Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Valentine Gifts Suggestions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gifts Suggestions! (14224 Views)

Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend / Valentine Gifts For Guys / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hi All,

I would be posting special valentine gifts and ideas! Did i hear you say Valentine ke? Its barely a month away and for those that shop online or those that are into personalized gift this would be the perfect time to start shopping!
Please also add your personal favorite gifts

Top on my list is Personalized items:

Give something sweet and personal by sending a message in a bottle! An elegant display for your personalized M&M'S® that they'll be sure to treasure. The bottle comes pre-filled with 6oz. of candy plus two additional 7oz. bags. featuring a personalized blend with your own faces, messages, and clip-art! More at MY M&M'S®.

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Still on personalized stuff check out this personalized jigsaw puzzle, very very romantic!! Although if I could maybe eat the puzzle afterwards I would appreciate it a little more!

"Let someone special "piece together" how you really feel! Choose from 3 puzzle designs, each cleverly shaped like a heart when completed! Customize your puzzle with your Valentine's first name, nickname, or title, along with your personal sentiment underneath. Colorful design is printed on sturdy, white cardboard. Puzzle includes 75 pieces and measures 7 1/4"W."

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
When I read the message on this key ring it literally took my breath away! Sharp guy can think of even cooler stuff to engrave on the key ring!

"Engraved Heart Photo Locket Key Ring
Both fun and functional, our Shining Heart Locket Key Ring carries keys and favorite photo memories everywhere you go!Designed for women on the go, our heart locket clips shut to keep your treasured photos safe. We then delicately engrave the front of the bi-fold frame with a any 3 line message your choose. Quality constructed of shimmering sterling silver-plate with hinged lid for easy open"

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Imagine if that said, emeka's girl, or tony's girl, or taiwo's girl, or salisu's girl, or sunny's girl, or maybe tunde's girl, I hope i don't cast my self with all these names oh!

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok moving on to perfumes,

For the guys, actually for the ladies, this male collection of Calvin Klein perfume set is just perfect, especially if you don't know exactly what his likes are in the perfume department!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nice! smiley The jigsaw puzzle works for me! cool
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^ yeah the jigsaw is cool really different it would trill anyone! However if you plan to purchase personalized stuff like that for a date that is fixed! ORDER NOW OH!
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by doeeyed: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Interesting paraphernalia,
Hmm
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
nwani oma:

^^^ yeah the jigsaw is cool really different it would trill anyone! However if you plan to purchase personalized stuff like that for a date that is fixed! ORDER NOW OH!
Order thru?. . .
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by 2kurupt(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nyc collection, the thongs is just badt! Definitely love to see my name on that, wink
How do I order, hope PH is within your coverage?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by snthesis(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
can you do personalized noodles, tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
Simply Personalize the item at

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Heart-Shaped-Puzzle-Be-My-Valentine-Message-i19095.item?productid=2459&sdest=prodgroup&sdestid=2459

then place your order through

www.circuitatlantic.com  you may also check out how to shop: http://circuitatlantic.com/how-to-shop to help you place your order! Also send a mail with the details of your order ie to info@circuitatlantic.com
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
snthesis:

can you do personalized noodles, tongue tongue

Personalized eba nko?? Just kidding if you find an online store in the US that customizes noodles then we can definitely buy and get it down here to you in naija!
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
Do you happen to have touch and follow?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by AfroBlue(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
Stock up in case political winds turn bad, He or she will recognize the wisdom of your gift if they have a brain in their head. Don't buy luxuries that you can't afford unless you are part of the looter class.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_yFfmvdFuhnI/TApbAJ_uquI/AAAAAAAADnc/89sDx-cV9_Y/s1600/IMG_5440.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
200 liters of Fuel would be more than enough grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by mobf: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
You did not answer me. Do you have touch and follow?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by dabrake(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2012
Do you have coffins?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 20, 2012
Compiling top excuses for valentine, will pull the classic one. "Honey you won't believe it ,i think am gay" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by snthesis(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^lmao grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Mynd44: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2012
Una no go answer now oooo. Do you have touch and follow?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by mobf: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
pc guru:

Compiling top excuses for valentine, will pull the classic one. "Honey you won't believe it ,i think am gay" cheesy
grin grin Classic!
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by richy5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
Did you have G-stringI nid 44
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

You did not answer me. Do you have touch and follow?

shocked touch and follow ke? is that one still existing! If your not hot enough for her to look and follow, am not sure touch and follow will help you oh!

pc guru:

grin very nice one indeed!
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
@richy:

Did you have G-stringI nid 44
My signature? Guy this is serious ooo
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by mobf: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^ grin grin i thought so too
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
Emmmh do u do wholesale of Kaseprenco,bcus power go pass power dat day grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
nwani oma:

shocked touch and follow ke? is that one still existing! If your not hot enough for her to look and follow, am not sure touch and follow will help you oh!

Look and follow you say but I my Val is blind and deaf so I ask fot the third time do you have touch and follow?
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by nwanioma(f): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

Look and follow you say but I my Val is blind and deaf so I ask fot the third time do you have touch and follow?

Ours is not to find for you! If you find where to buy it online from the US we will handle the procurement and ship it down to you! tongue
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions! by queensmith: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
gettin my baby an ipad grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.