Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight (34878 Views)

Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by vanjos: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Who's punishing us in Sokoto like this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Yoyostic: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Come to Lokoja,hell on earth.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
patriczy247:
we need to plant more tree and and reduce green house emission else the heat will be worse in the future

u mind the ignorant ones who are already blaming one hell or so.. what about people in Libya, Sudan or Mali.. these people are more hit than we that are below the equator some distance... what I believe we must do had been said by you... plant more trees, cut less tress and reduce the emissions of CFCs, also enact laws to allow tress planted in all roads, residential areas ..these will save people during this difficult time.. the trees will absorb ghe heat to hit the ground and thereby less heat wave will be emmited to the atmosphere.. we have brains but we refuse to use it...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by grandstar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
I almost died on Wednesday. Didn't realise there was a heatwave!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by calisinter(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Oh Aljazeera don even hear am... My ppl dis one no b heatwave ooo, na microwave season b dis... How can someone b taking a shower and still b sweating in d bathroom?? It's already more frustrating dat d water U want to shower with feels like boiled water.. Seriously somebody has embezzled d ozone layer here
I wan faint with laughter grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Dreamville: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Zane2point4(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
HigherEd:
You won't hear this on CNN, those ones are busy looking for every means to destroy Trump.

Hahahahahahahahah honestly, i thought i was the only one being annoyed by CNN since trump took over.
Every of there headlines read trump and russia collusion, trump and and former trump aids to testify against trump, etc, its becoming so partisan and annoying and yet the don't notice how there credibility is dropping blc of baised news.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Eddiecute86(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just 42 and they are complaining. It’s because the nothing is working in the country, No electricity. Here in Dubai Sometimes it’s more than 42 but no one is feeling it because every building and shops are AC tight 2 4 7 electricity

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Joystark(f): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Oh Aljazeera don even hear am... My ppl dis one no b heatwave ooo, na microwave season b dis... How can someone b taking a shower and still b sweating in d bathroom?? It's already more frustrating dat d water U want to shower with feels like boiled water.. Seriously somebody has embezzled d ozone layer here

Lol... Embezzled sheyb? Guy! Lwkmh
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by dingbang(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Filling station owners will be smiling to the banks now
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Holywizard: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
I know a guy that smokes up to 3 packs of cigarettes everyday
sacajawea:

Even worse, many are Smoking Ciga Regularly Smh i Wonder How they enjoy it
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
The heatwave nor be here ooo
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nbote(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Joystark:

Lol... Embezzled sheyb? Guy! Lwkmh
U fine sha... Pls com and b my ozone layer na
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Chakulaa: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
pat077:
I can imagine what the people in the far north are going through now.

And we are managing it by watering both inner and outer bodies.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
HigherEd:
You won't hear this on CNN, those ones are busy looking for every means to destroy Trump.

lol you got it right
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Even the weather has entered the next level
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by ringi82(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
This heat no be from earth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Joystark(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:

U fine sha... Pls com and b my ozone layer na

grin grin grin grin

I don't want to be embezzled.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are you telling me that we don't have any good journalist in this country who deemed it OK to write about this important topic? With due respect, Nigerian journalist are shameless and whack. It takes aljazeera to write about this topic. Nigerian journalist and news media are bunch of disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Funkybabee(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Seriously this heat no be moinmoin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Funkybabee(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
maryjames9:
Are you telling me that we don't have any good journalist in this country who deemed it OK to write about this important topic? With due respect, Nigerian journalist are shameless and whack. It takes aljazeera to write about this topic. Nigerian journalist and news media are bunch of disgrace.

Na nonsense useless celebreties news them dey carry up head
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by olioxx(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
muystoy:
Chei! to fvck for night self na wahala and to make it worse light no go dey
Fvcking nor go kill you.
Say AMEN
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Donvalentino55(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by bmos(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
okrikaboi:
I have been sweating for straight 72 hours without relief here in port Harcourt

It was serious in Jos here until it tried to rain around 6pm yesterday. Man, come see correct sweet breeze after that all through the night till now. Cloud is even gathering again for attempted rain.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by sacajawea: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
I know a guy that smokes up to 3 packs of cigarettes everyday
Stop telling Lies we Both Know you Are The Guy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by bmos(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Holywizard:
People are still fuckîng under de hot weather

So what do you want son of man to do? That is a form of consolation in that circumstance
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by sonature1: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
blackmantis:
Tuesday and Wednesday was the worst

Were
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Miracool007: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
The last person dat entered hell fire didn't close the door grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by sonature1: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
maryjames9:

Take it easy.
How many newspapers do u read in a day?
Again, look beyond the Internet, traditional media is still there
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by akoaki(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ohraykon:
Someone opened the doors to hell by mistake.
It is that pastor who said he would open the gates of hell for anyone who voted for a particular candidate.... .
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by NoonMasamune: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
pat077:
I can imagine what the people in the far north are going through now.
I made mistake of taking afternoon nap. When Night came and nepa no day last last na around 3 my body gave up and allowed me to sleep in the heat

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Guidedee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
MrPresident1:
People will grow darker under this sun. I also hope it is the precursor to the coming of Christ. When God wanted to disperse Israel, he used the heat of the sun, so as he has promised to regather us, and this is the time, he is using the same sign. This is a warning to all of us to repent

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Have you repented?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.