Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) (45128 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by wink2015(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2019
mediaNGR:
Nigerian professional footballer, Ahmed Musa who plays as a forward and left winger for Saudi Arabian team Al-Nassr and the Nigeria national team. Celebrates his beautiful wife, Juliet Ejue on her birthday.

He shared her video with caption:
"You are my all in one package ? my wife, friend, lover, soul mate and my partner in crime for everything. Let's celebrate this bond and your Birthday together. Happy Birthday Wifey"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/ahmed-musa-celebrates-his-beautiful.html

I thought Ahmed Musa is a muslims.

He behaves like a southern christians.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one.. She fine no be small..
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by TheAngry1: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Honestly with all the money I expected s more beautiful wife.
Possibly white not like this ugly afonja looking thing

Idiooootic Satan! May you burn in hell forever!
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by TheAngry1: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

Idiooootic Sataaaaaan! May you burn in hell forever!
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2019
masterpiecer:
Partner in crime? shocked
Which crime?
R u trying to tell us something shocked

The crime of dumping wife number 1 nah.......
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by chidooski565(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2019
yeah
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by victorian(f): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Only a matter of time he dumps u

I don't think so.

Not all women are the same, likewise not all men are the same, that's why we have different looks, shapes, sizes and even different hearts .

He may have found his missing rib in his new wife. This new wife fits his new evolved self.

I feel as time went on, when he progressed in his football career and moved abroad his taste in women changed, instead of the traditional looking wife he once loved, his tastes then changed to trendy looking hippy women. It seems the first wife refused to Conform and change her style to trendy look , and also refused to pedal down on her strict mentality. The ex wife remained stuck in her traditional looking ways, unwilling to move along with change and such things can irritate some men who have already moved on to the next level in their transformation in life, same applies to women as well.

If you don't grow along with your partner, who is always evolving and like trying new things in looks and character, the partner will eventually get tired of constant bickering, arguments, then cut off finally.

Such a beautiful first ex wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by victorian(f): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2019
wink2015:

I thought Ahmed Musa is a muslims.

He behaves like a southern christians.

Life abroad don change the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Why did he marry a Christian and a Southerner?
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Akam2019: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2019
that's good
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by ijabiken1(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
am nt surprise, by their name u shall know them,satan, devil.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Gold digress...
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Blacksavage: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2019
masterpiecer:
Partner in crime? shocked Which crime? R u trying to tell us something shocked
Envy of all human disability.. If e dea pain go jump inside well na.. Ahh nawa ooh human beings...
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Ohraykon: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Oddsman:
The former Hausa wife will be full of regrets reading this. Women, treat your man right. Dont start thinking because you married him, its the last bus stop and hes liable to take your shyyt.

She's from Cross River state. Not Igbo
thank u sir so many of dem dont know i dont blame dem dey see marriage as achievement. After it noting more to achieve.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by nwosueugeneken: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Majesty08:
Fool, i hate him when he married that yeye igbo girl!
I hope you will not get hrt attack, people sha.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Happy birthday to her. She's really pretty.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Yhu nid a brain transplant wit immediate effect... angry
Who told u love z all about beauty??

If de live happily, then that's all required in marriage tongue
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Biingoo: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2019
victorian:

I don't think so.

Not all women are the same, likewise not all men are the same, that's why we have different looks, shapes, sizes and even different hearts .

He may have found his missing rib in his new wife. This new wife fits his new evolved self.

I feel as time went on, when he progressed in his football career and moved abroad his taste in women changed, instead of the traditional looking wife he once loved, his tastes then changed to trendy looking hippy women. It seems the first wife refused to Conform and change her style to trendy look , and also refused to pedal down on her strict mentality. The ex wife remained stuck in her traditional looking ways, unwilling to move along with change and such things can irritate some men who have already moved on to the next level in their transformation in life, same applies to women as well.

If you don't grow along with your partner, who is always evolving and like trying new things in looks and character, the partner will eventually get tired of constant bickering, arguments, then cut off finally.

Shut up!
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Shaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaap!

Ya mama fine like this?

Bad bele pple.

