Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor (68634 Views)

LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift. / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Classicalman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bloody AFO-NJA-S.

Hang them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
That was fast, particularly with no stated link..mi thinks its woman matter
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Btruth: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
....how do you want his people to forgive you?
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by EmperorKpee(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Bastard unlearned idiots. They've successes denied his parents from reaping the joys of their hard work. Imagine this doctor with potentials Just killed over a mobile phone probably. Jungle justice is the only justice for them.
Seconded. I wish there is a place where we can file for application to carry out jungle justice. It's the least these ones deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by desiredhome: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ohraykon:
Its like the doctor dragged with dem. So sad rest in peace!

While it may be true because we've heard of so many cases where people have been killed for dragging with this senseless criminals.

A friend sometimes advice me to surrender everything these criminals demands if confronted, you don't need to argue with them,

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by taurusmena1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wow.. Are u Hitler incarnate?
Jayfixer:
Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

I know how to deal with them;

- tie them to a chair
- use pliers to remove their fingernails and toe nails one by one
- use injection to suck out the juice In their eyeballs
- then insert long office pin in their dick holes
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...
- more in stock for them..��
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Arijude(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
waste them immediately
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Bobage16(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
These guys have successfully put sorrow in people's heart. sad
nd de wil b makin it tu jail succesfully
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by sinola(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
How do Nigeria police does this sef...i mean catching these hoodlums even after committing these crimes.
Although,i've come to realize something about them,each time there is public outcry especially on social media on any criminality,that is when you will see them swing into action and catch the culprit within days...kudos to them sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Justiceleague1: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Useless coneheads. Good for nothing bastards. They can never do anything good with their miserable lives apart from touting,pickpocketing,agbero,mine skull,harvest head,murder....that was how one agbero almost got crushed cos of "owo mi da!"

police should release the idiots to the mob. They should deliver the calabar treatment to them.

Cursed coneheads. After u will see them foaming and shouting,fatino,fatino...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobelwinner: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Believe it or not, it doesn't follow. These men are usually drugged up, so much so that rational thought is beyond them.

Ohraykon:
Its like the doctor dragged with dem. So sad rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by aku626(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Young boys smh.
1) I hope they’re the real perpetrator of the crime
2) I hope the doctor isn’t as wicked as the ones that see people dying and they don’t care. Else karma is ...
It’s a pity the sorrow these young ones have caused both their parents(if they’ve) and that of the victim.
If you’re young reading this crime doesn’t pay, keep good company at all times
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by 9inches(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
I did all those to rats when I was younger. grin
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Originalsly: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm..... I wonder how many they killed before?... guess they were arrested because the victim was a doctor. These guys need to be dipped in goat blood and tied to a tree in the forest..... nature will take its course.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by abdull4honest(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Those boys has to be killed before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Mizwisdom(f): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
I pity people with only male kids sad
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by goshen26: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
No story....dead by hanging.

Go to school, No. Go learn work, No. Yet they want to have money, see how they destroy a promising future
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by abdull4honest(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
They has to be killed.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by seangy4konji: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mother fuxker..

U see say yahoo self no easy but patiece..handiwork dem no learn..yahoo dem Jo do...uber dem no drive...newspaper dem no sell..it's better

Na to kill human being for mobile phone and wrist watch

Call the hangman please.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Charly68: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am sure they grew up as abandoned children,now their end has come to leave the public in peace .Bye forever to sons of the devil
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by dfrost: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
sinola:
How do Nigeria police does this sef...i mean catching these hoodlums even after committing these crimes.
Although,i've come to realize something about them,each time there is public outcry especially on social media on any criminality,that is when you will see them swing into action and catch the culprit within days...kudos to them sha.

Nigerian police work effectively and efficiently if they want to. They have badass cops.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by yemiosinbajo: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

My opinion: the worst way to kill a man is to starve him to death. Just lock them up in a room and leave them there till they die of lack of food and water. That's a tougher way to die than what you listed.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by guvna(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hang these bastads
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by andysmith123(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
see their face,like ten days EBA
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by thunderbabs: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Stab those two on their thighs first sad
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Elliot2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
]let fellow doctors do the punishment: Tear up their abdomens,put all d gadgets(fully charged batteries and on vibration mode) they stole and sew it back,with a charger cord extended out and plugged onto a circuit. Start calling those lines on auto redial;let it ring n vibrate inside.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by MzTunechi(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by doggedfighter(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
That's how they stabbed my friend to death close to Easter last year. A creative fashion designer ,just because of phone. It's too painful to forget. cry
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by tiredoflife(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
After government spent money to train doctor
Una kill am
Smh
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by wonder233: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is the result when a society places so much premium on marriage and giving birth.
As a result, children are brought into the world without any provision for their care, they then grow up to become hoodlums unleashing sorrows everywhere....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.