Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (23844 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chizuru01:

T.A Orji did project?

This shows you are not from Abia.

T.A Orji vowed that he will never work for Abians for pelting him with pure water when remain of Ojukwu was brought to Aba for last Respect
I'm from Abia and TA orji did a few things for Umuahia but scored zero in aba. And got an F9 generally in governanceundecided
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:

you haven't answered my question.

secondly, it took you so long to post something. nobody asked if you are from umuahia.

I'm not less busy. BTW I told you I'm from Umuahia so you don't start saying I'm Yoruba or hausa. So you know I'm a sun of the soil not used to mediocrity. And when I told you I'm from Umuahia you trembled. Thinking I don't know who calls the shot. What was your questions again?
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

I'm not less busy. BTW I told you I'm from Umuahia so you don't start saying I'm Yoruba or hausa. So you know I'm a sun of the soil not used to mediocrity. And when I told you I'm from Umuahia you trembled. Thinking I don't know who calls the shot. What was your questions again?

you are indeed going off point again...and am already bored by them.

you have no points and no facts. Anyway, I'm not surprised.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:

Keep fooling yourself

Osu people will never match up with yorubas till thy kingdom come.
Your major problem is disunity.

talking about disunity, go read your history properly before coming here to tag your god.

yorubastard.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

talking about disunity, go read your history properly before coming here to tag your god.

yorubastard.
Osu_pigs will forever remain disunited.
Ask ohaneze.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:

Keep fooling yourself

Osu people will never match up with yorubas till thy kingdom come.
Your major problem is disunity.
Afonja basterd are more ununited than ibos, don't go that side,
How many Afonja union meeting do you have in your place, of different towns, have you ever seen where many afonjas from a certain oshogbo or ogbomoso are gathered to do meeting, how many Afonja basterd do you see together united to a place to do business , they hate their fellow afonja, they would rather do business with ibo peraon, afonja land is so backwards compared with ibo land, most afonja hardly build houses in their village, they prefer to be a Tennant all their live or keep killing themselves fighting over their fathers old dilapidated house, and many more
Let me drop my pen here

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:
Osu_pigs will forever remain disunited. Ask ohaneze.

you bear the name yorubastard for a reason.
you are a product of incest.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
dreamwords:

How many Afonja union meeting do you have in your place, of different towns, have you ever seen where many afonjas from a certain oshogbo or ogbomoso are gathered to do meeting, how many Afonja basterd do you see together united to a place to do business , they hate their fellow afonja, they would rather do business with ibo peraon, afonja land is so backwards compared with ibo land, most afonja hardly build houses in their village, they prefer to be a Tennant all their live or keep killing themselves fighting over their fathers old dilapidated house, and many more
Let me drop my pen here
Oloriburuku OSU pigs will forever remain disunited.
That's a fact.
Even with all the USELESS meetings, people still kill eachother and still use yourselves to do money rituals. That's what you pigs are known for.
Even in this 21st century, the flat head OSU pigs still practice OSU cast system. More reason some pigs claim ed to be diala while some other fool's accepted title of OSU.
THEY CAN'T EVEN INTER_MARRY AMONG THEMSELVES.
WHAT A SHAME!
The pigs claimed to develop other states while theirs remained in shambles.
USELESS senseless pigs

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you bear the name yorubastard for a reason.

you are a product of incest.
That's a fact.
Even with all the USELESS meetings, you people still kill eachother and still use yourselves to do money rituals. That's what you pigs are known for.
Even in this 21st century, the flat head OSU pigs still practice OSU cast system. More reason some pigs claim ed to be diala while some other fool's accepted title of OSU.
WHAT A SHAME!
USELESS senseless pigs.
It will never be well with you USELESS son of a thousand fathers from a whöre mother.
You product of a bastard son of dirty ugly slút

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chizuru01:
First of all, I am from Abia State

I witnessed the terrible rulership of T.A Orji before handing over to Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

Why do people still say that Abia State is still in Slum and yet Abians on social media fail to defend their state?

I visited Aba recently and i Noticed that many Non Motorable Roads has been constructed mainly by SETRACO Even the Legendary Ukwu Mango that is believed to be House of Ritualists in Ariaria is now motorable, In fact Ukwu Mango Achievement was too good on Aba people that Even APC in Abia had to raise a back door rumour that it is FG that constructed it just to win Abians. even those illegal structures (houses) blocking water drainage has been knocked off.

Even the dirty Environment has been drastically reduced, inasmuch as most Aba people are not mannered enough to dispose waste properly but rather,they prefer sneaking out at night just to litter the environment.

Even in Youth Empowerment, Promoting Made In Aba products, Expansion of Ariaria Market called Kumuyi,Sending Youths to China to Acquire skills to produce more things locally which will pave new breakthroughs in future e.t.c. Although he is called a silent performer, that doesn't mean Abians should keep their mouth shut when people confuse Abia of T.A Orji with that of Okezie Ikpeazu

I went to Ebonyi and i can Authoritatively tell you that Umahi is God Sent to beautify the state. Infact i came out at night in one of those flyovers with fountain, i thought i was in China.

The man is really trying in Ebonyi.

I think nigerians especially Anambra should change their perception towards these states. Unlike you people, we have suffered so much in the hands of bad leaders and now, we thank God for bringing better leaders.

