Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42907 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I believe this shows the true nature of Nigerians

Particularly a tribe that started the tribal comments on this thread

if you stop Nairaland, another Nairaland will surface again.

I believe those that feel better than the rest of other Nigerians for no reason whatsoever should be allowed to get their utopian country instead. cheesy
Will you stop this rubbish at once?

For crying out loud, what the heck is wrong with us? Can we behave aright for once?

What's our gain at the end as regards to this?

You're looking for started and probably who'll end the brawl, what gain do we achieve?

Please brother, stop this hatred and live long, healthy and productive.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2019
blingxx:

I reside in Lagos and I have never seen an igboman chestbeating and insulting yoruba on the streets undecided, because majority of them don't want to go back to the village, ibos in Lagos dare not speak trash about yoruba cheesy, we are kind of united here
Lagos is lost for good ...when I know is that when the Igbo took on Yoruba in Okota and fought Yoruba at Oshodi...and MC whatever asked for peace ...then I realised that we have to write off Lagos to Igbo And Hausa ....Hausa have taken substantial parts from Iddo to Mile 12, Ketu, Alaba Rago etc

Give up on Lagos...other tribes are here to stay period....do you know that edo folks have taken over Egbeda axis

Lagos is gone for good and it's the whole Nigeria that owns it as get this fact . so stop making noise ! You can't fight other tribes , you don't even have the capacity to fight or tribe so Lagos is gone . They can leave speaking language...which many Yoruba don't even speak to their kids in Lagos and the rich Yoruba are marrying Igbo And nọn Yoruba.

If I were you forget Lagos issue as love peace

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Someone says mutafuvking someone says cheesy

He said igbos are accommodating cheesy

Isn't that a world class joke cheesy

Emm from a neutral perspective

An Indian guy ones told me the major difference is that igbos are aggressive by nature, while Yorubas on average are often calm.

Yorubas are often taller than igbos, while the igbos are often built up more than Yorubas.

Igbos are often fair in complexion than Yorubas by average.

Finally, one tribe is very accommodating than the other, and judging by the numbers of igbos and other tribes living in Yoruba land, it's not hard to know the answer to that, if you truly know the meaning of accommodating. cheesy

So true... It is Only in yoruba land you can find a street where a church, a mosque and shrine is built, and these people live in peace undecided.. Yorubas are not divided at all.. My dad is Muslim and my mom os Christian

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by gcof(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2019
tamonokare:
I'm not black, I'm African
i wonder
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Topmaike007(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Naija9090:

The OP of this thread is a known Yoruba man...Sarrki. So let's get that of the way! With all these names you called Igbos, lets assume Igbos are bad, but these same bad Igbos want to leave Nigeria for their Biafra but you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani say no...you must stay with us! Who are you fooling, afonja? Other tribes will not fall for your propaganda anymore.
there is Sense in this your nonsense
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Guestlander: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Lagos is lost for good ...when I know is that when the Igbo took on Yoruba in Okota and fought Yoruba at Oshodi...and MC OLUOMO asked for peace ...then I realised that we have to write off Lagos to Igbo And Hausa ....Hausa have taken substantial parts from Iddo to Mile 12, Ketu, Alaba Rago etc

Give up on Lagos...other tribes are here to stay period....do you know that edo folks have taken over Egbeda axis

Lagos is gone for good. . so stop making noise ! You can't fight other tribes , you don't even have the capacity to fight or tribe so Lagos is gone . They can leave speaking language...which many Yoruba don't even speak to their kids in Lagos and the rich Yoruba are marrying Igbo And nọn Yoruba.

If I were you forget Lagos

Keep on dreaming. It costs you nothing.

11 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Niorte:
The mods on Nairaland may be f00lish to allow this thread to continue.

Nairaland itself is tribalistic if not this thread would have closed.

Our NGO is working with a govt agency to sue Nairaland based on evidence gather. This forum is becoming a threat to National unity.
get out of here is it your own tribalism, Nigeria should just break let everyone go his or her own ways

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Will you stop this rubbish at once?

