Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42906 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by maybet081: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Colonelswitz101:
One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas
they also poo on their clothes, the carry disgusting tribal marks.
They are bunch of cowards and greedy traitors.
Less I forget their leaders ends in suicide just like Awolowo.
I think rat poison if I am not making mistakes I stand to corrected please.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by maybet081: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2022
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.
very very dirty especially their females, pigs.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by MzErica(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool Ipob are famous with their usual chest beating"Touch us and Nig go burn ".dey sell fake/substandard products. .To pay baba landlord, nah wahala.Dey drag kingship with the paramount ruler /their host.Until U use koboko to flog dem,dem nor go hear.very stubborn set of pipu.Dey go to Dubai go rob(develop)

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.