Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (42845 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Naija9090: 4:25am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:
If you check this thread you will know the first person that started the Tribal Bigotry, Envy, and Hatred is from Igbo. The savages and Cannibals of Africa, they are a curse on Nigeria

The OP of this thread is a known Yoruba man...Sarrki. So let's get that of the way! With all these names you called Igbos, lets assume Igbos are bad, but these same bad Igbos want to leave Nigeria for their Biafra but you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani say no...you must stay with us! Who are you fooling, afonja? Other tribes will not fall for your propaganda anymore.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by rosebowl01(m): 4:52am On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:
As an Igbo, I have nothing in common with Yorubas other than the skin color. They are not even my neighbors as Edo serves as a natural boundary between us and them.
The animosity between Ndiigbo and Yorubas will never end until Biafra is established. That's the truth. Fences make for good neighbours.

Fences you say? Yet, you chest beating refugees kept jumping this fence to come live and die at all cost in these neighbors’ land. They also avoid you like a plague that you are. They rarely go settle down in your land, but you move to theirs in millions, and cry Biafra simultaneously. Hatred will continue to limit you people because it takes a lot of your energy.

16 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by dingbang(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2019
So many times I have tried to assist my brothers from the west but they keep being ungrateful.

28 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas

The same ibo people that Nigerian taskforce arrested last month at ikorodu due to selling of fake drugs to people .
The same ibo people that smuggle drugs into every country they go
The same ibo that see everything as a competition, If yoruba or hausa does something outstanding today you guys won't sleep that night
The same ibo that encourage selling of fake products and baby factory

You losers can say anything that makes you feel good

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:
As an Igbo, I have nothing in common with Yorubas other than the skin color. They are not even my neighbors as Edo serves as a natural boundary between us and them.
The animosity between Ndiigbo and Yorubas will never end until Biafra is established. That's the truth. Fences make for good neighbours.

Mumu... Why would you build a fence? When your brother's are still running down to yoruba to hustle.. I thought your land is well developed grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Naija9090: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2019
blingxx:

The same ibo people that Nigerian taskforce arrested last month at ikorodu due to selling of fake drugs to people .
The same ibo people that smuggle drugs into every country they go
The same ibo that see everything as a competition, If yoruba or hausa does something outstanding today you guys won't sleep that night
The same ibo that encourage selling of fake products and baby factory

You losers can say anything that makes you feel good

Same Igbo people want to leave you alone since 1960s to have their own country but you cancers afonjas keep attaching to them? Do think other tribes are fools and don't know this. Go and say this to them and see how they will slap that your afonja scratched face.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 5:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Olu20090:
Difference between Igbos and Yorubas is clear. Yes you can differentiate between them physically...they don't look alike at all!

Igbos/Negroes: tall on average men and women, muscular, hairy, strong physically, high testesterone, fair, brown and black in complexion. 90% of Igbos have flat head top like African Americans as picture show. Igbo men have broad shoulders, chest and deep voice, and they talk with power/force. Igbos walk very fast like they are on a mission, deep sense of purpose!

Yorubas/Africans: Tribal marks, short and slim/skinny, not built or strong physically, not hairy at all, low testesteterone, 99% of them are very dark in complexion, 90% of them have cone head shape. Yorubas are very loud whenever you see them; they shout for no reason. Yorubas walk very slow!

Yes... grin just like akin and pawpaw cheesy Mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by blingxx(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Naija9090:

Same Igbo people want to leave you alone since 1960s to have their own country but you cancers afonjas keep attaching to them? Do think other tribes are fools and don't know this. Go and say this to them and see how they will slap that your afonja scratched face.

