Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (23793 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Satan66(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Afonjas are ungrateful!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by bonechamberlain(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Well said, ikpeazu it really doing his best, the dirty propaganda against him is just too much, and ironically most people calling abia all sort of names haven't crossed river niger

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by bionixs: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
There is nothing to defend in Abia. The state is a spread of poo ruled by devious characters from OUK TA Orji to the Ikpeazu. Abia is a disgrace to the Igbo race. You can smell the stench of Aba slum from as far as Port Harcourt. As for Ebonyi, the governor has failed to get his priorities right. What is the purpose of building flyover when the people are too poor to afford decent means of transport apart from bicycles and keke(for the average ebonyians) ? Ebonyi people sell their children to human traffickers on a daily basis and somebody is talking of flyover in abakaliki
as if you bought one from Ebonyi. Meanwhile, where are you from? be bold to tell us

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by frowland(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
OP, the Gov was reelected. You think those massive votes they got was from morons?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by go4gr8ness(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Chizuru01:
First of all, I am from Abia State

I witnessed the terrible rulership of T.A Orji before handing over to Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

Why do people still say that Abia State is still in Slum and yet Abians on social media fail to defend their state?

I visited Aba recently and i Noticed that many Non Motorable Roads has been constructed mainly by SETRACO Even the Legendary Ukwu Mango that is believed to be House of Ritualists in Ariaria is now motorable, In fact Ukwu Mango Achievement was too good on Aba people that Even APC in Abia had to raise a back door rumour that it is FG that constructed it just to win Abians. even those illegal structures (houses) blocking water drainage has been knocked off.

Even the dirty Environment has been drastically reduced, inasmuch as most Aba people are not mannered enough to dispose waste properly but rather,they prefer sneaking out at night just to litter the environment.

Even in Youth Empowerment, Promoting Made In Aba products, Expansion of Ariaria Market called Kumuyi,Sending Youths to China to Acquire skills to produce more things locally which will pave new breakthroughs in future e.t.c. Although he is called a silent performer, that doesn't mean Abians should keep their mouth shut when people confuse Abia of T.A Orji with that of Okezie Ikpeazu

I went to Ebonyi and i can Authoritatively tell you that Umahi is God Sent to beautify the state. Infact i came out at night in one of those flyovers with fountain, i thought i was in China.

The man is really trying in Ebonyi.

I think nigerians especially Anambra should change their perception towards these states. Unlike you people, we have suffered so much in the hands of bad leaders and now, we thank God for bringing better leaders.

The wickedness of T.A Orji and cluelessness of Elechi was too massive that it will take more than 8 years to set us on track on Infrastructure standards

SMEH
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by opparadise: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by bionixs: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are very good in writing too much nonsense which in my estimation is a sign of absolute madness.

Ebonyi people like myself can provide for you and your own family without using an ATM for once.

stinking retardd.
that was why i asked him to boldly tell the house where he is from
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by quincyshakur(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Niga Aint tripping at ur fucking question cos i`m an Ebonyian an i`m proud of my State smiley So Bleep urself angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by stagger: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Martins Elechi ground Ebonyi State to a halt.

Dave Umahi is truly a God-sent. I first visited Abakaliki in 1997, then various times between 2004 till date. I can tell you that the last time I went there three months ago, I nearly got lost. I could not believe that a governor will do in 3 years with reduced allocation, what Martins Elechi did not do in 8 years under oil boom allocation from GEJ's administration.

It tells you that if leaders are serious in this country, they will do wonders. Ebonyi state is truly a wonder.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2019
it will take uninterrupted effort and commitment by the abia state government to bring back aba's infrastructural beauty.

for now, major inroads in aba are being focused on in order to enable undisturbed economic activities. once the roads especially the ones at osisioma are completed and erosion-tested, the osisioma flyover will then be completed and linked to it.

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by bionixs: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chizuru01:
Trust me, if not that i mentioned Kumuiyi ultra modern market (Arriaria Extension), 80 percent nairalanders wouldn't hav knwn about.

EBONYI state doesn't need to be argued on. His performance is above average
that man of a governor has made me to visit that state at least twice a year. happy place to be in.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Lovemaester: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are very good in writing too much nonsense which in my estimation is a sign of absolute madness.

