Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa (16455 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by SLAP44: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Igbos always, Igbo forever grin

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Propsvilla(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Igbos were never from Africa they migrated to Africa and it is evidence in their exploit and sophisticated Enterprising spirit and Technological know how.

Kudos Boys

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by AngryNijerian: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
wateva IBO do Yoruba hav do in past a millions times so is not a news let see IBO win noble prize or IBO play for anoda country as dele alli let see IBO as first to rule as civillian and militry
you mean noble skullarship award?

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Chuksmonika(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2019
igbos making Nigeria proud since 1960,afonja citizens of brown roof republic and their pay masters wont like this news,that is why the are against the restoration of republic of Biafra,bloody parasites!

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by gurnam: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2019
austelright1:
*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.*

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and does on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name and pls tell your boss to name and shame the executive governor of kano state who has bbeen given certificate of return by Inec.

You people can keep manufacturing fake names in attempt to watered down the violent criminal activities of your brothers outside Nigeria, it’s becoming clearer to the outside world now that Nigeria has one particular notorious tribe involved in violent criminality outside Nigeria
Ghana
South Africa
Kenya
Almost all the countries in South Asia
and now UAE

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2019
v
Bossjakande:
wateva IBO do Yoruba hav do in past a millions times so is not a news let see IBO win noble prize or IBO play for anoda country as dele alli let see IBO as first to rule as civillian and militry

Yoruba won Nobel award, Igbo won Africa's greatest books. How can u say Igbo don't play for another country like dele alli? Alex Iwobi is EPL's best passer, Wilfred Ndidi is one of EPL's best tackler, Chukwueze is one of Villarreal's best goal scorers etc. For first politician, Igbo na first milliary head of state, first President, first Vice President, first graduate to join Nigerian Military etc.
So guy, STFU

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by AngryNijerian: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Propsvilla:
Igbos were never from Africa they migrated to Africa and it is evidence in their exploit and sophisticated Enterprising spirit and Technological know how.

Kudos Boys
Stop that biko. We have long been existing before any other tribe outside of Africa
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Olanipekun1: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

They will queue to lick her ass now.

They abused her for the Dubai Robbery.

All she did both times was to post names.
claptrap and stupid trash

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by famouscargo4u: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2019
madridsta007:

It is “Nigerian” students.
But when they are caught stealing in Dubai, it is “Igbos”.
The hypocrisy which oozes out of the mouth of Nigerians cannot be a blessing to the country.
stop fanning the embers of hate. Was there anywhere she mentioned igbos of those that committed crime in UAE? She only reeled out their names as she did here.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2019
AngryNijerian:
you mean noble skullarship award?
let me ask u why did u hate Yoruba did u see Yoruba in ur sleep did Yoruba steal ur wife. d hatred is top much we help u show u luv let u stay in west in peace yet u pay us back with evil and bad words. u cause us pains. who is otokoto. who is Clifford orji
who is Rev king or mbase in IMO DAT eat pple.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by contigiency(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Earlystar698 post=77244556]if it was a crime the will say Southeast but because they make a great move is now Nigeria......

Did this woman mention south East When the issue of those criminals came up? She merely mentioned names then you people started casting her asking why she named them. Besides I don't even know what is wrong in naming and shaming criminals. If I had those idiots address and the names of their parents, I will not hesitate to disclose them. I don't know why we should not detest evil in all ramifications.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by sonature1: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Buhari should give Abike a much better position.
She was always in the campaign train and sounded cool.
Given her background, Abike would do a better job as minister of information.
Lai Mohammed is a terrible minister.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Propsvilla(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2019
AngryNijerian:
Stop that biko. We have long been existing before any other tribe outside of Africa
That you migrated and lived in Egypt does not make you an African. Eri the son of Gad ran away from Egypt and he finally settled at the bank of Omambara River.

The same reason while we and Israelites share the same culture like "omugwo", circumcission.

The Archeological discoveries most especially in Igbo-ukwu further butress the point that Igbo's migrated from Isreal as the technology behind the production of that art work is found only in Isreal and Ethiopia.

