Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (23849 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Goahead(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Umahi is a presidential material, Nigeria's battered image needs his acumens.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

shut up your mouth, sentiment will always get the better of you, that's you keep voting bad leaders all in the name of APC is an Islamic party, as a matter of fact for the past decade, ebonyi has consistently been named the poorest state in the entire south and among the ten poorest States in Nigeria, others been from the north, tell your governor to stop all these face value project and concentrate on human development utilities. chikena
u re in a sifia pain right now. Somebody should help

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by deomelo: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Godons1:
Let me book this space as I read the bashing amongst Biafrans. As they debate on which of the State in their tinny underdeveloped Region is better. grin

The ipob villagers love to abuse and ridicule the people with better development and infrastructure performance, but when it's time to show you what they have in their ipob villages, they bombard you with mediocre village level rubbish, they jump all over the place to rejoice and celebrate mediocre governor and village projects..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

A crippled bastardd like u with an IQ of a cretin should have known that no body from Ebonyi state came begging you for money.

Now go swim in the mud with pigs like you.
God bless u brother. U re indeed my people. In fact, take dis

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Harrisonbanks19: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
I truly don't know why some people would come up here and post pictures for the masses to see... they show you images just to promote the governor without giving you details on what's happening in the state... people in Ebonyi are suffering, graduates are empowered with keke maruwa... the hospitals have been abandoned with disbursed ambulance keke... the government schools built by the previous administration are in ruins.. this images you seeing are just uncompleted bridges of the past administration.. who on earth builds 3 flyovers on the same federal road... money that have been paid back to him from the federal government. no water in the state, there is war between communities and neighboring state in this same Ebonyi for over four years and till noe nothing as been done about It. pupils now pay fees in public schools. the mining industry where people go to get money and help their families are going down because of this greedy Governor.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Austineva(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
sonature1:

Chino, if I knew you in person, nga eji gi gwo ogwu ego.
I swear down! embarassed
his IQ is too low to be accepted by ndi ogwu ego. D dude is useless 4 anything! He is a regret to humanity
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Cadec007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Chizuru01:
Am not saying that Abia is now as good as Enugu in terms of good roads, but trust me, If we can get similiar governor like or even better than Okezie as governors hence fort, Trust me Abia State will be competting with Calabar in few years to come
ok i was agreeing to your comment until you mentioned calabar?? Jeez!! Cali is dead now, calabar is now lowkey regarded as the old city........... Uyo would have been a far better city to compare with
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Prowizy2:
Thinking of relocating to Ebonyi on low key, I want to know if accommodation is affordable compared to this expensive bayelsa I find myself.
Ebonyi is conducive and welcoming. A flat of 3 bedroom goes for around N20k to N25k depending on your choice.
There are still other low budgeted areas you can find cheaper houses with water, good road and electricity.
Whatever you are doing will prosper in Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Cadec007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Every state in the east is carrying out one massive project or the others. Let's stop all this unnecessary competitions and arguments on which state is better
it is the competition that brings out developments bro..... Look at calabar and uyo, previously calabarians would laugh at uyo people and call them villagers, what about now??... Pfftt...
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Harrisonbanks19:
I truly don't know why some people would come up here and post pictures for the masses to see... they show you images just to promote the governor without giving you details on what's happening in the state... people in Ebonyi are suffering, graduates are empowered with keke maruwa... the hospitals have been abandoned with disbursed ambulance keke... the government schools built by the previous administration are in ruins.. this images you seeing are just uncompleted bridges of the past administration.. who on earth builds 3 flyovers on the same federal road... money that have been paid back to him from the federal government. no water in the state, there is war between communities and neighboring state in this same Ebonyi for over four years and till noe nothing as been done about It. pupils now pay fees in public schools. the mining industry where people go to get money and help their families are going down because of this greedy Governor.
I want you to tell me the location of those people who are suffering in Ebonyi state?
Everything you wrote is off shot
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dokyOloye: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
stagger:
Martins Elechi ground Ebonyi State to a halt.

Dave Umahi is truly a God-sent. I first visited Abakaliki in 1997, then various times between 2004 till date. I can tell you that the last time I went there three months ago, I nearly got lost. I could not believe that a governor will do in 3 years with reduced allocation, what Martins Elechi did not do in 8 years under oil boom allocation from GEJ's administration.

It tells you that if leaders are serious in this country, they will do wonders. Ebonyi state is truly a wonder.
You've just been visiting the state capital.
Elechi isn't the best but he did a lot of strategic rural projects that changed the lives of the rural Ebonyian.
For example, I come from a community about 30mins drive from the state capital.
From time immemorial, some of my kith and kin from d same community living across Ebonyi river had nothing to do with us.
If they were building houses, they sourced raw materials from Afikpo ,Enugu and Okigwe cos of that river.Meanwhile Abakaliki is just 30 mins away.
They could come home for Christmas, stay for weeks and go and you wouldn't see them cos that river separated us.
Elechi built the bridge separating us and did that in at least 10 other points where Ebonyi river separated kith and kin in several local govt.
He also did a lot of gigantic rural water schemes and rural roads amongst others.
I'm not a fan of the man Elechi for some other reasons but just don't write him off.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dokyOloye: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Amacaco:
I think I am in a position to comment on this topic. I am from Ebonyi State but lived in Aba for 34years before relocating to Abakaliki. Ebonyi State has since the Democratic dispensation been lucky in the leadership. Governor Sam Egwu paid serious attention on human development and economic empowerment at the expense of any other Thing. Martin Elechi focused on rural development, empowerment, provision of public utilities at the rural and urban areas. Dave Umahi has focused on rural and urban infrastructure particularly on roads, development of the State capital Abakaliki though at the expense of the civil service, human development and empowerment with heavy taxation. Generally they all have done well.
You are truly an Ebonyian.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dokyOloye: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
achi4u:
I want you to tell me the location of those people who are suffering in Ebonyi state?
Everything you wrote is off shot
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:
we are getting there.