Ebonyi people like myself can provide for you and your own family without using an ATM for once.

stinking retardd.

shut up your mouth, sentiment will always get the better of you, that's you keep voting bad leaders all in the name of APC is an Islamic party, as a matter of fact for the past decade, ebonyi has consistently been named the poorest state in the entire south and among the ten poorest States in Nigeria, others been from the north, tell your governor to stop all these face value project and concentrate on human development utilities. chikena

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
more on aba's aerial view (as at early 2018)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Senorprinz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

stinking retardd.

Baba I believe you, drop something for your guy to manage this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by OneKinGuy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Am form Abia State living in Ebonyi state and I will choose Ebonyi over Abia any time any day!

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Grupo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up your mouth, sentiment will always get the better of you, that's you keep voting bad leaders all in the name of APC is an Islamic party, as a matter of fact for the past decade, ebonyi has consistently been named the poorest state in the entire south and among the ten poorest States in Nigeria, others been from the north, tell your governor to stop all these face value project and concentrate on human development utilities. chikena

Let's get practical, if you should be contracted today to advise the governor on what "human development utilities" he should embark on, what would be your recommendations?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

A crippled bastardd like u with an IQ of a cretin should have known that no body from Ebonyi state came begging you for money.

Now go swim in the mud with pigs like you.

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Am form Abia State living in Ebonyi state and I will choose Ebonyi over Abia any time any day!

its not like we asked you though...

both states are progressing in their own ways and at their own pace.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by permit(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
bonechamberlain:
Well said, ikpeazu it really doing his best, the dirty propaganda against him is just too much, and ironically most people calling abia all sort of names haven't crossed river niger
like I said yesterday people underate abia state too much especially anambra people, well abians no de make noice just continue grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by HallaDaTruth: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kudos to all hard workers
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by HallaDaTruth: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Every state in the east is carrying out one massive project or the others. Let's stop all this unnecessary competitions and arguments on which state is better

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Roydonzy87: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ops how much are you paid by Ikpeazu? how many bottles of "Hero" did he buy for you in Luzury city hotels, Aba to say this trash ? who told you Ikpeazu is working ? working what ? Which part of Abia are you from ? I guess from Ngwa if not you won't say this rubbish...

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by sonature1: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
There is nothing to defend in Abia. The state is a spread of poo ruled by devious characters from OUK TA Orji to the Ikpeazu. Abia is a disgrace to the Igbo race. You can smell the stench of Aba slum from as far as Port Harcourt. As for Ebonyi, the governor has failed to get his priorities right. What is the purpose of building flyover when the people are too poor to afford decent means of transport apart from bicycles and keke(for the average ebonyians) ? Ebonyi people sell their children to human traffickers on a daily basis and somebody is talking of flyover in abakaliki

Chino, if I knew you in person, nga eji gi gwo ogwu ego.
I swear down! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by permit(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
OneKinGuy:
no body ever asked you where you came from and why you should choose any state of origin, if time is not taking you are one of those bad mouthing okezie and his hard works in abia state!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
permit:
like I said yesterday people underate abia state too much especially anambra people, well abians no de make noice just continue grin grin,

our dear anambra kinsmen do so INTENTIONALLY because, in terms of economic and human potential, we are at par with them.

Abia has the economic clout, skilled human capital and strategic location linking SE to SS cities.

some anambarians do it out of love and genuine concern while some do it out of hate and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Hotfreezer: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amaniro, report here.

Ikpeazu's paid lackeys are laundering his image
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by ZIAZI(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wait ooo, what is the primary purpose of govt? Do u know how much dey collect in carrying out those projects? They struggle to do their job and we praise them as though they are performing to par. I tire for Naija !
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amliftedhigher: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
The poster is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by SachaBastien(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerians still celebrating roads and bridges, when it's the age of AI and space defense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Lovemaester: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Grupo:

Let's get practical, if you should be contracted today to advise the governor on what "human development utilities" he should embark, what would be your recommendations?

first of all education should be made free up to ssce, then more concentration on skill acquisition programs, the governor should. mandate every lawmaker especially federal since they are all PDP to invest heavily on SAPs. Water has always been an issue due to the topography of the state, I believe "engr" umahi should have ready made solutions and should be implementing them by now. then widows across the state should be given monthly stipends instead of pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.