The wickedness of T.A Orji and cluelessness of Elechi was too massive that it will take more than 8 years to set us on track on Infrastructure standards

So op if u did not call anambra (alaeze) u won't deliver ur message....to us....

Answer me.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:

That's a fact.
Even with all the USELESS meetings, you people still kill eachother and still use yourselves to do money rituals. That's what you pigs are known for.
WHAT A SHAME!
USELESS senseless pigs.
It will never be well with you USELESS son of a thousand fathers from a whöre mother.
You product of a bastard son of dirty ugly slút

you are one hell of a saliva dripping imbec1le.
a potential abobaku with an IQ of nematode.

useless yorubastard
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Awol1:

I rep Ebonyi.

But Op has old pictures of Ebonyi.

Go back now and marvel.

They have started creeping out.

I rep ebonyi.....cool arewa rep.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
There is nothing to defend in Abia. The state is a spread of poo ruled by devious characters from OUK TA Orji to the Ikpeazu. Abia is a disgrace to the Igbo race. You can smell the stench of Aba slum from as far as Port Harcourt. As for Ebonyi, the governor has failed to get his priorities right. What is the purpose of building flyover when the people are too poor to afford decent means of transport apart from bicycles and keke(for the average ebonyians) ? Ebonyi people sell their children to human traffickers on a daily basis and somebody is talking of flyover in abakaliki

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whatelse can I add....u said it all
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are very good in writing too much nonsense which in my estimation is a sign of absolute madness.

Ebonyi people like myself can provide for you and your own family without using an ATM for once.

stinking retardd.

LolzzZ

Try and feed ur people first.

Who will free ebonyi from hunger......

May God help u guys.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Serious if you are close to me I would have use you to learn how to kil.. I hate you with passion , you contribute zero positive to Anambra social media, only hate, that hate you are spreading will din and wine in your family, that's law of karma, it's a great law of cause and effect, which states as you sow, so shall you reap

Please please....that is his view and his right as enshrined in the constitution.

Moreover in every nonsense there is a sense.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are one hell of a saliva dripping imbec1le.
a potential abobaku with an IQ of nematode.

useless yorubastard
Frustrated OSU pig.
You will forever remain a jobless pig and a retaŕd.
Flat head pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Am form Abia State living in Ebonyi state and I will choose Ebonyi over Abia any time any day!

Birds of same feathers flock together.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

LolzzZ
Try and feed ur people first.
Who will free ebonyi from hunger......
May God help u guys.

my people aren't complaining. so go take your med
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
UgoNWaIhe:
All this comparison is unnecessary. all the states in the east are developing at their own pace, some are fast, some are slow, depending on those who have led the states in the past.

I'm from Imo and I can tell you that I can reside in any other state in the east, except anambra. why ?

ask a yoruba.

We don't need u
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:
Frustrated OSU pig. You will forever remain a jobless pig and a retaŕd. Flat head pig.

this gormless goat won't stop crying.
you have been abobakued to stupor you demented , cone headed yorubastard
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

my people aren't complaining. so go take your med

Story and consolation from ebonyi hausa fulani.

Feed all these street beggars/gala sellers from ebonyi then come for talk
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
1stola:

That's a fact.
Even with all the USELESS meetings, people still kill eachother and still use yourselves to do money rituals. That's what you pigs are known for.
WHAT A SHAME!
USELESS senseless pigs

Mr osu grin
Osu this osu that grin grin
Let me drop my pen here
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
achi4u:
Ebonyi is conducive and welcoming. A flat of 3 bedroom goes for around N20k to N25k depending on your choice.
There are still other low budgeted areas you can find cheaper houses with water, good road and electricity.
Whatever you are doing will prosper in Ebonyi state.

Prowizy2
Oga those guys are pure hausa fulani.....they can fight just be careful before they use u for jihad.

I can't see myself going to ebonyi.....i love my life coz igbos respect sanctity of life.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Story and consolation from ebonyi hausa fulani.

Feed all these street beggars/gala sellers from ebonyi then come for talk

be bold enough to tell us u are hungry. I have seen beggers everywhere and gala sellers all round... so what's the fuss?

nobody from Ebonyi asked you for food. So take your med the second time
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Prowizy2
Oga those guys are pure hausa fulani.....they can fight just be careful before they use u for jihad.

I can't see myself going to ebonyi.....i love my life coz igbos respect sanctity of life.

Gerararhia, afonja hegoat
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Prowizy2

nobody wants a criminal in ebonyi. remain where u are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

be bold enough to tell us u are hungry. I have seen beggers everywhere and gala sellers all round... so what's the fuss?

nobody from Ebonyi asked you for food. So take your med the second time

Not necessary 1stola come, his people are suffering from hunger, I mean suffering.
Moreover they are not igbos.

The last state never defend on nairaland iss ebonyi state.....i will never......am cool with other 4 but ebonyi must be moved out of east to north 4 peace to reign.

1stola these guys are not igbos.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
dreamwords:

Gerararhia, afonja hegoat

Onye obuna bu afonja...... grin grin grin

Free your people from arewa slavery.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

nobody wants a criminal in ebonyi. remain where u are.

Why should I visit second borno state.....land of fighters.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why should I visit second borno state.....land of fighters.

Don't come we don't need a thief in our midst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate / Buhari Meets Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Over Insecurity Today / Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.