Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (81873 Views)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by emsco(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
my Toyota car was vandalized around that same area last week Tuesday.Wind screen stolen,brain box and door buttons stolen.The case is still in court
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by franklingud(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
This one happened in broad daylight in Lagos, after now NCAN will check it to see igbos.
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by emsco(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
My Toyota corrolla was vandalized last week around same area. Brain box,windscreen and car control button stolen.The case is still in court
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by phazotron(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Akalia:
This particular Toyota model parts seem to be priced valuables to these car thieves. Few months ago my boss's newly acquired Toyota (similar model) was wrecked by some car thieves in his neighborhood . They made away with the brain box, taillights e.t c.

Corolla is like the holy grail among car theives
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Yemi1987(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
that was the result of the current administration blaming the past administrations but fail to swift to creation of jobs, creating enabling environment for bussinesses to strife also fail to checkmate corruption within his fold...
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by cutedharmee: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
mukthar2000:
I don't think those thiefs vet sense, instead of them to flay the whole car, they made away with the brain box, taillights, side mirrors, stereo, door control units etc. Did they have sense.
Ooooooooole undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Greatzeus(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
saasala:
The youths are unemployed and will do just anything to make money.

I foresee worse to come. Niggas be soon carrying guns and robbing people in broad day light, beating especially women mercilessly to collect whatever they have.

The ticking time bomb on Nigeria is about to explode.
On behalf of all patriotic Nigerians,I send it back to sender angry
Things we keep getting better for me and all who wish Nigeria well,amen
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Teajayz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
If you have a comprehensive insurance cover on this car, kindly reach me on +2347056213630.

I will put you through on what to do and how to go about getting all those fittings back and also the damage to the car with little or no penny from your pocket to fix the car.

InsuranceMan
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Marcos88(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why you come be like this nah?? grin grin

Hotzone:

Most of the items detached from the automobile was not necessary to the owner such as;
1. Brain box: the owner can’t use his brain so the car brain is needless
2. Car stereo: driver doesn’t listen to news or entertainment
3. Fog light: dews don’t fall here
4. Screw jack: driver has been screwing himself without jack for a very long time
5. Door handle: maybe they want to turn it into a humvee
6. Tired
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by JAOS(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
professionally experienmented

Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by Hoodbilonia: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2019
La la
Ladipo things..mushin
Re: See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight by RuggedSniper: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2020
AutoJoshNIG:

This car was vandalized by car thieves today at Egbeda, Lagos. The surprising thing is that the theft was carried out in broad daylight and nobody caught them in the act. The security man around that vicinity was fast asleep and didn’t notice a thing.

As you can see in the video, they made away with the brain box, taillights, side mirrors, stereo, door control units etc.

Watch the video via the link HERE

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/toyota-corolla-vandalized-car-thieves/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.