Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (11775 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Hypocrisy.
She didnt waste time to publish 5 people caught on UAE for stealing, but, has gone awol to list the names of her almajiri brothers and some yorubas that has been smuggling drugs and getting killed.

And you said we are one. Totally shameless.

Abike is yoruba not almajiri.
Yorubas hate Igbo more than hausas.
There is no educated yoruba person because they are all wired the same.
All their Brains know it's tribalism

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by babzlim(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Am still very surprised that we still allow all this political idiots and wayward leaders turn us against eachother.

When is time for election we all forget pains and ridicule they subjected us too and we dance along to there beat but as soon as the exesize is over they pick up the remote control again and start changing the stations of our life.

God Bless And Help Nigeria.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by holysina(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Lol

See them hiding behind a finger.

This is the same nonsense they did that they chased them out of Isreal.
Hahahaha guy u no well. How did you know we where chased out of Isreal. Nairaland ehhh
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:
Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, come and see YORUBAS dominating drug list and execution list In Saudi Arabia.

My dear no mind the crooks...Imagine international yahoo-yahho experts with various degrees of shameless exploits in Europe and America like these cone-heads opening their soured ewedu-stained to talk trash against Igbos..

As we speak the British Metropolitan Police has included mastery of afonja language in their curriculum to crack the numerous Credit-card and other scam syndicate in the UK..

Dont even get me started on the ones in US.

Since they want to disgrace themselves thinking they can shame Igbos in general,we shall help them strip nakedd before the Internationa Community...We go see who go tire las las.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

My dear no mind the crooks...Imagine international yahoo-yahho experts with various degrees of shameless exploits in Europe and America like these cone-heads opening their soured ewedu-stained to talk trash against Igbos..

As we speak the British Metropolitan Police has included mastery of afonja language in their curriculum to crack the numerous Credit-card and other scam syndicate in the UK..

Dont even get me started on the ones in US.

Since they want to disgrace themselves thinking they can shame Igbos in general,we shall help them strip nakedd before the Internationa Community...We go see who go tire las las.

Are u kidding me shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by mbos: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
How Nigerians have managed to turn this into a tribal war instead of looking at the problem it self is shocking to me , no Arab in Dubai knows the difference Yoruba Name and Igbo name

they Know Biafrans
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by nwanyionitsha: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:
Ziggylady nwanyionitsha, come and see YORUBAS dominating drug list and execution list In Saudi Arabia.
Me,i am waiting for our ewedu brethren to get 3months visa to Dubai and also to get special treatment at the US, UK and Canadian embassies

In case you don't have the list, here it is:

I put jara: photo of their terrorist brother adebolajo
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Me,i am waiting for our ewedu brethren to get 3months visa to Dubai and also to get special treatment at the US, UK and Canadian embassies
In case you don't have the list, here it is:
I put jara: photo of their terrorist brother adebolajo
grin

See another record broken by afonja man.
These Yorubas Moslems are destroying our image angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2019
Chipink:

Are u kidding me shocked

I am dead serious!

...i watched a documentary on Discovery Channel about this Nigerian yoruba dude busted in the Uk by Police,when he was taken to his house for further investigation or something ,he got to his place knocked on the door and screamed to his accomplice inside in Yoruba 'ema si lekun,awon olopa owa mbi bayi' meaning do not open the door,police men are out-side'..He kept knocking vigorously while saying same thing as loud as he could to fool the police into believing there was no one at home.

Unknown to the afonja dunder-head,one of the Police personal,a whitewoman understands Yoruba perfectly and simply told her colleague "he is saying the Police are out here,do not open door"

I was shocked..Ofcourse that was the end of the road for the dude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I am dead serious!

