Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery (12045 Views)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

You have time for these afonja crooks fooling themselves.
.I have made a policy of ignoring inconsequential afonja trolls here...I mean check their sentence construction sef,pea-brains looking for who to use to shine.

Lolz... Pea Brain no be small my dear. grin
This he idiot thinks he can fool every.
Claiming ijaw but his comments smells ewedu
Smh

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:

[s]I have no words for you yam leg freak. but the day you idiots step out of line, this will be your fate. Criminal

https://www.nairaland.com/3793044/bayelsa-indigenes-clash-igbo-traders[/s]

And what's the stupid link for.
If I lay my hands on mallet hammer now ehn.
That ur CONEHEAD will become PENTAGON head. grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

And what's the stupid link for.
If I lay my hands on mallet hammer now ehn.
That ur CONEHEAD will become PENTAGON head. grin
Come to Port Harcourt and tell me this nonsense you just type now, let me see if you will walk out alive, bleach as shema!e
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
Come to Port Harcourt and tell me this nonsense you just type now, let me see if you will walk out alive, bleach as shema!e

U are a pathetic eediot.
People like u actually have no atom of strength to do sh*t they only chestbeat online.
Miserable Oaf!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

U are a pathetic eediot.
People like u actually have no atom of strength to do sh*t they only chestbeat online.
Miserable Oaf!
I will kill you and buried you inside Okrika. nothing go happen, useless igbo sham!e.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Chipink(f): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
I will kill you and buried you inside Okrika. nothing go happen, useless igbo sham!e.

Eheheheheheh..frustrated mad dog grin
Afonja ritualist, I know u killed ur missing sister Abi?
See ur life outside u are about hit a big rock.
Ur life is about to crash.
Don't say I didn't warn u..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
dude just ignore him/ her you are bigger than this mate
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
dude just ignore him/ her you are bigger than this mate
i have grin grin I was bored, so I decide to shake things up a little bit.

And besides, it's been long I long into Nl. how are you?
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
i have grin grin I was bored, so I decide to shake things up a little bit.

And besides, it's been long I long into Nl. how are you?
Good good! This forum self no be am, so much hate everywhere me I no they too comment here like before
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Good good! This forum self no be am, so much hate everywhere me I no they too comment here like before
Na so NL.be, Tamunodukoye Emmanuel they marry nex week. smiley
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
Na so NL.be, Tamunodukoye Emmanuel they marry nex week. smiley
Really shocked shocked that boy way get scar for head?
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Really shocked shocked that boy way get scar for head?
Yep!
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
Yep!
Thank God for am smiley The girl wey him marry na ogu girl?
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Thank God for am smiley The girl wey him marry na ogu girl?
No na bolo girl, but her mama from Okrika( kalio)
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
No na bolo girl, but her mama from Okrika( kalio)
Ogu/bolo go shake grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Ogu/bolo go shake grin grin
I they tell you, old GGSS boys go full ground

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
I they tell you, old GGSS boys go full ground
waitng be the babe name? enter WhatsApp.make we talk
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm not one to thank people for anything on this website but I would like to thank husbandsnatcha and the Igbos for not taking bait to Yoruba people trolling and tribal baiting. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with ijaw so why then will an Izon come here to try and change the topic to start an Igbo against Ijaw if not to try and turn the attention away from the actual topic utilizing tribal baiting. I have to say you Igbos are growing emotionally cause in the past, you people usually result to insulting us when we aren't the ones attacking you and then getting angry when he defend ourselves. Thank you for seeing past the troll. Carry on

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
waitng be the babe name? enter WhatsApp.make we talk
Evelyn nai be her name smiley ..no wahala
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
savior22:
Evelyn nai be her name smiley ..no wahala
owk HML to him
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:
I'm not one to thank people for anything on this website but I would like to thank husbandsnatcha and the Igbos for not taking bait to Yoruba people trolling and tribal baiting. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with[b] ijaw so why then will an Izon come here to try and change the topic to start an Igbo against Ijaw[/b] if not to try and turn the attention away from the actual topic utilizing tribal baiting. I have to say you Igbos are growing emotionally cause in the past, you people usually result to insulting us when we aren't the ones attacking you and then getting angry when he defend ourselves. Thank you for seeing past the troll. Carry on
Because your brothers actions will affect every Nigerians ijaws included ,no matter how you try to put it, undecided it's your Igbo brothers who rob the bank and no one else, instead of guys to Condemn the act, your busying looking for excusesundecidedSmh. P.s am also ijaw

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ziggylady(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:
I'm not one to thank people for anything on this website but I would like to thank husbandsnatcha and the Igbos for not taking bait to Yoruba people trolling and tribal baiting. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with ijaw so why then will an Izon come here to try and change the topic to start an Igbo against Ijaw if not to try and turn the attention away from the actual topic utilizing tribal baiting. I have to say you Igbos are growing emotionally cause in the past, you people usually result to insulting us when we aren't the ones attacking you and then getting angry when he defend ourselves. Thank you for seeing past the troll. Carry on

We know their evil ways here bro..teh teh..The shameless "we SS" frauds from waste-land.

