Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor (68625 Views)

LUTH Doctor di£s after 72-hour non-stop shift. / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Stephen Urueye: Killers Of LUTH Doctor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Offpoint: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
y
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by straighttalk(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bastards
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by LynxDFoX(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
All I have to say is, I know they are Afonjas. They needed his skull. They will arrest these two but the rest will go and mine his skull later...
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by kolafolabi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
They should be dealt with accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by lordkush: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
do I trust the police ? no

they kill just as much innocent people as the thieves
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Martinez39(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are they sure these are the criminals? Nigerian police are like christians. Christian think that God exists therefore he exists. Nigerian police think that you are the criminal therefore you are the criminal. Na their way

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by kingmann(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:
Let them hand over this young bloods to me,

I know how to deal with them;

- tie them to a chair
- use pliers to remove their fingernails and toe nails one by one
- use injection to suck out the juice In their eyeballs
- then insert long office pin in their dick holes
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...u
- more in stock for them..��
As if you have the balls to do all this stuff
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Agugbadin: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
They should pay with their life
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why did they have to stab him embarassed embarassed

That's the hurtful part of all these.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by IamAndrea(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anything police I DonT believe.
Who knows if these are innocent people that where arrested and they are being prosecuted just for the police to be praised sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by mankand(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
- then attach a 50V AC supply to their teeth for 2 hours intervals...

Dem suppose to dey call you "the punisher"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by delpee(f): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Fools who refuse to develop themselves positively will always ruin their lives. They should be dealt with in accordance with the law.

So sad that we lost a promising young man cos of the greed and indolence of these heartless souls.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
nicepoker101:
even the devil won't go this far. grin
Devil go fear am
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
The Police in Lagos have arrested two suspects in connection with the dispossession of valuables and gruesome murder of Unilag graduate, Dr. Stephen Urueye. This was disclosed by DSP Bala Elkana, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer.

According to DSP Elkana, on 4th April, 2019, at about 9.45pm, the Itire Police Station received a distress call that some hoodlums armed with knives attacked one Dr Stephen Urueye, a Resident Doctor with LUTH and dispossessed him of his valuables such as mobile phones. They were said to have equally stabbed him at his right thigh and back with knife.

The incident happened around Canal Area of Ishaga Road, Idi Araba while the victim was going somewhere with his female friend, one Hakeem Habeeb Simbiat Opeyemi, a 200 level Student of Department of Health Education, Lagos State University.

The victim was reportedly rushed to Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba, where he eventually died in the early hours of 5th April, 2019.

The two suspects, namely Gbadebo Jimoh and Malik Adeboye, were eventually arrested in connection with the dastardly act.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/men-who-allegedly-killed-unilag-graduate-in-lagos-nabbed-by-police-photo.html
Boko Haram names.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
Devil go fear u
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Martinez39(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
sevo:

Bros...clap for yaself...kpa...kpa...kpakpakpa...kpa!!!
Bros... knock yourself on the head... Konm konm kokokonm konm... konm!!! Good day.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by AudiA4: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigeria a country that has lost almost all values, life is so cheap to people to take out because of mundane material things, the love of money from both the old and young,stealing, looting, yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus,kidnapping and ritual killings so rampant amongst the youth,I wonder what the future hold for this country from both the old and young,even the so called religious bodies are not left out,THIS COUNTRY IS TOTALLY FINISHED
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Omoluabi16(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bastard unlearned idiots. They've successes denied his parents from reaping the joys of their hard work. Imagine this doctor with potentials Just killed over a mobile phone probably. Jungle justice is the only justice for them.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Kurtis02(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
Nigga. dem go die b4 the 4th process oh
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by backnbeta(f): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
1stola:
Kudos

But I don't trust Nigeria police
A bi o...I hope they got the right guys

So sad indeed
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by eagleeye2: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Apart from one person, everyone else on this thread has been patriotic.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Jaybeeking: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Play criminal case . Ease your stress .http:///y2y75y8p
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Patrinus: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigerian police force is the most castigated worldwide but that don't mean they can't be effective if they want to
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by gurnam: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ilerioluwa02:
These guys have successfully put sorrow in people's heart. sad

God will put sorrow in their lives for every second they live
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Chinashopping84: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
good they are caught.check my siggy for you chinese rmb.
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by eagleeye2: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Bastard unlearned idiots. They've successes denied his parents from reaping the joys of their hard work. Imagine this doctor with potentials Just killed over a mobile phone probably. Jungle justice is the only justice for them.
Maybe they get inspiration from the likes of Mc Oluomo
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Lorenzop: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair

Hahahaha, this alone will make anyone confess asap

RIP to the dead, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by EmperorKpee(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
These ones deserves jungle justice carried out on their spirits souls and bodies. It wasn't like he was carrying millions. How many people would you need to kill while robbing them with knife before you become a millionaire. I know they are illiterates for sure but they don't even have brains too
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by Enemyofpeace: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
They are MURIC members
Re: Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor by barallanee(f): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jayfixer:

- tie them to a chair
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.