sef
Bossjakande:
ignore DAT animal
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy u be champion of fools u get award for stupidity form Monday to Sunday is like ur phone battry is connected to ur foolishness each time u charge it ur foolishness increase I ask u were is uyi nauthy pix and u begin to type like who got epilepsy. werey boy u are useless to d rooms and useless to ur self old man wit baby brain
Hahaha !stupid boy na hungry dey ur eye .go join agbero
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
I don ignore am since sef

you were here already undecided
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guest007:

you were here already undecided
Oh! Didn’t know it’s this. Yes, I was cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Guest007:
grin grin grin

Jak! I love you. I am your new fan! kiss kiss kiss
love u girl am on ban since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by anthonyuncle(m): 5:00am On Apr 10, 2019
confirm copy and paste article
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by Bossjakande: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2019
anthonyuncle:
confirm copy and paste article
did I copy it from ur ass
Re: How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ by anthonyuncle(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
did I copy it from ur ass
u can do better

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In Brothel / Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / 21 Totally NSFW Photos Of Massive Cocks [WARNING!! 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.