Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (61003 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / How I Sucked My Teacher’s Manhood To Pass His Subject – Female Student / Transgender Woman Who Abused Women In Jail, Sent To Male Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Komu1048(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Afonjas are the most useless people in Nigeria.

Tribal war is not the best desist
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Komu1048(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
kamez:
I just saw the topic and concluded that it was a yorruba man....

ndi afonja na eme aru back to back

Stop tribalism
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Komu1048(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=daddyfreeman1 post=77326762]The only thing they're good at... Useless people.. Afonja I spit on you[/quote

Desist from tribalism. It is bad
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Komu1048(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
2metrelaurie:
say no more

Tribalism is bad bro
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Nobodyperson: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Komu1048:

Tribal war is not the best desist
NEVER in your life mention me you afonja!!!!!
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Myself2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
stephleena:
FOLORUNSO OLUWASEUN..

seun pls come and carry ur namesake.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Earlystar698:
na them

Someone has this message for you and others

Remembering The Rwanda Genocide 25 Years After: by delugajackson:
Reminds me of the movie, Sometime in April. A clear depiction of what happened in reality. That's what hate speech and tribalism does to a country. Intolerance breeds hatred. It's easy to throw tantrums and make tribal slurs, but the after-effects are always unbearable. You are silently beating the drums of war and the truth is that when it happens, only a few will be alive to tell the story.

For those who think it's fun to scream Af.onja, Flat.ino and IPOB at the slightest opportunity, please desist from it. Tribal-intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by stephenolamide(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pepper pepper your yansh for there
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Komu1048 post=7up7341550][/quote] if I slap you ehn
Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by babadigu(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2019
shithole father !

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- by Komu1048(m): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Nobodyperson:

NEVER in your life mention me you afonja!!!!!

All you kids that have never witness civil war .....can't drag us back. Please desist, afterall what is your gain in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.