Too much agberoism has made them daft enough to believe folks apart from their fellow cone-heads will actually be fooled into thinking an Ijaw person will be upset on a thread like this where the names of yoruba criminals are listed with no mention of Ijaws.

..Wetin concern Ijaws with yoruba criminals?..afonjaism is an incurable ailment.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Because your brothers actions will affect every Nigerians ijaws included ,no matter how you try to put it, undecided it's your Igbo brothers who rob the bank and no one else, instead of guys to Condem the act, your busying looking for excusesundecided
Smh

And the Yorubas on that list actions will not affect the Ijaws. I'm Ijaw for your information and the only reason your people came into this topic to pretend to be Izons and ignore to, as you put it condemn the acts, is for the Igbo to forsake displaying your hypocrisy and start insulting us. Luckily, they saw through you people actions and did not take the bait.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ziggylady:

We know their evil ways here bro..teh teh..The shameless "we SS" frauds from waste-land.

Too much agberoism has made them daft enough to believe folks apart from their fellow cone-heads will actually be fooled into thinking an Ijaw person will be upset on a thread like this where the names of yoruba criminals are listed with no mention of Ijaws.

..Wetin concern Ijaws with yoruba criminals?..afonjaism is an incurable ailment.

They are trying to divert attention away from their actions. Instead of focusing on what their people are doing, they rather tribal bait. Whenever they point a finger at someone, they always have five fingers pointing back at them.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:

And the Yorubas on that list actions will not affect the Ijaws. I'm Ijaw for your information and the only reason your people came into this topic to pretend to be Izons and ignore to, as you put it condemn the acts, is for the Igbo to forsake displaying your hypocrisy and start insulting us. Luckily, they saw through you people actions and did not take the bait.
I don't believe that you are an Ijaw person I don't believe it one bit. you are an igbo boy pretending to be Ijaw,

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
I don't believe that you are an Ijaw person I don't believe it one bit. you are an igbo boy pretending to be Ijaw,

As if I'm shocked. Isn't it a common act with you people to think anymore who isn't a bigot and don't act shameless as you people? You people believe everybody is Igbo if they don't follow any of your myopic opinion. Why should I care if you think I'm Igbo pretending to be Ijaw? As far as Igbos do not start insulting ijaws and fall for you Yoruba tribal baiting and I'm forced to have to defend Ijaw because of you people, I'm okay with whatever opinion you Yorubas have about me. Does it affect my family and background? It doesn't.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:

As if I'm shocked. Isn't it a common act with you people to think anymore who isn't a bigot and don't act shameless as you people? You people believe everybody is Igbo if they don't follow any myopic opinion. Why should I care of you think I'm Igbo pretending to be Ijaw? As far as Igbos do not start insulting ijaws and fall for you Yoruba tribal baiting and I'm forced to have to defend Ijaw because of you people, I'm okay with whatever opinion you Yorubas have about me. Does it affect my family and background? It doesn't.
Oga stop talking you be confirm igbo boy, no they play this small children play with me.No they behave like person wey they jonze

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by kotv: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Oga stop talking you be confirm igbo boy, no they play this small children play with me.No they behave like person wey they jonze
I see your painment. Sorry that your people diversion didn't work.
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Hedonisst: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
lilfreezy:
Abike is a bigot and has always been. I'm not surprised that's what APC is made up of, divisiveness. To think I used to enjoy her on NTA back then. This woman has been dropping light news about the drug peddlers facing execution in Saudi Arabia while concealing their names simply because they are her kinsmen, but immidiately the robbery incident took place, come and see her championing the ethnic shaming on twitter. Twitter has exposed a lot of idiots aswear grin

I never had any respect for the oily dirty bitch called Abike Dabiri. Very dirty idiot who rose from sleeping around with anyone that could help her cause and licking the hairy assholes of many Tinubu boys (not even Tinubu himself), just to get into the circle. Now she is forming 'posh' and 'accomplished', such that she can run her smelly mouth. Nigeria sef.

Na una wey dey take am seriously I dey laugh. Abike who? Dirty thing that deserves to be spat on. And I spit on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by BlackAdam55(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:

I see your painment. Sorry that your people diversion didn't work.
Oga you be igbo boy, so just stop talking
Re: List Of Nigerians Beheaded In Middle East For Drug Smuggling And Arm Robbery by Ikechu12: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
kotv:

We all know they are Afonjas that's why noone paid mind to them. They may be that Afonja mod wey have thousands of IDs to be a tribalistic cunt seeing that ikwerre chick reported she addressed the "Ijaw" in Ijaw and immediately her reply was hidden grin grin. They could have at least done a better job as attache. Wetin concern ijaw with Afonja criminalism. Of what reason will an Ijaw get angry at this thread that does not have an Ijaw listed? If would have been more believable if they pretended to be aboki. At least Aboki dey the list. They think people are idiots grin grin Abeg no worry your head off, we know exactly the cowards we dey deal with. They can pretend to be Ijaw all they want, the stench of Afonja is unmistakable.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NHRC: Security Agencies Killed 18 During Lockdown / Angry Youth Pulls Down Tinubu's Billboard In Yobe / Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.