I reside in Lagos and I have never seen an igboman chestbeating and insulting yoruba on the streets undecided, because majority of them don't want to go back to the village, ibos in Lagos dare not speak trash about yoruba cheesy, we are kind of united here

8 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah lecture us about how you are the jews, the only Barbaric and Primitive Jews in existence. You were once Cannibals and used to killed Twins, I wonder if Jews are that primitive, backward and Barbaric please stop insulting the real Jews with your usual attache. Jews are not primitive and Barbaric and they are not bunch of savages

Imagine the tribe that buries people alive calling others babarians and savages...if not for civilization maybe by now them for done slam ur silly ass the abobaku tittle carry u bury join one of ur useless king thereby saving us from another afonja nuisance on Earth..... grin

17 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Amuocha: 6:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Yorubas are further divided into : Yoruba muslims (leading in population), Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Others.

Igbos are homogenous grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by chloride6: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Simple...

One of them has refused to forget that the war is over...

And still persists with a victims mentality...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Guestlander: 6:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by pazienza(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2019
blingxx post=77274895by:

Mumu... Why would you build a fence? When your brother's are still running down to yoruba to hustle.. I thought your land is well developed grin

You need your head examined. Ndiigbo built fences between us and you people, we left your Lagos and went home, only for you lots to come to our new nation forcing us to be part of your dead and failed country.
You can't have your cake and eat it.
Our land by Nigeria standard is well developed than all caves in your enclave bar the Nigerian commercial capital and former administrative capital.

24 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by damtan(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2019
I've been active on NL a long time and most times when I read the thrashing between Igbos and yorubas, I thought it's just for the fun of it. I never knew it's this deep. I'm Yoruba and I have nothing against igbo

9 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by pazienza(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2019
chloride6:
Simple...

One of them has refused to forget that the war is over...

And still persists with a victims mentality...

More like one of them are independent minded and insists on having an independent nation of her own outside Nigeria. While one is too dependent and can't think of life outside Nigerian entity, hence insisting the other must remain in Nigeria and goes green with envy and bitterness whenever the independent One speaks of her future independent country.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by otiwisdom: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2019
The tribalism in nairaland and in Nigeria is getting too much. How will Nigeria ever grow,in my state where I am from,they are usually below other state in education, trading e.t.c still yet will don't complain.

But any some thing should happen in other state you star hearing things like afonjas,ipob e.t.c.What are these, they are all chidlish acts.

Stop tribalism!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop tribalism!!!!!!!!!!

Stop tribalism!!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Preshy561(f): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Lol. Can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

The two tribes would have done better if they stay in their separate countries.

While Igbos aren't afraid to stay on their own, I can't say the same for Yorubas.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Someone says mutafuvking someone says cheesy

He said igbos are accommodating cheesy

Isn't that a world class joke cheesy

Emm from a neutral perspective

An Indian guy ones told me the major difference is that igbos are aggressive by nature, while Yorubas on average are often calm.

Yorubas are often taller than igbos, while the igbos are often built up more than Yorubas.

Igbos are often fair in complexion than Yorubas by average.

Finally, one tribe is very accommodating than the other, and judging by the numbers of igbos and other tribes living in Yoruba land, it's not hard to know the answer to that, if you truly know the meaning of accommodating. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Earthquake2: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Yorubas with their inferiority complex won't allow Igbos to have their own country

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Niorte: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2019
The mods on Nairaland may be f00lish to allow this thread to continue.

Nairaland itself is tribalistic if not this thread would have closed.

Our NGO is working with a govt agency to sue Nairaland based on evidence gather. This forum is becoming a threat to National unity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by ololade5597: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2019
They are just transferring hatred on yorubas cos they are scared of the Hausas,they know we aren’t their real enemies.

You can insult me it’s a free world but that doesn’t stop the truth you know that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Iamgrey5(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Niorte:

Our NGO is working with a govt agency to sue Nairaland based on evidence gather. This forum is becoming a threat to National unity.
I believe this shows the true nature of Nigerians

Particularly a tribe that started the tribal comments on this thread

if you stop Nairaland, another Nairaland will surface again.

I believe those that feel better than the rest of other Nigerians for no reason whatsoever should be allowed to get their utopian country instead. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2019
LazyGold:

That doesn't change the fact that you are a Cannibals though, there are skin Bleachers in your savages tribe and there are also Natural light skin too, same as Yoruba. There are a lot of ugly looking people that will give you a nightmare in Your tribe, there are cute one too, same as Yoruba. Your inability to make use of that sense just prove you are a descendants of savages, they don't usually have sense
I have come to notice that you try to respond to every negative comment against you tribe, it is natural and expected of a person with an undaunted love for his /her people.

