Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor (68632 Views)

LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift. / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Elliot2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
sinola:
How do Nigeria police does this sef...i mean catching these hoodlums even after committing these crimes.
Although,i've come to realize something about them,each time there is public outcry especially on social media on any criminality,that is when you will see them swing into action and catch the culprit within days...kudos to them sha.
criminals here are not that smart. they may have been traced through the gadgets they stole.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by ShenTeh(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
One useless NGO go begin plead for the now.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by ipobarethieves: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry remove their eyeballs, heart and give it to the needy HANG THEM BAZTARDZ
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Admitwithschola: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
aku626:
Young boys smh.
1) I hope they’re the real perpetrator of the crime
2) I hope the doctor isn’t as wicked as the ones that see people dying and they don’t care. Else karma is ...
It’s a pity the sorrow these young ones have caused both their parents(if they’ve) and that of the victim.
If you’re young reading this crime doesn’t pay, keep good company at all times

What are you saying? This is a young doctorr, 25 years, who just finished
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by AreaFada2: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is how breeding anyhow produces useless hoodlooms that prey on hardworking and talented members of the society.
The families and society share a part of the blame.
We need to control breeding.
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Stoner(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lazy Youths! �
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Smalliegirl: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Young handsome boys - armed robber shocked.. chai! See how you both finished a young promising Doctor?! May be he could have found a cure for cancer...smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by mukthar2000(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
I need to quickly see the Lagos state commissionnal of police that the stupid boys must be kill immediately

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Martinez39(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
desiredhome:

While it may be true because we've heard of so many cases where people have been killed for dragging with this senseless criminals.

A friend sometimes advice me to surrender everything these criminals demands if confronted, you don't need to argue with them,
As in. If you encounter a criminal or an election thug, just do what they say.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by koolaid87: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Take it easy with Hollywood, Son

uote author=Jayfixer post=77311157]Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

I know how to deal with them;

- tie them to a chair
- use pliers to remove their fingernails and toe nails one by one
- use injection to suck out the juice In their eyeballs
- then insert long office pin in their dick holes
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...
- more in stock for them..��[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Starpro87(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Has Nigeria successfully hanged any one in recent times?
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by eazyfocus: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
AFONJAS
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by tomdon(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
These idiots should be made to bid daylight good bye forever
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by ogbiwa: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:
Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

- tie them to a chair
- more in stock for them..��

Subhanallah.

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by kenneth58(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

Adolf Hitler has not even thought of this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by selemo: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
These guys have successfully put sorrow in people's heart. sad
That is black man for you.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by selemo: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
kenneth58:

Adolf Hitler has not even thought of this
black man is always black man.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by GindoX(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

Best punishment of the century. Gbayii bros jarree.. you go sabi dó CID work gaaan
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by kbbanj10(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMG! Life can be so funny atimes. See illiterates killing a well informed man. A medical practitioner for that matter, too bad
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by chimeziedickson: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
We av lost it big time.......Killing human being like foul by these miscreants remains d other of d day......let them rot in jail Jare!
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by luvyaself95(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
in 3 mins they are gone
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by layi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are are we sure these are the real killers. cctv footage? na so una trust nigerian police reach?
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Too much CIA and Hollywood movies.
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by JBoss25(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
ipobarethieves:
angry angry angry angry angry remove their eyeballs, heart and give it to the needy HANG THEM BAZTARDZ
your afonja people are reckless
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by femilambor007(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
They should not kill them oo..

They should just cut their two hands so they can live to tell upcoming gang their story
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by almarthins(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

La tormento
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afonjas and robbery grin
If you know,you know
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Biggers82(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dey should be killed
they just wasted that Doctor do they know what it takes to be a Doctor?
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by able20(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Marcofranz:
But this boys are way too small to commit such crime .
We need SARS!
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by bengg: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
ooo boy you wicked oooo

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Jayjey(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
They should face the full wrought. Death by hanging.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Segeshow: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
They look like orcs. lord of the rings. Dem do naming ceremony for these ones o. Small small boys just wasted the life . So.meone who was planning to get the hell out of this shithole
The street you were afraid of finally took your life. RIP .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Calabar Prison Break: Prisoners Killed (graphic Photos) / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.