...i watched a documentary on Discivery Channel about this Nigerian yoruba dude busted in the Uk by Police,when he was taken to his house for further investigation or something ,he got to his place knocked on the door and screamed to his accomplice inside in Yoruba 'ema si lekun,awon olopa owa mbi bayi' meaning do not open the door,police men are out-side..He kept knocking vigorously while saying same thing as loud as he could to fool the police into believing there was no one at home.
Unknown to the afonja dunder-head,one of the Police personal,a whitewoman understands Yoruba perfectly and simply told her colleague "he is saying the Police are out here,do not door"

shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Hypocrisy.
She didnt waste time to publish 5 people caught on UAE for stealing, but, has gone awol to list the names of her almajiri brothers and some yorubas that has been smuggling drugs and getting killed.

And you said we are one. Totally shameless.
hey stop this! stop defending criminals what those guys did is very very wrong , no matter how you see it. undecided
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I am dead serious!

...i watched a documentary on Discivery Channel about this Nigerian yoruba dude busted in the Uk by Police,when he was taken to his house for further investigation or something ,he got to his place knocked on the door and screamed to his accomplice inside in Yoruba 'ema si lekun,awon olopa owa mbi bayi' meaning do not open the door,police men are out-side..He kept knocking vigorously while saying same thing as loud as he could to fool the police into believing there was no one at home.

Unknown to the afonja dunder-head,one of the Police personal,a whitewoman understands Yoruba perfectly and simply told her colleague "he is saying the Police are out here,do not door"

am ashamed of you all spit.. instead of you to condem the crime you are busy looking for excuses .spit again.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
am ashamed of you all spit.. instead of you to condem the crime you are busy looking for excuses .spit again.

I spit a million times on you and all connected to you!..Infact a tank-filled with spittle saturate you and your generation

Instead of you ugly beings to condemn the crime,you all started calling Igbos unprintable names on every Social-Media..

Now we are paying you back bigotry for bigotry,you are here spitting on your ancestors..

Thunder fire you there!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by babzlim(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Lol

See them hiding behind a finger.

This is the same nonsense they did that they chased them out of Isreal.

Give Igbos went to continue the family tradition in Dubai and were caught. The entire country is now shamed and fellow Igbos instead of condemning the evil prefer to accuse other Nigerians.

5 Igbos went to the UAE and the only thing that naturally occurred to them is to commit crimes. As job reach for Dubai, na robbery una see to do.

From Indonesia to Vietnam to Brazil to India to China, same problem of crime and criminality everywhere. Igbos need to have a regional commonsense summit to sit down and tell themselves the honest truth cos they can't continue this way. Honestly.

YOU ARE THE REAL PROBLEM WHY NIGERIA HAS REFUSED TO MOVE FORWARD. EWU.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Mace0lane: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Is that because those career robbers caught in Dubai are lost jew that will never be found lol.

DabuIIIT:

Oga,those names have been published long ago. We want to know the name of the woman executed recently,that's all. Thank you
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

I spit a million times on you and all connected to you!..Infact a tank-filled with spittle saturate you and your generation

Instead of you ugly beings to condemn the crime,you all started calling Igbos unprintable names on every Social-Media..

Now we are paying you back bigotry for bigotry,you are here spitting on your ancestors..

Thunder fire you there!
Nigerians can't enter UAE because of your igbo brothers, undecided I hope you guys have your Biafra ,so that you will all stay dafvck away from ijaw lands

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by MXrep: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Internet keep exposing yorubas. They claimed that igbos are ritualists but have been exposed as the capital of skull mining. They claim igbos traffick drugs but just look at this list

8 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by cjrane: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Ikechu12:
MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION.

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the “passion” that you bring to your work.

I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).

Like you rightly pointed out “these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment”.

Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as “A Nigerian woman “. I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the “Nigerian woman executed for drugs” in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I’m sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.
https://elombah.com/memo-to-mrs-abike-dabiri-erewa-an-ethnic-champion/

https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3b83b7007.pdf
https://talkglitz.tv/nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-beg-buhari-to-intervene/

I wonder why that Dabiri lady didn't address this list that's been available since 2008?