For crying out loud, what the heck is wrong with us? Can we behave aright for once?

What's our gain at the end as regards to this?

You're looking for started and probably who'll end the brawl, what gain do we achieve?

Please brother, stop this hatred and live long, healthy and productive.
Bro I understand you perfectly and I have once been in your shoes.

The main point here is that certain people from certain tribe see the insults thrown at my tribe as a form of liberation.

Nearly 90% of recognized Igbo MONIKERS have made tribal comments targeting my tribe at one point or the other.

Even my so called friends among them that we sometimes chat offline make tribal comments against my tribe. And when confronted, they claim that it was all a joke, but they repeat the same joke over and over again. how convenient cheesy

I will really love for all the tribal war to end, but I guess it's time to fight fire with fire.

There are about Four or five Yoruba mainly guys that respond to their tribal slurs at all times, but 90% of igbo men and women are responsible for tribal comments here on Nairaland. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Guestlander:

Get ready to fight Hausa , Igbo, Edo And Ijaw owners of section of Lagos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Naija9090: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2019
blingxx:

Yes... grin just like akin and pawpaw cheesy Mumu

Yeah like Wizkid and Davido...under 5'5 short men and tiny! At least Aki and Pawpaw are built!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Imagine the tribe that buries people alive calling others babarians and savages...if not for civilization maybe by now them for done slam ur silly ass the abobaku tittle carry u bury join one of ur useless king thereby saving us from another afonja nuisance on Earth..... grin

At least the Abobaku knew about it and Volunteered, ancient Egyptians too used to practice it. We are talking about some bunch of Savages that think they are different

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2019
blingxx:

So true... It is Only in yoruba land you can find a street where a church, a mosque and shrine is built, and these people live in peace undecided.. Yorubas are not divided at all.. My dad is Muslim and my mom os Christian
Bro, I am often surprised when they claim Yorubas are filled with hatred or intolerant cheesy

We have accommodated other tribes in Yoruba land long before the existence of Nigeria and we have continued to accommodate others after the advent of Nigeria

The history and evidence is there for everyone.

11 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:
If you check this thread you will know the first person that started the Tribal Bigotry, Envy, and Hatred is from Igbo. The savages and Cannibals of Africa, they are a curse on Nigeria

Always playing victim like a helpless whinny child.

Apart from the fact no one is interested in who "started the tribal bigotry' on this thread,,the first person who posted actually said "we are brothers",what is tribalistic in that??..

,while your fellow bitter cone-head who is the third to post actually started the tribalistic rant

But trust you guys to either twist facts on its head or resort to out-right lies..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Please stop lying, no other tribe is dragging the ownership of lagos apart from the igbos

Don't drag other honest and humble tribes into your well known fantasies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Guestlander: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

This is never going to happen. If you have a precedent you may want to educate us. If Nigeria breaks you will need a visa to visit Lagos, not an inch of Yorubaland will be lost to anyone.

9 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by identitylenz(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Are there men in the house?
Here comes NOVAGE MEN ORIFLAME
introducing NOVAGE , the high performance anti-ageing solution for men.
This product set comes with four packs of higher performance for anti ageing which features
1. NOVAGE MEN EYE RESCUE GEL
2.NOVAGE MEN ENERGISING AND HYDRATING BOOSTER
3.NOVAGE MEN INTENSE ANTI AGEING FAVE GEL LOTION
4. NOVAGE MEN PURIFYING AND EXFOLIATING CLEANSER.
Due to this product high performance of anti-ageing for men it's on high demand.
Place your order while it's still in stock.
Want to look appealing? Then you're viewing the right organic product!
For more information inbox me or call via 09028256291....
ORIFLAME!!

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Naija9090:

The OP of this thread is a known Yoruba man...Sarrki. So let's get that of the way! With all these names you called Igbos, lets assume Igbos are bad, but these same bad Igbos want to leave Nigeria for their Biafra but you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani say no...you must stay with us! Who are you fooling, afonja? Other tribes will not fall for your propaganda anymore.

