Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (85571 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by frank317: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
He looks like leonardo di caprio..... Too much resemblance. Nawa ooo!

Lol...pls Leonardo do caprio is not a kanoyo o kanoyo's junior brotherooo... Pls look up Google and learn who Leonardo is because from this ur statement u dont even know who he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by galaxy2020(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2019
Bloggers with fake news all the time

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by abbeyty(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2019
The man cant even wait for her to turn 18 b4 he married her....she must have been giving him bj when she was around 12, 13
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Brightest04(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Honestly i'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by D1zion: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2019
martineverest:
so Regina is now alhaja Reginatu danieladeen nwoko?

believe bloggers at Ur peril
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2019
So for 6 good years now. This girl is still 18teen. Naija bloggers i weak.

Kogi thunder strike una

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by TempleHouse: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2019
THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG AT LAST !!!

NOLLYWOOD ACTORS /ACTRESS WHO HAD BEEN VILIFIED FOR BEING POOR CAN NOW HAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF THAT NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD.

THE QUESTION IS WHY R.D. PRETENDING AS IF GOD HAS BLESSED HER WORK

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by ChristineC: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2019
seguno2:

Moroccan royal family for his media packaging story, abi?
You don’t know how these things work, do you
Morrocan ordinary family to marry inferior black man sef go hard.
what makes the Moroccans superior to your family?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Inalilahi I can't believe this guy is a Muslim. It doesn't even fit him.smiley

Please don't insult us woh grin, even us where only given the option to marry a maximum of four, I don't know where this dude got his own version of marrying as many as he can.

Even a king has no such privilege, Na four maximum!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by lastempero: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2019
When you have the money,you have the power.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by GraGra247(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:

YOU NEED AN EYE DOCTOR REALLY FAST.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by overlord77: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2019
oblaak:
We Igbo's, we are a disgrace to the entire world....

He is a Deltan not igbo, get your facts in order. cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Earljosh: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2019
You guys are funny sha!
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Regina Daniels wasn't broke, she should have been an actress living a comfortable life, so why should she marry a man old enough to be her great great grand-father? If this news is true, then she is simply greedy. She she knows the old fool who is probably 65 years will soon die, so she will inherit some wealth. But is life all about I'll gotten wealth gotten through sheer greed? Only a fool would believe she can marry this old man out of love, nonsense. And yes, the man is an old fool. Only old fools marry their great grand daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by amaniro: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Jiang:

Please don't insult us woh grin, even us where only given the option to marry a maximum of four, I don't know where this dude got his own version of marrying as many as he can.

Even a king has no such privilege, Na four maximum!!

What the difference btw a Muslim and a Moslem?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by jrusky(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2019
You mean Alhaji Nwoko?
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by davillian(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
The lion just took the food for the boys.
But believe me sooner or later she won't be faithful or loyal to him.
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

What the difference btw a Muslim and a Moslem?
Muslim: Normal practicing Muslim
Moslem: Means an evil unjust person grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by koning: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2019
"who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills."

The man is a sex addict. I am sure he became a muslim so that he can marry as many wives as he wants.

59 yrs vs 18 yrs..... damn!! I'm thinking of converting too grin.

A sex orgy with at least 4 women is in my 'Bucket list'. However, i don't think i need marriage to achieve that. No ashi either.

As for Ned Nwoko, na just envy. If you have the money, why not. The problem lies with the 18 year old 'gold digger'. and her parents.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by promiseniqqa(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
igwe must hear this

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by koning: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
overlord77:

He is a Deltan not igbo, get your facts in order. cool

Abeg, which tribe is "Deltan". Never heard of it in Nigeria. Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by promiseniqqa(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2019
scam scam scam...18 years old girl u wan come marry with your fufu head
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Badonasty(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
kikio1992:
Nigerian billionaire politician, Ned Nwoko, has finally spoken on his reported secret marriage to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels.

The Capital reported that couple had an introduction ceremony last weekend in Asaba, the Delta State capital where Regina Daniels family home is.

Hon. Ned Nwoko, a former member of the House of Representatives, is 59 while Regina Daniels is reportedly 18 years old, and is said to be his 6th wife.

According to a report by Kemiashefonlovehaven, Ned Nwoko, has now spoken about the marriage.

When contacted by Kemiashefonlovehaven on why he decided marrying Regina after four marriages, the billionaire politician, who spoke through his media handlers refused any comment but said he is first, a Moslem, who can marry as many wives as he wills.

The aide reportedly said;

“Allamdulilai, Hon. Ned Nwoko is of royal blood and he is entitled to as many wives as he desires. He is no kid and knows what is best for him. Don’t forget that he is a devout Moslem and he is entitled to more than a wife. He would not want to comment on Regina Daniels currently.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ned-nwoko-finally-speaks-on-marriage-with-regina-daniels/

wow Igbo Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by realoscar84(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
U serious or just been lousy? Where is the resemblance dude? Stop taking osogbo weed, mbanu una no go hear.

nepapole:

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by elmodee7(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Igbos and money. the mother is ready to distroy her daughter life because of money. 18 year old Igbo bitch .

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Chinny024(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Beauty and the Beast....Once I sight am,I don lose appetite on bed ..If Na me..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by seguno2: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
ChristineC:
what makes the Moroccans superior to your family?

You don’t have to take it personal.
Arabs, like the Moroccans, owned blacks as slaves and still do in Mauritania. Get enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by chiboy1116: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:
which Leonardo? Dude stop trolling.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Sanchez01: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
nepapole:

Leo what? grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Boyooosa:
I don't believe it is true tho but if it is, then that little brat shouldn't forget to take her shovel along , on her way to her first husband's home...
But I don't still believe it.

Another igbo puccy going to Igbo Muslim grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.