Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa (16442 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Naijaalive(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari Aide, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts As Four boys from St John’s Science and Technical College in Anambra State have won the Bronze Medal at the International Festival of Engineering, Science and Technology which took place in Tunisia.

Names
1. Ugwuish Ogonna
2. Chuka-Umeora Anthony
3. Nwachukwu Daniel
4. Machi Dominic

Captioned
Proudly Nigerian. Well done, guys��

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Abike-Erewa-Reacts-As-Nigerians-Students-Won-Bronze-Medal-At-In-Tunisa.html?m=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Naijaalive(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2019

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Earlystar698(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
if it was a crime the will say Southeast but because they make a great move is now Nigeria......

Some people will not like the names

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by heryur(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congrat to boys.... but to be sincere the rate at which this woman is reacting for some days now I think PMB need to appoint minister of reaction in his next cabinet

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Naijaalive(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by bro4u: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
heryur:
Congrat to boys.... but to be sincere the rate at which this woman is reacting for some days now I think PMB need to appoint minister of reaction in his next cabinet
Nigerians, if she had been keeping mute you'll still be the one to complain... Nigerians are insatiable aswear.

57 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by MetaPhysical: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Last time it was girls from Anambra winning gold. This time boys from Anambra wins bronze.

Where is everybody else in 35 states?

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by MetaPhysical: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Congrats to the scholars!
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by BaaleOko: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Because it's positive news, now those Igbo kids are now "proud Nigerians"... The same kids some idiots call 5%, or claim the region they come from contributes nothing to Nigeria lol, the hypocrisy of that country is just too much. Congrats to the boys for making us proud.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Naijaalive(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2019
BaaleOko:
Because it's positive news, now those Igbo kids are now "proud Nigerians"... The same kids some idiots call 5%, or claim the region they come from contributes nothing to Nigeria lol, the hypocrisy of that country is just too much. Congrats to the boys for making us proud.

Support

13 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Mutteeme: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Upton: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Abike reaction
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madmohamed(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Well done guys.... make your tribe proud, make your region proud.

They cant hold your progress down, you dont judge a whole tribe with the crimes of a few.

Igbo amaka..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Naijaalive(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Esseite:
Well done guys.... make your tribe proud, make your region proud.

They cant hold your progress down, you dont judge a whole tribe with the crimes of a few.

Igbo amaka..

Supports

17 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by moscobabs(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Very soon, we shall separate the Biafrans from the igbos
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by IvarTheBoneless: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2019
grin

They will queue to lick her ass now.

They abused her for the Dubai Robbery.

All she did both times was to post names.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by mightyhaze: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Igbo,...

Hardiest Tribe in the world ! Mockingbird cudnt call the names of this ones,but if it were a crime,..ud see her giving microscopic details about them. A shameless old bigot !

Lest i forget ,...

Igbo amaka !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Emycord: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2019
wow see how they are now "nigerians for good " but they are "igbo's for bad"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2019
All Igbos

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by grandiose4ever: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Nop
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madridsta007(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Naijaalive:
Buhari Aide, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts As Four boys from St John’s Science and Technical College in Anambra State have won the Bronze Medal at the International Festival of Engineering, Science and Technology which took place in Tunisia.

Names
1. Ugwuish Ogonna
2. Chuka-Umeora Anthony
3. Nwachukwu Daniel
4. Machi Dominic

Captioned

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Abike-Erewa-Reacts-As-Nigerians-Students-Won-Bronze-Medal-At-In-Tunisa.html?m=1

They are doing world-class things. Suddenly, it is “Nigerian” students. wink
But when they are caught stealing in Dubai, it is “Igbos”. grin grin grin
The hypocrisy which oozes out of the mouth of Nigerians cannot be a blessing to the country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by LUGBE: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Yeye used woman.

She is yet to give us names of those drug list executed in Saudi Arabia and those yet to be executed.

We are watching you with that your face that looks like tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2019
wateva IBO do Yoruba hav do in past a millions times so is not a news let see IBO win noble prize or IBO play for anoda country as dele alli let see IBO as first to rule as civillian and militry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2019
madridsta007:

It is “Nigerian” students.
But when they are caught stealing in Dubai, it is “Igbos”.
The hypocrisy which oozes out of the mouth of Nigerians cannot be a blessing to the country.
tell ur IBO to stop carrying cocaines
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by KINGwax007(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Keep reacting upandan. U be chemical?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by wizkidblogger(f): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
great guys
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by austelright1: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.*

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name and pls tell your boss to name and shame the executive governor of kano state who has bbeen given certificate of return by Inec.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by richie240: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:
stop fanning the embers if hate. Was there anywhere she mentioned igbos of those that committed crime in UAE? She only reeled out their names as she did here.

LUGBE:
Yeye used woman.

She is yet to give us names of those drug list executed in Saudi Arabia and those yet to be executed.

We are watching you with that your face that looks like tongue

madridsta007:

mightyhaze:
Igbo,...

Hardiest Tribe in the world ! Mockingbird cudnt call the names of this ones,but painted them with the nigerian brush. But if it were a crime,..ud see her giving microscopic details about them.

Igbo amaka

IvarTheBoneless:
grin

They will queue to lick her ass now.

They abused her for the Dubai Robbery.

All she did both times was to post names.

BaaleOko:

contigiency:
Did this wan mention south East When the issue of those criminals came up? She merely mentioned names then you people started casting her asking why she named them. Besides I don't even know what is wrong in naming and shaming criminals. If I had those idiots address and the names of their parents, I will not hesitate to disclose them. I don't know why we should not detest evil in all ramifications.

bro4u:

Nigerians, if she had been keeping mute you'll still be the one to complain... Nigerians are insatiable aswear.

Earlystar698:
if it was a crime the will say Southeast but because they make a great move is now Nigeria......

Some people will not like the names

Hypocrisy runs in d bloods of many in this nation, What u were accusing her of doing in d case of 5 international robbers (what a title) by naming them is what she has just done again!!!

In no place did she ever mention Igbo in d case of the International robbers and still in d case of these students, she hasn't mentioned any tribe. Why is our lives like this?
Who do us ds iskanchi?
Oh, I get it, u were pained because d robbers were "Emekas" right? If dt be d case whose fault is dt? Pmb? Abike?
I expect u hypocritical lots to complain now that why is it only igbo names were mentioned in ds academic feat.

We must all have the "do d crime, do the time" mindset to really progress in ds country. As long as we still have ds feeling/pain in support of crime/criminals/criminality just nvos of ethnic affiliation, we have a long way ahead of us.

If a Yoruba man carry drugs into Saudi and d sentence is DEATH, then so be it. Kilam papapa!
If an igboman carry drugs into Indonesia where d sentence is DEATH, then sharp-sharp killam quick!
Same goes for d Hausa man.

Don't come to social media and fight everybody fighting crime jyss because "my bloda is involved".
Shikena!!!

NB
And for those shouting 'why didn't she mention d ppl caught in Saudi, is it because they are Yoruba's"?
Pls note that the peculiarity of this robbery is on a different scale, a new development. It has kind of bcom a normal (news) to hear of Nigerians caught for drug trafficking, but this one caught everyone unawares. If that e the case I Totally support the naming of EVERY Nigerian ( both by heart and those who only say so by mouth just to get her passport) who engage in crime abroad and let's see where the scale will tilt towards.
Enuff said!

9 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by KINGwax007(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2019
madridsta007:

tell your people to stop carrying cocaine na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Tells Adeseye Ogunlewe: Your Departure Will Do Us Good / South Africa's High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobic Attacks / Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.