Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (11781 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I didnt bother replying the cone-head cos i know their dubious exploits of claiming to be SS on Nairaland....As soon as he said "our land" i knew he was an ogbomoso- domiciled afonja.

Same thing I told her grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Of course u can smell gbegiri and ewedu all over his comment grin
he might be an mod to disappear my ijaw i spoke 2 him.

Ijaw i no will never hate igbos though am ikwerre ,but ijaws ar fond of marrying imo state ladies no matter wat d brideprice cost

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by wirinet(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Hypocrisy.
She didnt waste time to publish 5 people caught on UAE for stealing, but, has gone awol to list the names of her almajiri brothers and some yorubas that has been smuggling drugs and getting killed.

And you said we are one. Totally shameless.
You guys are shameless
See the way she wrote "5 people caught on UAE for stealing" as if they were pick pocketers. They were Armed Robbers. How many other nationals go on travel visa to another country to engage in armed robbery.
You want Abike Dabiri to list all Nigerians that had been executed in foreign lands for drug offenses since 1999? Even if she is able to do that, I am sure a particulate tribe would carry first place.

Instead of you to condemn acts by your people damaging our image abroad, you are turning it into a tribal war.
Anyway, I am so happy that an original "Oma Iwere" can never be found engaging in such shameful acts, even within Nigeria not to talk of in foreign lands.

I just read the attached report (photo). It was talking about Nigerians executed between 1991 and 1999

How this report ( which I consider to even be false) concern abike dabiri or the last armed robbery incident is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by horsepower101: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
kotv:
I am not surprised with this. APC is the headquarter of bigots. I don't even believe this topic would reach front page. They also control this website I believe. That's why this website is another headquarter of bigots

Front page? Lol.

Nairaland mods are part of the people with multiple accounts attacking igbos. Lol

Sometimes when the clearly lose an argument, they delete the topic.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Ijaw i no will never hate igbos though am ikwerre ,but ijaws ar fond of marrying imo state ladies no matter wat d brideprice cost

He is a confirm yoruba man.
He is afonja stop worrying urself about him
A conheader.. They are creating fake igbo accounts here to claim igbo, so why won't they clone ijaw account.

Wait u mean he is a mod?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

He is a confirm yoruba man.
He is afonja stop worrying urself about him
A conheader.. They are creating fake igbo accounts here to claim igbo, so why won't they clone ijaw account.

Wait u mean he is a mod?
Yes ,come to the frontpage of politics section ..
That secesionist warning they made there mearnt it wt all bitterness.
This nairaland disgust me ,i wl quit here soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
horsepower101:

Front page? Lol.

Nairaland mods are part of the people with multiple accounts attacking igbos. Lol

Sometimes when the clearly lose an argument, they delete the topic.
one of them claimed ijaw n i spoke ijaw to him n he deleted it ,Am so annoyed nw...dis is pervertious i swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yes ,come to the frontpage of politics section ..
That secesionist warning they made there mearnt it wt all bitterness.
This nairaland disgust me ,i wl quit here soon

No need to quit leave romance section we need to fight back

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

No need to quit leave romance section we need to fight back
Wat u pple dont knw is that time shall come when they will worship u pple believe m.i might leave romance 2.

Chipink i dont fight online but i wl pose small fight dat, and dats all
I will speak igbo 2 u nw " nne ncho i nu ogu egbugom 23 apc members na ph city ,am nt that cool person just like any1 here ...abu onye isi umu nwanyi secret sukwodu ,nwanne nwoke wenitelu isi na ndi militanti na abonima so ,ndi amala mee nonsense anyi adabata lagos mee ha ihe ,nnu atulaegwu o nne .
Ewere squad aguleri joint e....
Ewere squad bayelsa #####
Ewere nke aba
Ewere nke ndi ijaw .
I came here to calm my nerves ,mana i wl start commenting on politics inugo .

I no u ar happy nw

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by goodforme: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
How Nigerians have managed to turn this into a tribal war instead of looking at the problem it self is shocking to me , no Arab in Dubai knows the difference Yoruba Name and Igbo name

It's Igbo / Ipod that always turn things to tribal war

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by youngsahito(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
why not blame your Ibo criminal brothers that are painting our image badly to the rest of the world...tackle your brothers and leave Abike alone
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by MetaPhysical: 2:50am On Apr 05, 2019
lilfreezy:

Then why are yorubas occupying the entire prison in the UK? Or igbos are not allowed in the UK too abi anuofia!.... And always put "G" while typing Igbo before i e-slap u grin

Please bring the figures of UK prisons lets review.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by DabuIIIT: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Mace0lane:
Is that because those career robbers caught in Dubai are lost jew that will never be found lol.