That's because you are not ready to leave, Your Leaders that suppose to make necessary arrangements and call for your secessions are not doing so, most of you are outside your Region and not ready to go back to your Region.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro I understand you perfectly and I have once been in your shoes.

The main point here is that certain people from certain tribe see the insults throw at my tribe as form of liberation.

Nearly 90% of recognized Igbo MONIKERS have made tribal comments targeting my tribe at one point or the other.

Even my so called friends among them that we sometimes chat offline make tribal comments against my tribe. And when confronted, they claim that it was all a joke, but they repeat the same joke over and over again. how convenient cheesy

I will really love for all the tribal war to end, but I guess it's time to fight fire with fire.

There are about Four or five Yoruba mainly guys that respond to their tribal slurs at all times, but 90% of igbo men and women are responsible for tribal comments here on Nairaland. grin
Fighting fire with fire won't quench the fire rather escalates it fiercer.

Ending tribal verbal war will start with you, yes with you just as it started with me, as it stands now I'd always be calm at any sort of provocation rather would do anything possible to pacify the fiery tension.

I am Igbo, I'm married to a Yoruba girl, imagine I take this fight home?

Change begins with you!

Foolish people fight back but the wise ignores.
Please brother, let love and unity lead. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
[s]One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas[/s]

Mumu, go and ask your igbo brothers about the late Bomboy who was the leader of NURTW in Oshodi in the early 2000s

1 Like

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Fighting fire with fire won't quench the fire rather escalates it fiercer.

Ending tribal verbal war will start with you, yes with you just as it started with me, as it stands now I'd always be calm at any sort of provocation rather would do anything possible to pacify the fiery tension.

I am Igbo, I'm married to a Yoruba girl, imagine I take this fight home?

Change begins with you!

Foolish people fight back but the wise ignores.
Please brother, let love and unity lead. Thank you.
I honestly respect you bruv, you are truly one of a kind.

I might change my opinion because of people like you some days, but I can't stand helplessly watching my tribe being attacked again and again by ordinary people filled with hatred.

Most of them think that they are truly better than you because you have chosen to ignore them.

Nonetheless, I truly respect you and your views.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2019
The ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. No side effect.

ruzu Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink that helps to Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver. It also does lots more. It's 100% natural having no preservative chemicals or additives.

*It detoxifies the body, ensuring proper blood flow.
*it has anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-biotic properties
*it lowers & regulates blood sugar.
*It's preventive & curative.
*It’s natures pure miracle!

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....
Contact us on 08093295617
SHOP HEAR � [www.ruzublackformen.com]
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ahiboilandgas: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.
final finishing

10 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2019
ololade5597:
They are just transferring hatred on yorubas cos they are scared of the Hausas,they know we aren’t their real enemies.

You can insult me it’s a free world but that doesn’t stop the truth you know that
Even Hausa know damn well that Igbo fear nobody, something I cannot say of the born cowards and low life Afonja slaves.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.

It is really good that we can make you wail so Hard grin

7 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I honestly respect you bruv, you are truly one of a kind.

I might change my opinion because of people like you some days, but I can't stand helplessly watching my tribe being attacked again and again by ordinary people filled with hatred.

Most of them think that they are truly better than you because you have chosen to ignore them.

Nonetheless, I truly respect you and your views.
Thank you, but being mute and calm at certain online tribalistic jingoism can't be translated as being or standing helpless rather it shows your strength of character and maturity.

Moreover you can't fight for the great Yoruba nation and all those negative assertions against the Yorubas wouldn't stop them from being great and progressive.

It is understandable that you possess an undaunted love for your tribe hence the reactions. But many of us love Yoruba too, I love my wife more than anything and I love her people.

The hatred of few misinformed fellows is therefore irrelevant and inconsequential.

#stoptribalverbalwar.

