Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa (16427 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Sultty(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Earlystar698:
if it was a crime the will say Southeast but because they make a great move is now Nigeria......

Some people will not like the names
That's not true. Igbos r pros in playing victims, wakeup from ur sleep no special treatment we r all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by ladyn4real(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Naijaalive:
https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Abike-Erewa-Reacts-As-Nigerians-Students-Won-Bronze-Medal-At-In-Tunisa.html?m=1
Abike-Erewa...now they are proudly Nigerians, remember they are from that part of the country you said that are disgrace to your Nigeria..��
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by BillGoldberg: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2019
richie240:

Hypocrisy runs in d bloods of many in this nation, What u were accusing her of doing in d case of 5 international robbers (what a title) by naming them is what she has just done again!!!

In no place did she ever mention Igbo in d case of the International robbers and still in d case of these students, she hasn't mentioned any tribe. Why is our lives like this?
Who do us ds iskanchi?
Oh, I get it, u were pained because d robbers were "Emekas" right? If dt be d case whose fault is dt? Pmb? Abike?
I expect u hypocritical lots to complain now that why is it only igbo names were mentioned in ds academic feat.

We must all have the "do d crime, do the time" mindset to really progress in ds country. As long as we still have ds feeling/pain in support of crime/criminals/criminality just nvos of ethnic affiliation, we have a long way ahead of us.

If a Yoruba man carry drugs into Saudi and d sentence is DEATH, then so be it. Kilam papapa!
If an igboman carry drugs into Indonesia where d sentence is DEATH, then sharp-sharp killam quick!
Same goes for d Hausa man.

Don't come to social media and fight everybody fighting crime jyss because "my bloda is involved".
Shikena!!!

NB
And for those shouting 'why didn't she mention d ppl caught in Saudi, is it because they are Yoruba's"?
Pls note that the peculiarity of this robbery is on a different scale, a new development. It has kind of bcom a normal (news) to hear of Nigerians caught for drug trafficking, but this one caught everyone unawares. If that e the case I Totally support the naming of EVERY Nigerian ( both by heart and those who only say so by mouth just to get her passport) who engage in crime abroad and let's see where the scale will tilt towards.
Enuff said!

Shut Up
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Studyinchina200(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Hahaha

bro4u:

Nigerians, if she had been keeping mute you'll still be the one to complain... Nigerians are insatiable aswear.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madridsta007(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
dominique:

I don't know the articles you read but no news site nor Abike Dabiri referred to the Dubai robbers as Igbos. They were called Nigerians

Go to Twitter and find the tweet in which she reposted a Tweet.
Then come and tell me what the implied intent is.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
let me ask u why did u hate Yoruba did u see Yoruba in ur sleep did Yoruba steal ur wife. d hatred is top much we help u show u luv let u stay in west in peace yet u pay us back with evil and bad words. u cause us pains. who is otokoto. who is Clifford orji
who is Rev king or mbase in IMO DAT eat pple.

Let me jump in , I am a Benin man and proud, I don't live in the west, I live in the northern part of Nigeria . I find the south west dirty , smelly and very insecure

Now let me interject and state why I hate you yoruba
.you guys are a heartless insincere bunch

You guys confuse manipulative behavior with intelligence

You are born pathological liars

You are untrustworthy and two faced

You are the most envious tribe of people in Nigeria , you pretend to want an outsiders success but the moment that same outsider starts progressing beyond your initial expectations you strategize how to halt , control or cease that progress

You are perpetually ritualists, before the internet everyone believed that the Benin people and the ibo are the most ritualistic and diabolical people, and Nollywood cashed in on this. Back then the news media hardly reported the real-time news in the south west until the age of the internet, today the world can see how deep rooted human rituals is in t he south west Nigeria

Yorubas are rapists and child molesters, it is endemic in your region, in the past I have had cause to live in of , ekiti, osun and Lagos as my job posted me around and I can tell you that what you read online doesn't reflect the reality in the south west. It's as if from childhood the your take pride in rape culture , they molest children and women daily .

Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe yet the preach unity . Yoruba human resources manager gets to a company and starts schemeing how to get rid of other tirbes in high position and bring in fellow yorubas.

Yorubas corrupted the employment industry in Nigeria with their tribalism, yorubas turned some careers to their tribalism right , like accounting, human resources, auditing etc

Yorubas are just naturally terrible and evil , it's in their genes

And one that annoys my spirit the most is one Yoruba man had the guts to tell me that Benin people are their slave , that we served you in the old days !! I nearly lost my mind , I asked the stupid man if he is familiar with the old Benin kingdom and he just brushed it off.

Yorubas feel superior over Benin people because we are too quiet and homely ! We tolerate their insults and rubbish

Yorubas are masters of fraud ,419, scamming etc

You guys are always estate agents and can rent the same house to 10 people.. you guys started that nonsense, or you sell land as omo onile to 20 people.

Yorubas ruined banking , if you can check the efcc record check the tribe from which bankers who steal bank money are from the most ,99% Yoruba.. most banks hide this news so it doesn't make their institution look weak.

Yorubas started this stealing culture as bankers , accountants , auditors etc yorubas are naturally criminals

4 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madridsta007(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:
stop fanning the embers of hate. Was there anywhere she mentioned igbos of those that committed crime in UAE? She only reeled out their names as she did here.

Has she reeled out the names of those who were recently killed/ are on death row in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking?

Why hasn’t she done that?

You lots think you are speaking to people who are half-smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madridsta007(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

Let me jump in , I am a Benin man and proud, I don't live in the west, I live in the northern part of Nigeria . I find the south west dirty , smelly and very insecure

You are the most envious tribe of people in Nigeria , you pretend to want an outsiders success but the moment that same outsider starts progressing beyond your initial expectations you strategize how to halt , control or cease that progress

You are perpetually ritualists, before the internet everyone believed that the Benin people and the ibo are the most ritualistic and diabolical people, and Nollywood cashed in on this. Back then the news media hardly reported the real-time news in the south west until the age of the internet, today the world can see how deep rooted human rituals is in t he south west Nigeria

Yorubas are rapists and child molesters, it is endemic in your region, in the past I have had cause to live in of , ekiti, osun and Lagos as my job posted me around and I can tell you that what you read online doesn't reflect the reality in the south west. It's as if from childhood the your take pride in rape culture , they molest children and women daily .

Yorubas are the most tribalistic tribe yet the preach unity . Yoruba human resources manager gets to a company and starts schemeing how to get rid of other tirbes in high position and bring in fellow yorubas.

Yorubas corrupted the employment industry in Nigeria with their tribalism, yorubas turned some careers to their tribalism right , like accounting, human resources, auditing etc

And one that annoys my spirit the most is one Yoruba man had the guts to tell me that Benin people are their slave , that we served you in the old days !! I nearly lost my mind , I asked the stupid man if he is familiar with the old Benin kingdom and he just brushed it off.

Yorubas feel superior over Benin people because we are too quiet and homely ! We tolerate their insults and rubbish

You guys are always estate agents and can rent the same house to 10 people.. you guys started that nonsense, or you sell land as omo onile to 20 people.

Yorubas ruined banking , if you can check the efcc record check the tribe from which bankers who steal bank money are from the most ,99% Yoruba.. most banks hide this news so it doesn't make their institution look weak.

Yorubas started this steal culture as bankers , accountants , auditors etc yorubas are naturally criminals

This is harsh lol.

Unfortunately, most of these things are true.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
did u know richest man in Africa in naija candido Rochas is Yoruba ransomed kuti ladi pali hebet maculy ajayi crida thunda balogun dbamj Antony Joshua dmx is all yoruba

what kind of rubbish is this? Candido Rochas kor, Rochas Okorocha ni. lol
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by CanadaOrBust: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Propsvilla:

That you migrated and lived in Egypt does not make you an African. Eri the son of Gad ran away from Egypt and he finally settled at the bank of Omambara River.

The same reason while we and Israelites share the same culture like "omugwo", circumcission.