But in so doing you exhibit high level of hate and disdain over presumed rival tribe and this is unhealthy for you.

Straight to my main point, you can't keep on fighting back else you become so exhausted, aggrieved and disappointed at the end burdening yourself furthermore with heaviness of heart and hatred.

Implications; it reduces your self worth and dignity, it affects your level of productive performance and it inhibits your social skills and ability to interact freely with people of other tribes. Save your life from tribalism and live freely as a human seeing other humans as equal regarding not their tribal, religious and political affiliations.

This is for your good because considering how you approach these issues, high blood pressure is imminent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Twistsss: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2019
Niorte:

I can't wait to see this happen. This forum is destroying Nigeria.
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by babaniyen1(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Igbos are developer. They like developing other states in Nigeria and claiming states that doesn't belong to them. The are fund of disgracing Nigerian passport and they have created bad name for us like they did in Dubai last week. They are known for chest beating, kidnapping, armed robbery and prostitution.

They are always blind to face the truth and cry like a baby when they are relegated in Nigerian politics.

Lastly, anyone they support is bound to fail. E.g Saraki, FFK, Agbaje, Onnoghen.

Stay far away from them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by xcel20001: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2019
How can someone who has inferiority complex be in charge of your destiny? As you said they “won’t allow Igbos to have their own country.” Does that means they hold the keys to Biafra? Is there more to it? Anuofia!
Earthquake2:
Yorubas with their inferiority complex won't allow Igbos to have their own country

11 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Seriously, I find it disturbing and highly disgusting the notion of comparing Igbo with ugly Afonja demons.

Physically, the are so ugly. Pathetic look, take a look at many of them. You can see their slave leader Tinubu despite stealing billions of Nigerian money is not different from the looks of a typical Afonja idol.

Their women are fat, very ugly, smells horrible, inheritably dirty and very disrespectful. Their men are even jumping on Igbo women, invading Igbo begging for the hands of Igbo women in marriage.
Seriously, I can't see myself fucking Afonja women, they are just plain ugly and smells like dead animals.

Politically, they are envious, wicked and highly selfish.
Yoruba had never for once voted Igbo man in the national politics unlike Igbo people that have voted them in many occasions. Take a look at your history book for confirmation.

Economically, Afonja people lacks creativity, inheritably lazy and are content with 9 - 5 office works which they contribute nothing to. They are horrible business men, very emotional with business decisions.
Lacks the mental strength, will power and strategy to survive business competition which are found abundantly among Igbos.

Igbos are reliable friends, stands loyal no matter what unlike the notorious backstabbers. Afonja people are born lairs, hypocrites and highly unreliable. You just can't hold them by their words, they are that bad!

I can go on and on, it's just that it's an insult trying to compare Igbo with good for nothing backstabbers.
Go on and on to what point exactly? To cause more harm, create or widen enmity, further disunity and hatred etc, what's your aim or target exactly?

What's the difference between you and the devil, ain't you furthering evil course, what are the functions of devil's agents? Ain't you one?

Sorry if all these sound insulting but it's true.

Stop this for God's sake and live a healthy and more productive life. Good morning. Malu ife abulo mkpali nwanne. Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by sirvvy: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2019
undecided starting from the Op to others that made a comment, you all are tribalistic..
Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by Topmaike007(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
One tribe is industrious, accommodating and straight forward....IGBO$
The other tribe are agberos, full of envy, backstabbing, ritualists,rapists, organ havesters with many masters degree holders in skull mining technologies.....Afonjas
you're dumb for not adding paedophile to the Yoruba side cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by stonemasonn: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

The two tribes would have done better if they stay in their separate countries.

While Igbos aren't afraid to stay on their own, I can't say the same for Yorubas.
Yorubas will do better on their own.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions by gidgiddy: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Yorubas and Igbos don't have much in common

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.