That picture is about 5years ago in TA orji regime.... keep posting inferior projects.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

That picture is about 5years ago in TA orji regime.... keep posting inferior projects.

thank God you said TA Orji's regime....I was waiting for that. so you won't say he didn't do anything.

inferior projects? Lol..... from no project to inferior projects.... keep displaying your bias.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:

thank God you said TA Orji's regime....I was waiting for that. so you won't say he didn't do anything.

inferior projects? Lol..... from no project to inferior projects.... keep displaying your bias.
BTW the last time I went to Umuahia January. It smelled like trash. Tell your gov to do infrastructure and clean Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:
BTW the last time I went to Umuahia January. It smelled like trash. Tell your gov to do infrastructure and clean Umuahia

keep ranting to get ratings and likes....Lol.... I know you really wanted APC to win in the last election but you were disgraced. Lol

to prove yourself, where exactly were you in umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Awol1:

I rep Ebonyi.

But Op has old pictures of Ebonyi.

Go back now and marvel.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Awol1:

I rep Ebonyi.
But Op has old pictures of Ebonyi.
Go back now and marvel.
Spera indoe is now better than that
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by amaniro: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
superlightning:

keep ranting to get ratings and likes....Lol.... I know you really wanted APC to win in the last election but you were disgraced. Lol

to prove yourself, where exactly were you in umuahia?

Incase you don't know I'm from Umuahia. Ndume-Ibeku

I live near Government college Umuahia but I toured the city. From Their shoprite to crunchies to Damgrete hotel to villa roy to Apples. I toured round Umuahia undecided
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by superlightning: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

Incase you don't know I'm from Umuahia. Ndume-Ibeku

I live near Government college Umuahia but I toured the city. From Their shoprite to crunchies to Damgrete hotel to villa roy to Apples. I toured round Umuahia undecided

you haven't answered my question.

secondly, it took you so long to post something. nobody asked if you are from umuahia.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Xander85: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=77287661][/quote]

Ebonyi under Umahi builds quality infrastructure!

Some of those pics of the secretariat are a few years old. Anyone in Abakaliki to take recent ones?

This is what we’re talking about when we say Ebonyians and Abians need to help big-up their states like Enugu, Anambra and Imo peeps do. They shouldn’t leave everything to the state ministries of information...who, if we’re to be honest, are near useless! The Ebonyi gov’t website was last updated sometime last year!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Chizuru01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
amaniro:

T.A Orji did project?

This shows you are not from Abia.

T.A Orji vowed that he will never work for Abians for pelting him with pure water when remain of Ojukwu was brought to Aba for last Respect
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nightwolf1:

you are very good in writing too much nonsense which in my estimation is a sign of absolute madness.

Ebonyi people like myself can provide for you and your own family without using an ATM for once.

stinking retardd.
lol

WHY OSU PEOPLE LIKE TO DEY TACKLE EACHOTHER SEF?/
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by 1stola: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Masaratixxx:
Beware of Afonjas claiming Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia to attack one another
BEWARE OF OSUS FIGHTING AND DISGRACING EACHOTHER grin
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by themanderon: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
I urge restraint on this thread. The diatribe is nauseating.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2019

Abia you dont know

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by achi4u(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
dokyOloye:

You've just been visiting the state capital.
Elechi isn't the best but he did a lot of strategic rural projects that changed the lives of the rural Ebonyian.
For example, I come from a community about 30mins drive from the state capital.
From time immemorial, some of my kith and kin from d same community living across Ebonyi river had nothing to do with us.
If they were building houses, they sourced raw materials from Afikpo ,Enugu and Okigwe cos of that river.Meanwhile Abakaliki is just 30 mins away.
They could come home for Christmas, stay for weeks and go and you wouldn't see them cos that river separated us.
Elechi built the bridge separating us and did that in at least 10 other points where Ebonyi river separated kith and kin in several local govt.
He also did a lot of gigantic rural water schemes and rural roads amongst others.
I'm not a fan of the man Elechi for some other reasons but just don't write him off.
Bro thank you. Reading from my previous post, it seems u copy my old post.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Anambralstson: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Abia you dont know

Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by Peacecore: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
There is nothing to defend in Abia. The state is a spread of poo ruled by devious characters from OUK TA Orji to the Ikpeazu. Abia is a disgrace to the Igbo race. You can smell the stench of Aba slum from as far as Port Harcourt. As for Ebonyi, the governor has failed to get his priorities right. What is the purpose of building flyover when the people are too poor to afford decent means of transport apart from bicycles and keke(for the average ebonyians) ? Ebonyi people sell their children to human traffickers on a daily basis and somebody is talking of flyover in abakaliki
U're on high drug for making such statements. My efulefu brother stop following d crowd.
Re: Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? by dokyOloye: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
achi4u:
Bro thank you. Reading from my previous post, it seems u copy my old post.
Lolz.
Why would I copy your post when its obvious I'm an Ebonyian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.