If Igbos were on their own it is obvious they will be different from the rest of Africa who are swimming under the ocean of underdevelopment and impoverishment.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Bossjakande: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2019
nnamdijonathan:
v

Yoruba won Nobel award, Igbo won Africa's greatest books. How can u say Igbo don't play for another country like dele alli? Alex Iwobi is EPL's best passer, Wilfred Ndidi is one of EPL's best tackler, Chukwueze is one of Villarreal's best goal scorers etc. For first politician, Igbo na first milliary head of state, first President, first Vice President, first graduate to join Nigerian Military etc.
So guy, STFU
did u know richest man in Africa in naija candido Rochas is Yoruba ransomed kuti ladi pali hebet maculy ajayi crida thunda balogun dbamj Antony Joshua dmx is all yoruba
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

They will queue to lick her ass now.

They abused her for the Dubai Robbery.

All she did both times was to post names.

A true Igbo man would find the actions of those men utterly despicable but unfortunately if those boys had succeeded, lots of people would’ve hailed them. That would’ve been literally a self written script for Hollywood movie.
The geeboys and their supporters would’ve envied them.
Crime is crime and I hope those boys are dealt with properly. They had planned these for months but it went ugly. I’m certain one or all of them would’ve done that before.

These are the types that would kidnap without mercy if they weren’t into robbery. They’d kidnap, collect ransom and still kill their victim.

Phuck them and phuck all who support robbery, fraud and all forms of evil. They will be caught in one way or the other. The idiots who were against my post the other day would probably speak against these animals who would probably have their heads chopped off soon...bloody hypocrites.

On the kids at Tunisia, congrats to them but Abike should post the names of those on death row in Saudi Arabia if she’s not being biased.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Igbos will continue to make Nigeria proud despite Afonja peope disgracing us with public drug execution in Saudi Arabia

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Oddsman(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Making us proud while some wrong elements motivated by greed doing robberies
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2019
yet, your redundant boss says nig youths are lazy!
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by 9gerian: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by bigcasava1(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Yes we know will always be one
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by dominique(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2019
madridsta007:

It is “Nigerian” students.
But when they are caught stealing in Dubai, it is “Igbos”.
The hypocrisy which oozes out of the mouth of Nigerians cannot be a blessing to the country.

I don't know the articles you read but no news site nor Abike Dabiri referred to the Dubai robbers as Igbos. They were called Nigerians
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Afonja007: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2019
bro4u:

Nigerians, if she had been keeping mute you'll still be the one to complain... Nigerians are insatiable aswear.
I i know why she reacted and put their names for people to see,yesterday she mentioned the names of the guys that robbed bereau De change in Dubai but she forgot to tell us the name of Nigerian lady executed in Saudi Arabia because she knew the lady must be from SW or north ,we no be mugu we know this abike well well

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by israelmao(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2019
The more they hate them the more they prosper.
Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by FreemanUYB(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:

you should be busy reading for your waec

or is your teacher on nairaland??

just look at your IQ!!!

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by HeyCorleone(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:

Lol. I can't believe anyone would be this retarded in 2019.

If you can't appreciate the kids, GTFO.

Why bring up tribe nonsense? Smh.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Afonja007: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
igbo first president both in civilian and military before afonja person will smell I laugh in cambodia grin

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by oforjide: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
dele all isn't a nigerian and according to his history he is a bastard.

Re: Abike Erewa Reacts As Nigerians Students Won Bronze Medal At In Tunisa by Afonja007: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
let me ask u why did u hate Yoruba did u see Yoruba in ur sleep did Yoruba steal ur wife. d hatred is top much we help u show u luv let u stay in west in peace yet u pay us back with evil and bad words. u cause us pains. who is otokoto. who is Clifford orji
who is Rev king or mbase in IMO DAT eat pple.
did you hear your self?igbo people 've every right to reside in any state in Nigeria is not privilege but our right,1967 we igbos wanted to be on our own so yorubas and awusas can enjoy their gworo and cocoa alone but your tribes men said no that we must belong to one Nigeria so why are you saying you helped us to live in Lagos?iga abu ogbenye buru amosu?will you be a poor person same time a witch?

Governor Udom Commiserates With Family Of Farmer Killed By Herdsmen (photos) / Change Buhari Promised Will Not Happen Overnight – Atiku / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Bauchi Visit