Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (60998 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student / Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by GTtruth(m): 3:21am On Apr 07, 2019
this the height if it, I'm tired and I need to leave this country, maybe go to meet village in Delta to stay, suck ur child's breast, now these what I will do as the policeman, cut ur mouth and call dogs to eat right in ur eyes, idiot you, as for the mother, u can't even take the daughters away and leave the sons for him, shame on womens who feel living their kids is the best solution to ending issues with their hubby#GT#
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by MicroBox: 4:46am On Apr 07, 2019
2mercy:

Folorunso Oluwaseun, a father of five children, was reported to have started having sex with his daughter when she was just 12 years old and was caught right in the act by his estranged wife when the girl was 17
---------__-------__-------__---------_--------_--------_-------_---------_--
Luck, however, ran out on him when his former wife got wind of the development and confronted her daughter who confirmed the act.

She then took the matter to an Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court, Lagos State. Oluwaseun, however, denied the offence claiming that he was framed by his wife and his in-laws.

I thought caught in the 'act' means red handed ..
Or its just a conflicting story.
Abi handy work of an amateur reporter/writer.
No! Its one dumb head blogger.
419 everywhere, even in journalism.
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by ibrahim55(m): 5:05am On Apr 07, 2019
kingemzy5:
Folorunsho Oluwaseun angry Was Oduduwa a pedophile angry it really hurt i mean this ewedu tribe
there was a time I lived in surulere I just sat down at the window of a neighbor one night u know how it is with phcn for naija na there was no electricity so she came out to light the candle while tying wrapper and went back in few minutes later I heard her speak in igbo telling her dad it's a enough�daddy ozuele na I looked inside through the window there was no light wtf happened to the candle and what was daddy doing to her in the dark? If u ask me plz who will I ask
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Lovelyn451(f): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2019
When all they think is sex sex sex, they'll even sex an animal to cure urge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by ejimatic: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2019
2mercy:

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr-Old For 4yrs

https://www.independent.ng/i-sucked-my-daughters-breasts-to-make-them-big-admits-father-who-abused-12yr-old-girl-for-4yrs/

By the time a woman separates from her husband leaving children behind, she should remember they are prone to abuse within the family or outside the family. patents must reconcile their differences for the sake of their children.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Fortunex9(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2019
his balls should be on a table and an hammer should be landing on it

2 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Tribal war is not the way forward Don’t join the crew
it is not tribal war to call a spade a spade.
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by sallazlee(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2019
what kind of nonsense is this now
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Mizwisdom(f): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
There's one of this unfortunate specie on nairaland here, confessing that his daughter is too close to him, before you know it he will start raping her. These ones are not human they are worst than Dog.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by abbeyty(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2019
The idiot is saving his daughter from wasting money on boobs enlargement in future
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2019
say no more

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by MossLuv: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2019
How can a man look at his own blood and flesh face to face and be nakin her?

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by LINTUNE(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2019
wink cheesy
CreepyBlackpool:
They should tie live wire around his dick to make his dick big toosad

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by PapaAdanna: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Why am I not surprised, na them.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Eexus:
Wu don watch 'shameless' for here? lipsrsealed undecided kiss

Drunkard useless father ? Yes I watched it

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by mozona(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Jesus
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Tareq1105: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2019
kolafolabi:
How would your biological daughters got attracted to you? Shameless and useless man.

That's what Devil has brought upon those that are spiritually blind.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
TheTourist:

AFONJA!! grin grin grin

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by DWJOBScom(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2019
quentin06:

it is not tribal war to call a spade a spade.

It starts like this....
very very small and it grows into something else
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by SeniorJude(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2019
E RU wahala WO lele hi
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by SeniorJude(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2019
IRU wahala WO lele hi
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Download another brand new song from Xpol. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by MartinsD12(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
2mercy:

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr-Old For 4yrs

https://www.independent.ng/i-sucked-my-daughters-breasts-to-make-them-big-admits-father-who-abused-12yr-old-girl-for-4yrs/

Too bad your wife own no do you na your own blood you dey suck tufiakwa alu
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Useless man. .he is saying what his lawyer has told him to say... Idiot, telling us he was drunk... He should have waited in front of a moving truck in that drunk state.... It will not be well with him
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Rotimi47: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shameless man! All this craps could be for ritual or his inability to hold his konji.

Stupid Man who is a disgrace to fatherhood.
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ah.....olofo ni Baba yi sha,you were giving your daughter head....Oro buruku!!!!
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by ANIEPAUL(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
the thing wey vex me pass be say na those kind girls dey do shakara give us pass
why❓ because they have a superior hand✋ that's servicing them...... if she didn't enjoy it why didn't she reported it to her mum, she grow up from 12 to 17 and was still doing it.
how many boys has she been forming give, like 20 or more because she feels too high from daddy's service
nansense and ingredient undecidedthe thing wey vex me pass be say na those kind girls dey do shakara give us pass
why❓ because they have a superior hand✋ that's servicing them...... if she didn't enjoy it why didn't she reported it to her mum, she grow up from 12 to 17 and was still doing it.
how many boys has she been forming give, like 20 or more because she feels too high from daddy's service
nansense and ingredient
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by madgoat(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
jchioma:
If that was the stupid goat's reason for sucking his own daughter's breast, what is his excuse for fvcking her? Your own flesh and blood

The death penalty should be meted out to this he-goat.

Truly, some generations are cursed, walai!

grin in some cultures of the world its permissible to have intercourse with a family member. Besides is there any difference between the kitten hole of a family from a non-family member. The pharaohs of old married their sisters
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Drummerboy91(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is loud!!! undecided undecided
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by dareadewuyi: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Not a big deal bro, one day you will plunge your "shakari" into her "samba", Olokuta will be your last resting place.Obuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.