Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor (68643 Views)

LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift. / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by factwriter(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
These people are animals honestly, how do they live among humans?, where were they raised?, how can one grow up and have no value for human life, I still remember how my sister cried the first time she lost a patient, it was difficult to console her, so i can imagine the ones that do the killing..
It's not like you grew up in a war-zone where human beings are killed like chickens.Just imagine, because of phone that you'll sell for 10k, i really wonder what leads people into this honestly, If it's hunger, you could have beaten him, carried the phone and ran away. He'll be alive and you'll have your 10k to smoke and drink. See how they wasted a life that took over 20 something years to train, They're completely clueless on how much it takes to train a child from infancy to the University, even medical school. I pray no one is ever forced into a situation where he/she will be the cause of another's demise.

Amen.

(Wholesome True Talks)
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2019
I can bet my shiny brown ass that these guys are innocent.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by PapaAdanna: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Afonjas and vices

Tufia
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by davillian(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Jayfixer:
Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

I know how to deal with them;

- tie them to a chair
- use pliers to remove their fingernails and toe nails one by one
- use injection to suck out the juice In their eyeballs
- then insert long office pin in their dick holes
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...
- more in stock for them..��
OC torture. Come and work with SARS na
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by dederocs(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2019
If you can't train a child, abort the pregnancy, don't born a scourge into this earth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.