Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know (887 Views)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / Just 4 Fun. Name Ur Price As A Bachelor & U Wish U Could B Paid 2 Marry A Lady. / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by teresafaith: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Let's take some time away from all the bashing of both sexes and have some fun, since today is Saturday.

I'll go first.

Inspirational proverb
One good turn deserves another

Meaningless proverb
You can't eat your cake and have it
(wtf, like seriously)(you mean I can't take a bite from the cake in my hand)

Funny proverb
Na condition make crayfish bend grin
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by OnyeMmeri: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
]
teresafaith:
Let's take some time away from all the bashing of both sexes and have some fun, since today is Saturday.

I'll go first.

Inspirational proverb
One good turn deserves another

Meaningless proverb
You can't eat your cake and have it
(wtf, like seriously)(you mean I can't take a bite from the cake in my hand)

Funny proverb
Na condition make crayfish bend grin

Apparently that English expression is too hard for you to grasp. How can you eat something and still have it available? Once you eat your cake it's gone. Kapish?
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Belle dey fear nai im dey front?
It's what the mouth eats that troubles the anus!
All the eating of today cannot satisfy the hunger of tomorrow
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by teresafaith: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
OnyeMmeri:
]

Apparently that English expression is too hard for you to grasp. How can you eat something and still have it available? Once you eat your cake it's gone. Kapish?
Since you don't understand the word 'fun' I'll let you pass with your I too know
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
teresafaith:

Since you don't understand the word 'fun' I'll let you pass with your I too know
look at this dumb fool..
Instead of you to appreciate the gentleman for educating your slow brain..
you are trying to form jagaban..
fun my foot..
you did not understand it.. simple!!

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by teresafaith: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
look at this dumb fool.. Instead of you to appreciate the gentleman for educating your slow brain.. you are trying to form jagaban.. fun my foot.. you did not understand it.. simple!!
Shopono ma kpe e
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Shopono ma kpe e
le ami kwa ado
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
dead thread,......am outgrin

Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by teresafaith: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
le ami kwa ado
Get lost!
My last reply to you
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
wetin old man see for where he sit down small pikin no fit see am if he climb iroko tree…

seriously, the pikin blind?
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Get lost!
My last reply to you
last reply bawo.. idiot after using me to get few comments on your dead thread.. open your legs.. I'd sure get lost in the pit between your thighs

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by teresafaith: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
wetin old man see for where he sit down small pikin no fit see am if he climb iroko tree…

seriously, the pikin blind?
There's a new one that says, 'even if e use binoculars e no go still see am'
Re: Just For Fun: Name The Most Inspiring, Meaningless, And Funny Proverb you know by anochuko01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
with the bitterness, sadness and guile from some nairalanders ehn, youll want to assume they were vomited by the devil...just imagine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Spending To Maintain Your Girlfriend Drains Blessings From You" - Reno Omokri / Customized Laptop Skin / She Got The Gadgets Mehnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.