Am sure you and your family are graduates in that career field grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2019
cucumbae:
It all started like this.After hustling in Nigeria without making head way.One decides to take his hustle abroad to look for menial jobs to do in other to survive.When one arrives abroad after selling his properties in other to raise funds for visa,one become stranded because there is no job for an African immigrant.One becomes frustrated and start looking for plan b in other to survive by doing shady activities.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Caseless: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
And there goes the name-callers....
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by cjrane: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
One of the reasons why Nigeria is such a sorry place is the hatred of Nigerians for the truth.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
wirinet:

You guys are shameless
See the way she wrote "5 people caught on UAE for stealing" as if they were pick pocketers. They were Armed Robbers. How many other nationals go on travel visa to another country to engage in armed robbery.
You want Abike Dabiri to list all Nigerians that had been executed in foreign lands for drug offenses since 1999? Even if she is able to do that, I am sure a particulate tribe would carry first place.

Instead of you to condemn acts by your people damaging our image abroad, you are turning it into a tribal war.
Anyway, I am so happy that an original "Oma Iwere" can never be found engaging in such shameful acts, even within Nigeria not to talk of in foreign lands.

I just read the attached report (photo). It was talking about Nigerians executed between 1991 and 1999

How this report ( which I consider to even be false) concern abike dabiri or the last armed robbery incident is beyond me.

https://talkglitz.tv/nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-beg-buhari-to-intervene/

Yeah this was written in 1990-1999. See worthless liar. I posted Amnesty international report before posting the article of your criminalistic drug trafficking/arm robbery brothers begging Buhari to save them shows from 1990-2008 and currently considering it was your Afonja sister that was beheaded for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia.. From 1990-2018, the Nigerians that have littered Saudi Arabia prison for drug trafficking and arm robbery are predominately YORUBAS. Of course you'll believe "it's false" because it exposes the hypocritical, criminal, bastard you lots are.

Trust, Igbos are waiting for una in the next image assassination. We'll help you fuckers with your bigotry each time. Unlike our parents that tried to be docile with una today, this new generation of Igbos aren't dealing with una bullshit anymore..

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by cjrane: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why are they called by the generic name "Nigerians" because they come from a certain tribe?

If it is other people now, they will be called by their tribe and not the generic name "Nigerians"

Useless bigots being smart by half
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
fx45:
Afonja headslamming conehead... What part of Ijaw lands are you referring to?
Drug dealer I'm referring to the ijaw speaking part of rivers state..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

you are living in a fool paradise, you, Chipink and that ziggylady am ijaw,and I don't like you criminals as well.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by fx45(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Drug dealer I'm referring to the ijaw speaking part of rivers state..
Which is where exactly? There are no names

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
fx45:
Which is where exactly? There are no names
go and goggle ijaws speaking part of rivers state, don't be lazy wink

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by hammerFC: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
lalasticlala FP
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by fx45(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
go and goggle ijaws speaking part of rivers state, don't be lazy wink
Afonja.... Stop disgracing yourself upandan

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
fx45:
Afonja.... Stop disgracing yourself upandan
Drug dealer you're welcome grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3764328/ogu-bolo-river-state-igbo-ijaw

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
[s]you are living in a fool paradise, you, Chipink and that ziggylady am ijaw,and I don't like you criminals as well[/s].

No be only ijaw na i_jaw grin
Yoruba afonja coward.
jobless fools.. keep like ur own comments with ur alternate moniker.
Don't go and look for work ANUOFIA.
Husbandsnatcha don't mind the smelly afonja fool he is still the same person, he wants u to start beefing ijaw, no way!!
Focus on his CONEHEAD and bash himtongue

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
lilfreezy:
Abike is a bigot and has always been. I'm not surprised that's what APC is made up of, divisiveness. To think I used to enjoy her on NTA back then. This woman has been dropping light news about the drug peddlers facing execution in Saudi Arabia while concealing their names simply because they are her kinsmen, but immidiately the robbery incident took place, come and see her championing the ethnic shaming on twitter. Twitter has exposed a lot of idiots aswear grin
Is like some section of this country after study all degrees include anti-Ibo course.

Our country rotting came from public office holders no doubt

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

Yoruba afonja coward.
Husbandsnatcha don't mind the smelly afonja fool he is still the same person, he wants u to start beefing ijaw, no way!!
I have no words for you yam leg freak. but the day you idiots step out of line, this will be your fate. Criminal

https://www.nairaland.com/3793044/bayelsa-indigenes-clash-igbo-traders
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Mgbadike80: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nairaland would eventually be destroyed by the tribalism been promoted by the owner.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

Yoruba afonja coward.

You have time for these afonja crooks fooling themselves.

.I have made a policy of ignoring inconsequential afonja trolls here...I mean check their sentence construction sef,pea-brains looking for who to use to shine.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multiple Explosion Rocks Galadima Kogo In Niger State / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate / Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.