Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (23791 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

Don't come we don't need a thief in our midst

Saints suffering......abeg.....

Not necessary 1stola come, his people are suffering from hunger, I mean suffering.
Moreover they are not igbos.

The last state never defend on nairaland iss ebonyi state.....i will never......am cool with other 4 but ebonyi must be moved out of east to north 4 peace to reign.

1stola these guys are not igbos.

I discuss with igbos not descendants of othman Dan fodio.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Onye obuna bu afonja...... grin grin grin

Free your people from arewa slavery.
Afonja ni e , O ti ya were abi, ori e da bi standing fan grin,
Olori buruku, ti m ba mu e , grin MA ya gbe si e lo ori

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Saints suffering......abeg.....

Not necessary 1stola come, his people are suffering from hunger, I mean suffering.

The last state never defend on nairaland iss ebonyi state.....i will never......am cool with other 4 but ebonyi must be moved out of east to north 4 peace to reign.

I discuss with igbos not descendants of othman Dan fodio.

calling out your fellow skull miner... kikikikikiki,
South W.aste vultures
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
dreamwords:

Afonja ni e , O ti ya were abi, ori e da bi standing fan grin,
Olori buruku, ti m ba mu e , grin MA ya gbe si e lo ori

I dare. U to speak abakiliki.....
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

calling out your fellow skull miner... kikikikikiki,
South W.aste vultures

Insult them none of my business...
Touch my side anambra and get my wrath.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I dare. U to speak abakiliki.....
I dare you speak Benin or isan,
grin grin,

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
dreamwords:

I dare you speak Benin or isan,
grin grin,

I speak igbo and igbo. I know.....

I don't know the road to benin...
Fully omanbala.....so no need...insult afonja, benin. None of my business but insult anambra u get my wrath.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lol your side anambra? OK you are a yorubastard from anambra? alright I got it. another skull mining abobaku
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I speak igbo and igbo. I know.....

I don't know the road to benin...
Fully omanbala.....so no need...insult afonja, benin. None of my business but insult anambra u get my wrath.

Now u are confessing , ewedu republic

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They have started creeping out.

I rep ebonyi.....cool arewa rep.

Igbogbo gbua ñu!
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

lol your side anambra? OK you are a yorubastard from anambra? alright I got it. another skull mining abobaku

Lolzzzz

Still not possible@bolded, make it direct....
Why evading that....insult anambra....
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Awol1:

Igbogbo gbua ñu!

Na abakiliki u speak coz I don't understand this...
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Hotfreezer: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2019
deomelo:

The ipob villagers love to abuse and ridicule the people with better development and infrastructure performance, but when it's time to show you what they have in their ipob villages, they bombard you with mediocre village level rubbish, they jump all over the place to rejoice and celebrate mediocre governor and village projects..

grin grin grin

One upcountry bonobo from the muddy region was blaming the eternal backwardness of their region on the Exclusive list.

As if the Exclusive list was written for Igboland alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Na abakiliki u speak coz I don't understand this...

How can I speak Abakaliki when you said I'm arewa?
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Awol1:

How can I speak Abakaliki when you said I'm arewa?

Is all same thing
Afterall u guys understand una selves very well.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzz

Still not possible@bolded, make it direct....
Why evading that....insult anambra....

evidence of down's syndrome. like I asked him where he came from first off. yoloba boy running away from his brown roof republic saturated with vultures
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is all same thing
Afterall u guys understand una selves very well.

Ntsukwakpu
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Awol1:

Ntsukwakpu

I don't have time for hausas this morning.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Nightwolf1:

evidence of down's syndrome. like I asked him where he came from first off. yoloba boy running away from his brown roof republic saturated with vultures

U don't have any case hausa man.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dreamwords: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You are not from anambra, u are edodefenders second account handle
You are rejected by we. grin grin
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nightwolf1: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U don't have any case hausa man.
u ended up being the poster boy of most chronic idiots.
go and bring your nonsobaba monicker u saliva dripping child of incest.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
Why would I copy your post when its obvious I'm an Ebonyian?
I didn't say you copy from me, rather I said we think alike. Besides, I championed the Ebonyi movement in this forum when Ebonyians are hiding because of derogatory impasse.
I United Ebonyi south guys who most times trying to deny Ebonyi state when her name are being ridicule and made them to see the bigger pictures ahead.
You're not Ebonyi patriot more than me.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by gwafaeziokwu: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You slowpoke has no trace of Anambra attitude in you. Desist from dancing naked on a public forum. Any insult thrown to any Igbo man whether from Ebonyi,Abia Enugu IMO or Anambra is a slap to every true Igbo man. Run away from here. We were all Igbos before Gowon state creation happened. Now get out!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Nightwolf1:

nobody wants a criminal in ebonyi. remain where u are.
Honestly we don't need criminals in Ebonyi state gringrin

Osankwu is an Ogbanje spirit
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
Nightwolf1:

That anuofia is from Igala claiming Anambra, Anambra don't have time to be creating account upon account just to spew rubbish, probably his area are being ravaged by the Herdsmen grin
Nonsobaba, I just pity the woman you will call a wife
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
There is nothing to defend in Abia. The state is a spread of poo ruled by devious characters from OUK TA Orji to the Ikpeazu. Abia is a disgrace to the Igbo race. You can smell the stench of Aba slum from as far as Port Harcourt. As for Ebonyi, the governor has failed to get his priorities right. What is the purpose of building flyover when the people are too poor to afford decent means of transport apart from bicycles and keke(for the average ebonyians) ? Ebonyi people sell their children to human traffickers on a daily basis and somebody is talking of flyover in abakaliki

So this slowpoke was Yoruba all these while? You left the human disaster happening all over your villages in osun and ekiti to talk about Ebonyians who are gradually taking over trade and commerce in the east to the praise, admiration and inevitable harmless banters from their brothers from other states. I don't want to talk about their strides in education, WAEC ratings are there for such purposes. They are Igbos. Their determination and focus is glaring,so it's just a matter of time before they close all the gaps.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Touch ur gini?
You're not ashamed for denying ur state, claiming what you are not, just tell us where you jump out from.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It seems an Ebonyi man knows the way to ur mother's hunt?
It pains you really hard. Take sniper and end itcheesy
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2019
dreamwords:

You are not from anambra, u are edodefenders second account handle
You are rejected by we. grin grin

Says an hausa fulani from ebonyi....
Face the caliphate.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2019
achi4u:
It seems an Ebonyi man knows the way to ur mother's hunt?
It pains you really hard. Take sniper and end itcheesy

U guys are not igbos...
We have solid evidence behind this.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
achi4u:
Touch ur gini?
You're not ashamed for denying ur state, claiming what you are not, just tell us where you jump out from.

Just look for ur root.....igbos are peaceful and respect the sanctity of human lives, will such be said of ebonyi.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You slowpoke has no trace of Anambra attitude in you. Desist from dancing naked on a public forum. Any insult thrown to any Igbo man whether from Ebonyi,Abia Enugu IMO or Anambra is a slap to every true Igbo man. Run away from here. We were all Igbos before Gowon state creation happened. Now get out!

U and who...where all what?

U lack sense of history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / 2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.