Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight (34877 Views)

Coronavirus: Cure In Sight As Australian Scientists Recreate Virus / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Holywizard: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
I dont smoke bro
sacajawea:

Stop telling Lies we Both Know you Are The Guy
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nbote(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Joystark:

grin grin grin grin

I don't want to be embezzled.

Baby Broom or Umbrella I have non... But all I have I'll give to U... Coman share my hand fan with me
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
HigherEd:
You won't hear this on CNN, those ones are busy looking for every means to destroy Trump.

Why should CNN cover such when Channels TV, NTA, TVC are there? Are we supposed to break it to international media houses or local ones?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by omoiyalayi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
muystoy:
Chei! to fvck for night self na wahala and to make it worse light no go dey

So sorry bro
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by martineverest(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
the weirdest part is that people are still using bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Lordwheez(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
oyeb15:
May God save us o.

Person dey sweat while bathing.
Lol... This one really got me... Lol. Sweat while baffing.... That's some next level shiii right there
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Neatboy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Few days ago in the bus I sighted some agbero seriously chasing a bus under this hot destructive sun. They all looked like back of pot. Please, you guys should tell me how do these people survive this sun?
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Geesaintagape: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
I bathe 5x yesterday
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by chukxie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
It's all part of the Next Level things. Guys better get used to it. Seriously you guys should drink more water to stay hydrated. Avoid walking directly under the sun if you can. It's sad most cities in Nigeria do not have trees lining their streets. Stay safe everyone.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by kay29000(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
This heat is so serious. I just put my day old chicks inside cage like that, no brooding with heat source, and the chicks just dey happy dey jump around, while me I'm sweating anyhow. grin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why complain when all trees have bin cut down in the name of industrialization and more will still be cut down. Well as 4 me I can't remember d last time I used lotion on my skin
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by brainhgeek(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its like it's time for angelic promotions. The angel in charge of Nigeria's sun seriously wants to secure his job.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by luminouz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
okrikaboi:
I have been sweating for straight 72 hours without relief here in port Harcourt
Lai Mohammed oshi
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by AdemolaA2: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
I tell you brof

igbodefender:

Time to drink more fluids.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Delivar(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
obembet:
Nepa come make things worst in port Harcourt
Would like to meet you in Port Harcourt. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Delivar(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anazp:
REPENT OR ELSE YOU GO TO HELL
The heat is hell already
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
No wonder, this days the weather has been extremely hot.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by 2shure: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
I feel sick
My body at times feel hot
At times o feel so cold
Now im hot.no light.i go vex on gen like dat
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by BiafraIsFree: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chuwku Okike Abiama sent his son Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to tell Nigeria to let his children Biafrands go. This heatwave is a warning to Nigeria.

Let Biafrans go. Chuwku Okike Abiama will release unstoppable heatwave on Yoruba and Hausa Fulani races should they keep being stubborn not to let Biafrans go now.

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Justiceleague1: 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nepa are even making matters worse
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by LilSmith55(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Nepa are even making matters worse

It is normal during heatwave in any country because everybody wants to on their AC... Go and search Heatwave and Electricity and u will understand beta...

Me and my hand fan na best friend.... I no dey let am out of my sight for one seconds
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Jammy28(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Oh Aljazeera don even hear am... My ppl dis one no b heatwave ooo, na microwave season b dis... How can someone b taking a shower and still b sweating in d bathroom?? It's already more frustrating dat d water U want to shower with feels like boiled water.. Seriously somebody has embezzled d ozone layer here

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guy don kee me ooooo;...I laff so tay I nearly fall
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by edemsimeon: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
SOKOTO HEAT NA HELL FIRE. WHALAI, I DON TIRE. GOD ABEG SEND DOWN D RAIN.... ....#46'C.#
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by kolaaderin: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Oh Aljazeera don even hear am... My ppl dis one no b heatwave ooo, na microwave season b dis... How can someone b taking a shower and still b sweating in d bathroom?? It's already more frustrating dat d water U want to shower with feels like boiled water.. Seriously somebody has embezzled d ozone layer here
LWKMD OZONE LAYER has been stolen by our politician.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by obembet(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Delivar:

Would like to meet you in Port Harcourt. How about that?

Where side be ur area
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by patrickgeddes: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
The heat here in Minna is too much.... average of 40 C everyday. No water in the city, No light, all the well don dry even Fan dey blow heat... To sleep na wahala sef...cos the house is always hot, the bed is hot everything is hot. Even the water u wan take shower is hot too.

Ifu climb bike here in Minna, u Don make the worst mistake of your life cos before you get down from the bike...your body temperature for don rise...and that automatic headache.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by 7victor(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sokoto sun burns with so much heat these days.It makes people ill and sick.Today also there is no tap water in sokoto town.But i sincerely believe GOD is preparing us for heaven because if the suffering of Christ abound in us,His glory will also abound in us.In heaven there will be no more pain,heat and sorrows.So we should love one another because Jesus loves us and died for us.We would soon enjoy love,peace,joy in heaven.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Bayoibee: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bleaching cream sef no dey work for my body again, all ma face don black finish. The moment I come out of the bathroom I don dey sweat, to even apply cream for my face go be like say dem but butter on top hot plate, everything go melt finish turn water...why this country just be like this.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Stealthwaterz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Plateau State Cold O!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by stieyven(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
muystoy:
Chei! to fvck for night self na wahala and to make it worse light no go dey
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by Ohraykon: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
akoaki:

It is that pastor who said he would open the gates of hell for anyone who voted for a particular candidate.... .
maybe d fool sha
Re: Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight by olumide4christ: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Purplehyde:
The sun ain’t smiling. If world want to end it should do so peacefully na

The world will not end peacefully....so says God through the Bible (2 Peter 3)!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.