Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (33521 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by oyeb15: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Another lie from d Ex CJN. Pdp are lecturing this man how to lie.

Efcc should trace d entry of those funds in correlation with d period of d wedding.

Check d contributors crime history and link it with d Ex Cjn trial as d case of Saraki and d offa bank robbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by judgementyard(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Op
Dandsome:
Politically motivated investigation.

Meanwhile,

*MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA.*
PETER EKEKWE

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,

Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like, you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?)
Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment ".

Unfortunately Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing National issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also in the same vein failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs and those on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busing unravelling the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs", permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row. Am sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma
6. Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya
14. Awalu Muhammed
15. Kafilat Oljide
16. Ayisa
17. Abdulraman Mu'azu,
18. Abdulraman Durojaye
19. Abubakar Usman
20. Sunny
21. Emeka
22. Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues.

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name.

Peter Ekekwe*

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by AMI3(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Why is EFCC still attacking this man. If there is no concrete evidence against this man they should free him. I thought such an high profile suppose to collect bribe that range from $10m to $1b.
not just thousands.
Where some kids can use that to organise party.
I BELIEVE THIS MAN IS SMARTER THAN WHAT YOU THINK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by muykem: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
This might be truth but still unethical. You can not be a judge and be collecting gift from lawyers that either had case in your court or with potential of having one in the future. Bible said it is not good for judges to collect gift because it has capacity to blind them.

8 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Mrpojj(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Heylius:
Lies from pit of hell.
But those that said its their life time savings they used in buying properties in Dubai were telln truth Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by UNGOBACK: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kwantinue
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by texazzpete(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Buhari self cry so Gandollar come be saint abii undecided

At your age, you don’t know that sitting Governors have immunity from prosecution ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
This Onoghen is a crook.
There’s no way he can claim that he doesn’t know that receiving large monetary gifts from lawyers is a serious conflict of interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by soothsayer2: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Your hands are not clean, it's as simple as that.

Just because the dogs you are dying with refused to give you a piece of bone, Then, you decided to wine with a pig.

Here is the consequences sir. At the end of the day, you mess up that exalted position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by peacettw: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Forex, farm proceeds, gift from a lawyer he treats like a son, gift for daughter's wedding...
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by adamsfriday27(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pls which verse of the bible oooo?

muykem:
This might be truth but still unethical. You can not be a judge and be collecting gift from lawyers that either had case in your court or with potential of having one in the future. Bible said it is not good for judges to collect gift because it has capacity to blind them.
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Neoteny(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Public servants, especially judges, are not expected to receive gifts in order to avoid conflict of interest whereby they may be required to return favors to the givers, or placed in a situation whereby their services may be influenced by the gifts.

Whatever Onnoghen calls it, this is a bribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by shugabasbn: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
If God want to use lies as a criteria for entry Paradise the number of lawyer or Justice that we entered men, even God will angrily close the book of life.

Lawyers and lie are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
ijustdey:

“In his evidence-In-Chief, the Respondent explained that the gifts were made at a time of the marriage ceremony of his first daughter, Oremini Nkanu Onnoghen who got married sometime in 2015. It was not solicited and remains a part and parcel of the customs and traditions of the people. His Lordship tendered a copy of the wedding invitation which was admitted in evidence without objection by the petitioner as Exhibit R9.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/04/onnoghen-monies-i-received-were-gifts-my-daughters-wedding-not-bribe

What do you expect from a corrupt old man lying with both sides of his mouth
ijustdey:

“In his evidence-In-Chief, the Respondent explained that the gifts were made at a time of the marriage ceremony of his first daughter, Oremini Nkanu Onnoghen who got married sometime in 2015. It was not solicited and remains a part and parcel of the customs and traditions of the people. His Lordship tendered a copy of the wedding invitation which was admitted in evidence without objection by the petitioner as Exhibit R9.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/04/onnoghen-monies-i-received-were-gifts-my-daughters-wedding-not-bribe

ijustdey:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by begwong: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
If Dasuki had shared the loot with only core northerners no case but Onnoghen just received gifts na sack. Naija with tribalism.
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Gift for your daughter since 2015 and you didn't remit same to the said daughter of yours. Look at how an old man is telling cheap lies. It is no longer forex investment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by peacettw: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:

Very shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Buhari self cry so Gandollar come be saint abii undecided
bullion van Tinubu nko
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by TB28: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
Gift for your daughter since 2015 and you didn't remit same to the said daughter of yours. Look at how an old man is telling cheap lies. It is no longer forex investment

How would you know that? Do you know the daughter? And she some how told you she didn’t get the money ?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by muykem: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
adamsfriday27:
Pls which verse of the bible oooo? Exce 23v 8

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by TB28: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
peacettw:

Very shameful

How? You people should give this a rest already. Decisions have been made and the man has made his.

Enough of all this. Any those talking about conflict of interest, how so? None had cases before him. And these are old time friends. Should he be friends with politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
was he supposed to remit it to his daughter? Do u know how much he spent for d wedding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Whatever happened to COI....Conflict of Interest? Even if they are gift, you are still culpable because it is not in line with the supposed signed Conflict of Interest form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by resty4(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
cct evidence was weak, if this write up is true we expect NJC REPORT to be mild or at best exonerate Onnoghen, then may God preserve Onnoghen from Aso cabal and Buhari devilish strategies.LIKE for AMEN, SHARE for disagree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Nigerians and Lies.

Tueh Tueh

You roll with paupers
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by CaptainFM1: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
englishmart:
In Nigeria will someone receive up to #2.5b and still tag it "gift"
If gifts exceed #5m, it's bribe

It Depends on ur status. I have people that can give me up to that as gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You roll with paupers
I’m pretty sure I’m way way richer than you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by semyman: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Code of conduct for judges 101 carried over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I’m pretty sure I’m way way richer than you are

Dreams are allowed
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by BiafraIsFree: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
sevo:
Your daughter nah princess Diana??

The same gifts your jihadists President has been collecting for his daughters head when he was breathing.

Name any Fulani politicians in government that has not collected any gift from his fellow corrupt caliphate?

1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
TB28:

How would you know that? Do you know the daughter? And she some how told you she didn’t get the money ?

I guess you can do better than his lawyers. Defenders of alleged criminals. You mean he gave the daughter the monies yet were still found in his accounts? Or that he spent over 1million USD for his daughter's wedding? Yet nobody heard of the wedding, nobody knows the daughter.....

You only tell stupid lies to try cover already blown crimes. He is still innocent until proven guilty anyway. So let him defend himself and prove beyond all reasonable doubts that he is innocent of the allegations.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.