Thanks all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Lagos is lost for good ...when I know is that when the Igbo took on Yoruba in Okota and fought Yoruba at Oshodi...and MC OLUOMO asked for peace ...then I realised that we have to write off Lagos to Igbo And Hausa ....Hausa have taken substantial parts from Iddo to Mile 12, Ketu, Alaba Rago etc

Lagos is gone for good. . so stop making noise ! You can't fight other tribes , you don't even have the capacity to fight or tribe so Lagos is gone . They can leave speaking language...which many Yoruba don't even speak to their kids in Lagos and the rich Yoruba are marrying Igbo And nọn Yoruba.

If I were you forget Lagos

Yeah I will agree Lagos no longer belong to Yoruba when an Igbo man or a non Yoruba is nominated as Governor of Lagos State

6 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Guestlander: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Even Hausa know damn well that Igbo fear nobody, something I cannot say of the born cowards and low life Afonja slaves.

Ibos are the only one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria who have never won any armed conflict in their entire history, the only one who never had any form of civil organization before the white man.
They lived in small clusters deep in the forests probably for fear of being invaded and taken as slaves.
Where is the evidence of your past heroic deeds?
Biafra? In which you were decimated?

10 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by LazyGold(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You mean the same Hausa/Fulani that Sodomized Igbo men In the North and later go ahead to Raped your women when Igbo men decided to fight, the same Igbo that were Enslaved by Ijaw and Benin. Igbo is a tribe of Cowards,slaves, and losers. If you think we fear anybody then tell that people to launch an attack on us, even your forefathers that tried it only few lived to tell the story. I think you have forgotten how 3 million OSU died cheesy

10 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Guestlander:

Ibos are the only one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria who have never won any armed conflict in their entire history, the only one who never had form of civil organization before the white man.
They lived lived in small clusters deep in the forests probably for fear of being invaded and taken as slaves.
Where is the evidence of your past heroic deeds?
Biafra? In which you were decimated?
Yoloba is the only group in the history of humanity that were defeated by old women.
They never for a day successfully defended their land.

They are the only group that lost their land to few nomadic invaders (Ilorin to Fulani).

They also are the only group of nonentities who believe their progenitor is a cast away demon from the heaven.

Yoloba people are born ugly spineles lazy cowards. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by AskProf: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2019
sarrki:
Also am guilty as charged

Though I do it for the fun of the response on the forum

But I think we should all desist henceforth

I Think it’s high time we stop this thrash before it stops us.

With the last election it shows really well that there is really Cold War Between the two.

The major media houses and politicians that fans it are all from the two ethnic group

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/whats-the-difference-between-igbo-and-yoruba-people-of-nigeria.571319/

You should not desist. Pls continue. Many more will join you.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by JubrilBuhari: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

You mean the same Hausa/Fulani that Sodomized Igbo men In the North and later go ahead to Raped your women when Igbo men decided to fight, the same Igbo that were Enslaved by Ijaw and Benin. Igbo is a tribe of Cowards,slaves, and losers. If you think we fear anybody then tell that people to launch an attack on us, even your forefathers that tried it only few lived to tell the story. I think you have forgotten how 3 million OSU died

No, I mean Igbo fought for 30 months with their heads up on high. Fighting the whole world and at the end the supposed winners confessed no victory no vanquish.

Now let's talk of Yoloba vultures.
They lost their Ilorin to a few Fulani nomads, the land remains under caliphate control till this day. If they dare talk they will be taken to village square and be beheaded.

Yoloba cowards is the only group that won election but your Fulani Lords took the idiot to jail an killed him like fowl afterwards.
Inheritably, cowards.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Guestlander:

I dont know why it's we own Lagos everytime. Those that own Lagos are the ones that have contributed to the growth of the city and its all tribes and they all have stakes in Lagos....Dangote owns the biggest parcel of land in Lagos that is a fact and so are other tribes

Grow up and get your stake in Lagos not shouting we own Lagos up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.