Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? (1419 Views)

What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics) / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by JesamPearl: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mr Nairaland needs our help between Babe A nd B
Lets see the wise ones among us. A member needs our help

Babe A:
Marriage is not a problem, but you need to consider the responsibilities therein, am not working and you don't even earn much. .I suggest we fic things first before thinking of marriage

Babe: B
Well, you might not have much but we can work things out and grow together. If you are ready come see my parents
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Babe A .

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Are you here to get solutions or "See the wise one's among us"?

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Davash222(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
The one with big beasts and nyash!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Both sound good, to be fair.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by donbachi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
"you dont have much" says both...it is left for u to use ur tongue and count ur teeth...abi u wan buy soup ingredients then borrow stove 4rm neigbours?.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by doris4u(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Babe A is being realistic, wen u marry babe B na she go nag u pass

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by MJBOLT: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
give me babe C,A and B sound boring

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by mezarddinny: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
babe C: take my panties and use it to do money rituals

definitely babe c

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Babe A .

Exactly, Babe B is miss pick me," I am desperate"

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amakavula:
Or she probably blinded by emotions

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by futurerex: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
For the sake of your unborn kids, go with A

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Junkie1: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
BOTH TRASH.. I WANT THE VIRGIN WITH FIRM TITS
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Useku(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
JesamPearl:
Mr Nairaland needs our help between Babe A nd B
Lets see the wise ones among us. A member needs our help

Babe A:
Marriage is not a problem, but you need to consider the responsibilities therein, am not working and you don't even earn much. .I suggest we fic things first before thinking of marriage

Babe: B
Well, you might not have much but we can work things out and grow together. If you are ready come see my parents

You cant tell how long you will have to wait before things are fixed.(50/50}

Try to balance financially,then marry the one you love more.

But I will advise you dump the both of them and find love among the working class as both will betray you in marriage when you can't foot the bills!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Glink2018(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lady A is very sincere to you...
You see that lady B nah just to force you to enter and have the children, if you cannot cope with her financial responsibility , she will become runs girls and run with your children to an undisclosed location....
Except the lady fear GOd.

I beg you , if you no get money, no go for marriage because girls of nowadays will make you regret your existence in life.
.... Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
mezarddinny:
babe C: take my panties and use it to do money rituals

definitely babe c
grin
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by gerizzim: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Babe A is more logical dan babe B. Dou both somehow make some sense.
Babe A go nag if financial challenges pop into d marriage wit tym but na Babe B nagging go hot pass wen pepper no dey come in as expected

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by fcdgrand(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
none of the above!, guy go to your village find one 18 to 22 yrs virgin or still fresh one!, village girls are best, they cook healthy meals, give quality s*x (they sound track na number one), they submit and love you for real, they take care of you physical and spiritual, give you healthy child(ren), etc, i am enjoying one

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by skywalker240(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mtchewww
Where is babe C
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Introduce urself.....
Then I can decide on to what to say

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by IamPlato(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Davash222:
The one with big beasts and nyash!!!
My Nigga
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by ichidodo: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Very rare and suspicious when a lady becomes logical like babe A.Would she become so if the money was there? Is she go in to help "fix things" first before marriage or is it OYO for you?.I think this is a subtle form of rejection akin to "lets be friends" format as I know that ladies can smell potential from a mile off and would be hopping out of desperation to get in for the ride unlike this one who might have options and as you don't qualify hence becomes logical and "starts speaking english"...Pick Lady B as she has recognised you as the "prize" and is competition anxious to follow you...and if you are skilled enough you can get her to follow you all the way for better for worse..Tis better to pick someone who is desperate or competition anxious than you(didn't say love because its a scam)instead of vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by JesamPearl: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Amakavula:
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by JesamPearl: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
y?
futurerex:
For the sake of your unborn kids, go with A
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by JesamPearl: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Glink2018:
Lady A is very sincere to you...
You see that lady B nah just to force you to enter and have the children, if you cannot cope with her financial responsibility , she will become runs girls and run with your children to an undisclosed location..
Except the lady fear GOd.

I beg you , if you no get money, no go for marriage because girls of nowadays will make you regret your existence in life.
.... Talking from experience
The Italics happened to you. But Vulcaniser, Bricklayers and Bus Conductors are marrying every Saturdays.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by Glink2018(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
JesamPearl:
The Italics happened to you. But Vulcaniser, Bricklayers and Bus Conductors are marrying every Saturdays.

Are we talking about lowlife personality here.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife? by lawrykings(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
ichidodo:
Very rare and suspicious when a lady becomes logical like babe A.Would she become so if the money was there? Is she go in to help "fix things" first before marriage or is it OYO for you?.I think this is a subtle form of rejection akin to "lets be friends" format as I know that ladies can smell potential from a mile off and would be hopping out of desperation to get in for the ride unlike this one who might have options and as you don't qualify hence becomes logical and "starts speaking english"...Pick Lady B as she has recognised you as the "prize" and is competition anxious to follow you...and if you are skilled enough you can get her to follow you all the way for better for worse..Tis better to pick someone who is desperate or competition anxious than you(didn't say love because its a scam)instead of vice versa.

He said it all

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf / 10 Secrets About Regina Daniels & Destiny Etiko The Never Show YOU / 35 Yrs Old Girl Gets N35,000 For Doing This Bad Thing With 6 Yahoo Guys (WATCH O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.