He married his choice so face you own problems and stop casting what other pple enjoy doing.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Finelinks: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I remember when I fvck his wife in all holes whenever he's not around. She likes it when I fvck her puffy pvssy with my big hard cuck then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

What's the name of that girl in the pic?
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by ihimiray(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
stop dis rubbish abeg.. That girl is even a calabar firl
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=femi4 post=77278154]Husband snatcher[/quote

When u go calabar, u can hardly go back.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by varyo: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Beauty is not marriage.Even ugly lady can make the best wife.Don't lol for outward beauty but look for inward beauty and a lady with good soul

quote author=Satan66 post=77278879]Honestly with all the money I expected s more beautiful wife.
Possibly white not like this ugly afonja looking thing [/quote]
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2019
好的
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2019
victorian:

I don't think so.

If true its really unfair, she was obviously brought up that way and her mentality may not be able to be changed, who knew maybe she even made efforts to and was rebuffed by the 26 year old claiming Musa, women sure do go through a lot of shi*, if she went abroad and became hippie she would have been lambasted for growing wings, now she didn't change from her strict religious ways she is still been blamed for not evolving, anyway i hope she is happy and true to herself wherever she may be.

PS- Musa has been waxing stronger since the ordeal so who knows maybe the S/S girl is his good luck mamacita wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Fatheroflove(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Calabar girl don scatter Musa head with love
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by victorian(f): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
LadyHeaven:

If true its really unfair, she was obviously brought up that way and her mentality may not be able to be changed, who knew maybe she even made efforts to and was rebuffed by the 26 year old claiming Musa, women sure do go through a lot of shi*, if she went abroad and became hippie she would have been lambasted for growing wings, now she didn't change from her strict religious ways she is still been blamed for not evolving, anyway i hope she is happy and true to herself wherever she may be.

PS- Musa has been waxing stronger since the ordeal so who knows maybe the S/S girl is his good luck mamacita wink

Mr Ahmed is already successful before meeting the SS girl. And his success will continue with or without her. There are people like Musa, who are born successful in life, his new wife is just an icing to his cake . When a woman or a man is supportive and understanding to their partner who is successful, the success of that partner grows and there will be no limit to his or her success. Just have an agreeable, meek loving partner, then leave the rest to the go getter partner , it's success all the way.

My Pastor once said, he had a childhood best friend ,they grew up together until later they parted ways after secondary school. He said he aimed for higher things in life, re groomed himself, and also re-brand his ideas, and everything about himself, now today he is well known, body guards with him anytime he's travelling to certain areas in the country or abroad but his childhood friend refuse to grow and refuse to be groom himself. His childhood friend even became worse after they parted d ways but one day, his childhood friend saw my Pastor face and advert on a billboard about one of his seminars in portharcourt . He was surprised and said ha! That's Ben! Or is my eyes deceiving me? He traced my Pastor to where he was at the seminar centre but his body guards refused him to meet with my Pastor. He said angrily but the Revrend Ben is my best friend! The guards looked at him and laughed! They mocked him, friend indeed! U must be crazy. He got tired arguing, he then waited at one corner for Pastor. Immediately he saw Rev Ben Coming out, he screamed his name. So loud, my Pastor turned and saw him, he was waving frantically, Pastor stopped and was like John? He screamed and said yes o! With tears in his eyes. The guards wanted to drag him away, Pastor held up his hands and said no! Don't push him away. Allow him come, Pls. They all looked at Pastor like is Pastor okay? His friend rushed to him and hug him. Pastor hugged him back and he said let's go to my car and talk. Pastor then asked what happened to you?

Long story cut short : change is constant, don't allow people meet u where they left you, always evolve yourself, if u av a partner who wants to evolve and he or she is evolving, Pls try evolve with the person. Don't be rigid and get stuck in the past. Don't be stagnant in one place. If Not? The re-branded partner will see the other as a stumbling block in their paths to success ,if the partner refuse to re-brand as well.

I hope the ex wife will meet her kind and be happy as well.

Don't mind my long story o cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind my long story o cheesy

Lol, it was truly an epistle... grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by victorian(f): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Lol, it was truly an epistle... grin

I'm like that most times. Pardon me, Biko.
cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Rexeffiom(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Majesty08:
Fool, i hate him when he married that yeye igbo girl!

She's not igbo, she's a Cross Riverian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) / Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.