Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (33520 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by deomelo: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s][quote author=OyiboOyibo post=77276506]

I pity for your family too for giving birth to a nincompoop[/quote[/s]]

Sadly for you and the people that concieved you and your kind, this is what people say about worthless piece of garbage like you.
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by ebilomaofficial1: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
sevo:
Your daughter nah princess Diana??
Abeg help me ask those low battery brains
Re: Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe by Optionalx: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

What evil machinations?

Onnoghen's peers, the NJC, have found him wanting.
If we recall, when he was to be investigated by the very body setup for such purposes, he suspended them indefinitely, being the chairman of the said body.

If that wasn't a clue of guilt then I guess you aren't being truthful.

In addition, Onnoghen has used the excuse of 'forgetting' to include the suspicious accounts into his declaration forms.
As a judge, would Onnoghen accept such lousy claims by a defendant especially if such forgetfulness has been over a decade?

Is the bench not being brought to disrepute when it can be seen that a judge forgets such important instruments of check?

Can you trust a judge who receives hefty gifts from lawyers even if they were indeed for his daughter's wedding?

We don't need to have known Onnoghen before making a conclusion on him based on facts that have been presented to the public.

Onnoghen is a custodian of justice, in fact, the highest in the land. An x-ray of him shows that he's severely lacking in character.

His excuses are at best wishy washy and would be unacceptable anywhere in the world.

In football, Rio Ferdinand ' forgot' to take a drug test and was given a ban even though he later took the test and passed.

Talk less of a judge who consistently forgot to declare such humongous assets, which are actually more than any other account he holds.

Where is the NJC report that found him wanting. Don’t make stories ok. Follow simple due process is not too much ask.

Using kangaroo expate order not ok
No country but her CJN on trial. First remove him and proceed with trial
Supreme Court seats a minimum of 5 justices CJN on his own can’t influence the decisions of others
You can’t run a country on the whims and caprices of an individual
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.