The Archeological discoveries most especially in Igbo-ukwu further butress the point that Igbo's migrated from Isreal as the technology behind the production of that art work is found only in Isreal and Ethiopia.

If Igbos were on their own it is obvious they will be different from the rest of Africa who are swimming under the ocean of underdevelopment and impoverishment.

So,
- How come dna tests have shown no genetic link between current day Isrealites and Igbos?
- Besides, Igbos are quite different within themselves.
Onitsha people are quite different from Mbaise people. Nnewi people are quite different Ekwuli people. Just because people have a common language doesn't mean they are the same people (take English for example). Some parts of Igboland rarely commit any crime while some are criminals - different cultures.
- Besides, all of humanity originated from Africa and for a long time Africa was much more advanced than other continents.

So, first and foremost we are all Africans, Black people.
Beyond that we are all human. Our underlying humanity is what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by famouscargo4u: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Has she reeled out the names of those who were recently killed/ are on death row in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking?

Why hasn’t she done that?

You lots think you are speaking to people who are half-smart.
there are Nigerians in prisons and on death roll across different countries of the world. You are only pained because it is your tribe so you're protesting in solidarity. If it were a Yoruba that I am, I car3 less in fact, I would gladly recommend them to fast track the killing because we do not condone illegal activities and criminals. We place high premium on morals and values over money and wealth. We are OMOLUABI!

2 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by ajapz(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
wateva IBO do Yoruba hav do in past a millions times so is not a news let see IBO win noble prize or IBO play for anoda country as dele alli let see IBO as first to rule as civillian and militry

Your parents should be ashamed of u. U are just colossal waste of sperm. At this ur age u r these slow in processing information and reasoning.

Maybe i should recommend u and those that liked ur pathetic comment to learn how to use ur google that's if una brain fit process the information there

1 Like

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by madridsta007(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:
there are Nigerians in prisons and on death roll across different countries of the world. You are only pained because it is your tribe so you're protesting in solidarity. If it were a Yoruba that I am, I car3 less in fact, I would gladly recommend them to fast track the killing because we do not condone illegal activities and criminals. We place high premium on morals and values over money and wealth. We are OMOLUABI!

We don't need to know the names of all the Nigerians in prisons around the world. They would be, quite possibly, in their hundreds and I am not sure Twitter can take up those names in a single Tweet.

We just need to know the names of our fellow Nigerians killed by the Saudi Arabian government, so we can humanise them properly. If the names of Chelsea Manning and other Americans held/ previously held by regimes in the world are known, why would it be wrong to ask for the names of fellow, now killed, Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by ajapz(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
did u know richest man in Africa in naija candido Rochas is Yoruba ransomed kuti ladi pali hebet maculy ajayi crida thunda balogun dbamj Antony Joshua dmx is all yoruba

Mode abeg u should ban this boy until he's 15years cos the reasoning is too shallow.

1 Like

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Opiletool(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
God bless you for this. Although she called for the names to be mentioned so as to shame their families, but she never mentioned names.

Secondly, the robbery cannot be compared to drug trafficking cases (even at that a part of the country still dominates in that aspect), reason is that, drug cases are not 100% accurate, so many innocent people were implicated and have fallen victim. For example, the igbo man arrested in Indonesia and sentenced to death some years back, claimed not to know anything about the drug charges as he has been in that country for long and even operates a restaurant business. Unknown to him that one of his brothers working for him was dealing secretly,when the guy was caught, he claimed to be working at this man's restaurant, and indirectly implicated him.
But for this robbery case, it is baffling how some idiots will leave their country in just few days, to go and rob in a well developed country where security is priotised. So sickening.

richie240:

Hypocrisy runs in d bloods of many in this nation, What u were accusing her of doing in d case of 5 international robbers (what a title) by naming them is what she has just done again!!!

In no place did she ever mention Igbo in d case of the International robbers and still in d case of these students, she hasn't mentioned any tribe. Why is our lives like this?
Who do us ds iskanchi?
Oh, I get it, u were pained because d robbers were "Emekas" right? If dt be d case whose fault is dt? Pmb? Abike?
I expect u hypocritical lots to complain now that why is it only igbo names were mentioned in ds academic feat.

