Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight (34876 Views)

Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by poweredcom(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pelumi75:

The heat here can cook and even burn beans within 30minutes
Nawa o

The heat can fry Suya barbeque

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don use this heat fry egg before
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
sacajawea:

Even worse, many are Smoking Ciga Regularly Smh i Wonder How they enjoy it
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Sermwell(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I don use this heat fry egg before
lie Mohammed is that you??

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Bridget95(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Only in Buhari era can you feel such heat in you pocket and the atmosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nigerianiski: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
goldfish80:
The weather have been clement in Jos. The cool breeze under the hot sun have been quite admirable.
Hopefully, the weather conditions improve across the country before I journey back.
Brother,is it that you're not in Jos or that you don't know what Clement weather means?? I'm fanning myself in shock

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by NwigwePrince: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Keeping on top of your diabetes treatment plan can be a round-the-clock commitment that may feature blood sugar monitoring, medications and insulin, healthy eating, and regular physical activity and taking a perfect health product. Read more on this blog post to see testimonies of people on how they reduced sugar level and living a normal life full of joy. You can be one!
Read more...http://www.vitalife.com.ng/db/
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by papyskinsy: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
we neva see anything.. de thing his dat de ozone layer is deplicting... its gonna get worse.. watch out next year
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by BruncleZuma: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by yaki84: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
People are still fuckîng under de hot weather
na those kind people naija govt supose deh recognise.

that na serious feat...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
It’s obvious the GATES of HELL have prevailed
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Hydronium(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Now you'll understand why the Bible says 'the sun shall not smite you by day ... There's provision even for the heatwave. If you know, you know.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Augustinaz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigerianiski:
Brother,is it that you're not in Jos or that you don't know what Clement weather means?? I'm fanning myself in shock
. I am in Jos. The weather is quite cool compared to port Harcourt and Lagos. I live in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos. Jos is cool. I am fully clothed. No heat. No sweating at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by yaki84: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
when trumpet blow, e go tek people wey dey enta hell more than 20yrs to reach hell due to holdup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Purplehyde(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
The sun ain’t smiling. If world want to end it should do so peacefully na
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
People will grow darker under this sun. I also hope it is the precursor to the coming of Christ. When God wanted to disperse Israel, he used the heat of the sun, so as he has promised to regather us, and this is the time, he is using the same sign. This is a warning to all of us to repent

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
air conditioners are so expensive, am ready to curse any baga who offers a car above 500k with no ac.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by mikaelzX(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
okrikaboi:
I have been sweating for straight 72 hours without relief here in port Harcourt
really? From weather forecasts, PH daily temperature doesn't exceed 30 degrees and night temperatures are around 19 to 21 degrees celsius. So which area in PH do you stay or are the weather forecasts wrong?
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by coolzeal(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
The heat for Abuja no be here.. E be like say hell fire dey leak.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by mokane28: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
You're right, CNN is all about bringing Trump down since 2017 beginning
HigherEd:
You won't hear this on CNN, those ones are busy looking for every means to destroy Trump.

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by DTeekay(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't need to boil water to bath again, I just open the tap and viola hot water comes out. Cool
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by luvme0702: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just yesterday, I used the heat to fry two eggs cos my gas finished and no money to buy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by ngwababe(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Factfinder1:
The Angel in charge of Nigerians sun is not smiling at all

Maybe he's being owed

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
This might be the beginning unless man desist from destroying his environment in the name of advancement.

Nature makes everything perfectly free and comfortable but man in his race to nowhere says, 'I will recreate, beautify and sell'.

Now, he cannot undo the damage because it will require going back to the condemned Era; an impossible task.
Let's enjoy what we created and it's byproducts while we watch how far our ego can take us in this war against ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Oh Aljazeera don even hear am... My ppl dis one no b heatwave ooo, na microwave season b dis... How can someone b taking a shower and still b sweating in d bathroom?? It's already more frustrating dat d water U want to shower with feels like boiled water.. Seriously somebody has embezzled d ozone layer here
Lmao. I laugh in Swahili. grin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by vanjos: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
muystoy:
Chei! to fvck for night self na wahala and to make it worse light no go dey
Very early in the morning is bae.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Sholaco: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
muystoy:
Chei! to fvck for night self na wahala and to make it worse light no go dey
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by vanjos: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
pat077:
I can imagine what the people in the far north are going through now.
Mini hell!
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Lee84: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God, Jos no hot like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.