Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) (45130 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Ahmed Musa, Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Ejue On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
femi4:
Husband snatcher
dats my friends name
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by ugotex85: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
I thought this guy is a Muslim, why is his wife carrying and "exposed" oyibo hair? Abi dem dey practice different religion?
Happy birthday to her though.
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by dantajay: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
I use to like this guy so much not until he dumped his real wife
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I remember when I fvck his wife in all holes whenever he's not around. She likes it when I fvck her puffy pvssy with my big hard cuck then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
Hello Brother smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Na d girl use her hand type dis rubbish post.. Alakoba grin
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
fk001:
He made the wrong choice.
How??
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Omudia11: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
She's from Akwa ibom but continue in your misery.
Majesty08:
Fool, i hate him when he married that yeye igbo girl!
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by Omudia11: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
The woman never asked for a divorce,
Musa did. To even tell you how much of a good woman was , British lawyers approached her to try and get divorce settlement from Musa but she declined. Apparently, men don't like good women.
banio:

Thought his first wife asked for the divorce. Men can marry more than one lady if they can foot the bills. She never asked the first pompous wife to seek a divorce.

If I am rich and always travelling like Musa, I will marry two or more to check mate their infidelity. Being rich and marrying just one lady makes U a loser. Your wife will enjoy herself when You travel for two or three weeks.

Women and men are naturally polygamous
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by jibrilELsudan: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hello Brother smiley

As Salaam Alaikum brother

Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Why did he choose to marry a Christian?
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Joromi12:
Only a matter of time he dumps u

Why do you feel he was as fault? Have you heard his own side the story?
Re: Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) by luvme0702: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Husband snatcher. Don't worry, the cane used in flogging the first wife is waiting for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.