We must all have the "do d crime, do the time" mindset to really progress in ds country. As long as we still have ds feeling/pain in support of crime/criminals/criminality just nvos of ethnic affiliation, we have a long way ahead of us.

If a Yoruba man carry drugs into Saudi and d sentence is DEATH, then so be it. Kilam papapa!
If an igboman carry drugs into Indonesia where d sentence is DEATH, then sharp-sharp killam quick!
Same goes for d Hausa man.

Don't come to social media and fight everybody fighting crime jyss because "my bloda is involved".
Shikena!!!

NB
And for those shouting 'why didn't she mention d ppl caught in Saudi, is it because they are Yoruba's"?
Pls note that the peculiarity of this robbery is on a different scale, a new development. It has kind of bcom a normal (news) to hear of Nigerians caught for drug trafficking, but this one caught everyone unawares. If that e the case I Totally support the naming of EVERY Nigerian ( both by heart and those who only say so by mouth just to get her passport) who engage in crime abroad and let's see where the scale will tilt towards.
Enuff said!
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by paparazzi1987(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2019
where did @op get their names
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Opharhe: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2019
bro4u:

Nigerians, if she had been keeping mute you'll still be the one to complain... Nigerians are insatiable aswear.
The guy is just joking na... Abeg sef. Loosen up small.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by richie240: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2019
dominique:

I don't know the articles you read but no news site nor Abike Dabiri referred to the Dubai robbers as Igbos. They were called Nigerians

madridsta007:

Go to Twitter and find the tweet in which she reposted a Tweet.
Then come and tell me what the implied intent is.
Errrm, bia! Mr Ronaldo, so u don't even have ur facts shey?
As u have seen d tweets where she mentioned "Igbo", commonsense demands u paste it here (which I know u would have done if u really saw the said " tweet/retweet"
You, d accuser shd be d one to bring d evidence, not her!
We are waiting.......when u see it pls mention us.
I know u are a vellly velly busy person and may likely 'forget'. If by this time tmr u haven't "found" d tweet, I'll remind u!
Deal? cool

1 Like

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by enemyofprogress: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2019
They are all yorubas making us proud
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by nwanyionitsha: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Foolish woman!!!
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by einsteine(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2019
It's like Abike Dabiri needs a ministerial appointment.

Would she be replacing Lai Moh'd?

She certainly has the "lieing ability" to succeed in the role.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by LazyGold(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:

Guy leave them alone and stop stressing yourself
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by LazyGold(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2019
This was Exactly what she did during the Dubai Robbery but they are all Castigating her
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by LazyGold(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

Yorubas started this stealing culture as bankers , accountants , auditors etc yorubas are naturally criminals

All these Crying and Wailing when we don't give a Fvck about a Benin Bitch

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by enomakos(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
welldone kids
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by bkool7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is what we want to hear.

Anybody that disgrace this country's name out thereby humiliating the rest of us is a bastard
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
nnamdijonathan:

what kind of rubbish is this? Candido Rochas kor, Rochas Okorocha ni. lol
guy is all on Google d guy is richer Dan dangote
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

did u live in Italy wen are u sending ur last sister to Italy how many of ur sister live in Italy.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. I can't believe anyone would be this retarded in 2019.

If you can't appreciate the kids, GTFO.

Why bring up tribe nonsense? Smh.
am a matured guy I Neva hate dose kids am happy and appreciated dem cos dey hav a bright future and I wish dey are future leaders but am saying Yoruba hav do dis before why are IBO shouting. wen Yoruba do it is for naija same as dis for naija.so why are IBO doing gragra. I attack IBO cos dey attack us first if u think I hate IBO is a lie. d girl I nearly marry is IBO.d girl I love most in d rooms is IBO
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
did u live in Italy wen are u sending ur last sister to Italy how many of ur sister live in Italy.

Nu si kpa gbe o ra si uwe digien!
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

Nu si kpa gbe o ra si uwe digien!
may god purnish u Edo animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / We’re Still Studying Obasanjo’s Letter – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.