Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (12054 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

We all know they are Afonjas that's why noone paid mind to them. They may be that Afonja mod wey have thousands of IDs to be a tribalistic cunt seeing that ikwerre chick reported she addressed the "Ijaw" in Ijaw and immediately her reply was hidden grin grin. They could have at least done a better job as attache. Wetin concern ijaw with Afonja criminalism. Of what reason will an Ijaw get angry at this thread that does not have an Ijaw listed? If would have been more believable if they pretended to be aboki. At least Aboki dey the list. They think people are idiots grin grin Abeg no worry your head off, we know exactly the cowards we dey deal with. They can pretend to be Ijaw all they want, the stench of Afonja is unmistakable.
Ijaws no they support criminals you hear? I don't care about Yourbas ,because yourbas no they drag ijaws into their country..you hear obori
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Oga you be igbo boy, so just stop talking

grin grin grin grin grin grin so kotv don become Igbo to Afonja grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle. Go read his past posts idiot before disgracing yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Ijaws no they support criminals you hear? I don't care about Yourbas ,because yourbas no they drag ijaws into their country..you hear obori

Afonja AFONJA go join your brothers and get your head beheaded and leave ijaws out of your embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin grin grin grin grin grin so kotv don become Igbo to Afonja grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan tear my belle. Go read his past posts idiot before disgracing yourself.
Believe what you want to believe I don't care.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Believe what you want to believe I don't care.
Afonja get out of my mention. Enyi

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

leave ijaws out of your embarrassment

Thank you

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by cjrane: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by DabuIIIT: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Is that because those career robbers caught in Dubai are lost jew that will never be found lol.

Mental

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okechukwu Okoye Representing Aguata North Has Been Kidnapped / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook / EFCC Grills Fowler Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.