The same people like Abike Dabiri Erewa that are quick to point accusing finger to mock other Nigerians. Yet they keep quiet when their people are executed for drug smuggling in other countries.

Anyway, in Nigeria nobody cares anymore. The hatred being deliberately promoted in Nigeria will consume everyone soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Pearlyakin(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2019
Funny enough igbo Name still dey the Saudi Arabia list Igbos and crime na 5 and 5.1 grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Nigerians can't enter UAE because of your igbo brothers, undecided I hope you guys have your Biafra ,so that you will all stay dafvck away from ijaw lands
You they mind that Ziggylady undecided
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by horsepower101: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
This thread shows why Nigeria will forever remain backwards. When you use your media dominance to portray a certain ethnic group as bad while protecting yours from the multiple crimes that they commit.

Yorubas remove the massive logs in your eyes before you try to remove the spec in igbo people’s eyes.

Nairaland is a website promotes massive misinformation about igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by horsepower101: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Also, here in Zoogeria, the highest hard drug users in Nigeria are the angelic saint-like NORTHERNERS.

Yet Nigeria doesn’t execute them or even lock them up in jail.

Just imagine if drug abuse was prevalent among igbos. Do you know how many igbos Nigerian Government would have executed by now?

Nigeria will forever remain backwards.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by horsepower101: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
And we just realease over 150 Boko Haram members again into the public. This is the 5th time Buhari is doing this to my memory. This should be the bigger news.

But as long as igbos are not involved involved, Nigerian are willing to turn a blind eye.

Just look at the difference in the type of treatment IPOB got in comparison to Boko Haram.

We will never make meaningful progress in this fake country.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Xander85: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Olanipekun1:
you don't know that one of the traits that qualifies you as a staunch apc member is the hatred to igbos

that's the only ways to prove your loyalty to apc

The bolded is soooo true!

They only like tolerate Igbos that agree to the slave status they've designated for Ndigbo....efulefus like Orji Uzor Kalu, Okorocha, Kenneth Okonkwo, etc!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by fx45(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
Afonja headslamming conehead... What part of Ijaw lands are you referring to?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by MetaPhysical: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
lilfreezy:
Abike is a bigot and has always been. I'm not surprised that's what APC is made up of, divisiveness. To think I used to enjoy her on NTA back then. This woman has been dropping light news about the drug peddlers facing execution in Saudi Arabia while concealing their names simply because they are her kinsmen, but immidiately the robbery incident took place, come and see her championing the ethnic shaming on twitter. Twitter has exposed a lot of idiots aswear grin

If non-muslims are admitted into those citoes on the list Ibo would have travelled there and dominate the crime list.

The absence of Ibo on that list is primarily conditional.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by lilfreezy: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If non-muslims are admitted into those citoes on the list Ibo would have travelled there and dominate the crime list.

The absence of Ibo on that list is primarily conditional.

Then why are yorubas occupying the entire prison in the UK? Or igbos are not allowed in the UK too abi anuofia!.... And always put "G" while typing Igbo before i e-slap u grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by dreamwords: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mod front page pls

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
* Bursted* ∆∆SCAM ALERT

You arent ijaw ,am ikwerre lady ...ijaws dnt talk lyk this ..
WALE AHMED AFONJA ...ziggylady ,chipink edodefender see yoruba muslim claiming south

Of course u can smell gbegiri and ewedu all over his comment grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
* Bursted* ∆∆SCAM ALERT

You arent ijaw ,am ikwerre lady ...ijaws dnt talk lyk this ..
WALE AHMED AFONJA ...ziggylady ,chipink edodefender see yoruba muslim claiming south

I didnt bother replying the cone-head cos i know their dubious exploits of claiming to be SS on Nairaland....As soon as he said "our land" i knew he was an ogbomoso- domiciled afonja.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Include Osinbajo, Malami In Armed Forces Council / We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu / Buhari Conferred With Traditional Title In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.