Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar (14224 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2019
this one got you angry but the other one did not

Biglittlelois:

angry
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
this one got you angry but the other one did not

Yes, you can't just say there is something and not tell it, I prefer if you didn't say anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2019
now i know how to get you angry grin

Biglittlelois:

Yes, you can't just say there is something and not tell it, I prefer if you didn't say anything at all.

2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Burgerlomo: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Fact is girls masturbate more than men. Any lady that says she doesn't do such or says "ewww" is a pathetic liar. Have you ever wondered why many of them are usually less interested in sex? That's because they have other means of satisfying themselves. Their fingers, dìldos , vìbrators will do a better job and give them the satisfaction whenever konji comes knocking.

Bitter truth cool

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Biglittlelois(f): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
now i know how to get you angry grin

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2019
Yeah. And girls don't criticize each other when it comes to this topic. Na we wey be guys dey change am for each otehr.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jossyfine:

That's a robust lie

Women do it just as much as men. There's been studies to prove it. It's even easier. All you have to do is place your hand on one spot and BOOM. I don't know why you're all being defensive. It only shows that OP is telling the truth.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wish I someone could post what OP says to Rant HQ on facebook. I'd pay you good money for it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
You need help
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Clubmaster: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
How much?

SenecaTheYonger:
Wish I someone could post what OP says to Rand HQ on facebook. I'd pay you good money for it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
How much?

Sorry, I meant Rant HQ
2k recharge card.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by Clubmaster: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
I know.

I am on it
SenecaTheYonger:

Sorry, I meant Rant HQ
2k recharge card.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by cerpvad(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
I swear that Rant HQ admin lady would not approve the post unless she has a bias for the topic grin
SenecaTheYonger:
Wish I someone could post what OP says to Rant HQ on facebook. I'd pay you good money for it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
I know.

I am on it

Cool, just screenshot or send link when they approve it. Or DM me, whichever

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by SenecaTheYonger: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
cerpvad:
I swear that Rant HQ admin lady would not approve the post unless she has a bias for the topic grin

I hope she approves it. They approve all kind of post.
Re: Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar by maximusprime2000: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anyone that had neva masturbate before is someone who has neva heard about it before. Wen u get to know what it is, you must one day tried it out of curiosity. Why all the hypocrisy.

Just passing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Valentine Gifts Suggestions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.