Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before (7390 Views)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by luvyaself95(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2019
UnknownT:
Just see yourself as her karma. Since she slept with a married man, when you guys get married, a single lady will sleep with you and the equation balances
grin
you just say my mind grin
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by shege45: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:
Good evening nairalanders, I need you guys advice. I was spending my weekend with my fiance as usual before an unknown number called, her phone rang the first time she did not picked. I was like why didn't you pick up, she said nothing, few minutes pass the number call again this time she picked up, after the call I asked her who was that, she said an old friend then i ask her what did he want she said nothing I was not comfortable with her answer because I know when she is lying, I insisted she said nothing with unconvinced tuned. So, I suspected something is wrong because of how long I have been with her and she usually tells me anything I ask her and also we re lovers and the same time friends. So I secretly copy the number from her phone, save it to my phone and check it on whatsapp to see the guy dp and saw a advance guy with a bald head on the dp. So, I ask her again who is that man that called just now? She said ok fine, baby I don't know how you will take it, I'm sorry, I have slept with him in the past before I ment you and i don't know how to tell you because his a married man and you will be very mad at me because of that. Hmmm I was actually very mad at her and told her to leave my house, right now I'm confused I don't what to do.
Pls I need constructive and matured advice nairalanders.
ur girl no wise. She for still lie. You would have preferred that
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by UniQue84: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2019
DaySpringer:
Don't let these guys and girls up there deceive you poster.

Girls will always defend one of their own. But they will be the first to pretend they don't do things like this.

You are there thinking that you guys are friends and there is nothing she is keeping from you but she is there denying calls in your presence. Why should she have the married man's number? Know who he is and hasn't blocked him yet when she is supposed to be serious with you?
Those Numbskulls up there supporting the girl don't think deep.

I want you to keep something in mind Poster. Girls never tell you everything.
Read that bolded part again.

Your fiancee did not tell you everything about what happened with that married man.
You might even be surprised that she has slept with more married men than that before.

Girls are masters of confessing parts of the full story and making it look like a full confession. They will say that small part with so much reluctance that you will be convinced when they finally say it, that it is the fulll story. But believe you me, it is not.

She might even still have something to do with that married man right now. If the past is the past, why is the past calling her in the present when she is with her future? Why is the past making her reluctant to come clean with someone she wants in her future?

I know you Love her.
But you have to carefully consider everything I have said above and ask yourself whether you are ready to deal with the very high likelihood and possibility that they are true. You can't trust her anymore and you should not go into a marriage with someone you cannot trust before you end up raising another man's child for 20 years.

If you ever take her back, put her under serious surveillance until you are satisfied that she is truly clean.

Don't let someone play soccer on your head.
op respect to you, am a man and a grown up one at that and I have seen life ...pls pls and pls read this write up I quoted over and over again and follow his advise religiously . Try not to think with your emotions go somewhere quiet you alone and read this writeup again and again and digest, he has given you the answer.

I laugh grin cheesy grin married man when dey your past you still get him number wella,... grin cheesy grin cheesy ...some guyz here commenting are truly kids abeg make Una grow up.

Op abeg I like u use ur head ooo or you go bite your finger later...choi

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by evil1: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:
Good evening nairalanders, I need you guys advice. I was spending my weekend with my fiance as usual before an unknown number called, her phone rang the first time she did not picked. I was like why didn't you pick up, she said nothing, few minutes pass the number call again this time she picked up, after the call I asked her who was that, she said an old friend then i ask her what did he want she said nothing I was not comfortable with her answer because I know when she is lying, I insisted she said nothing with unconvinced tuned. So, I suspected something is wrong because of how long I have been with her and she usually tells me anything I ask her and also we re lovers and the same time friends. So I secretly copy the number from her phone, save it to my phone and check it on whatsapp to see the guy dp and saw a advance guy with a bald head on the dp. So, I ask her again who is that man that called just now? She said ok fine, baby I don't know how you will take it, I'm sorry, I have slept with him in the past before I ment you and i don't know how to tell you because his a married man and you will be very mad at me because of that. Hmmm I was actually very mad at her and told her to leave my house, right now I'm confused I don't what to do.

Nigga, i feel ur insecure...
rules when dating a girl:
dont go through her phone
never act insecure in front of her
and act like u dont care even if she bleeps outside that way she can trace her senses back if shes ready, serious and morally fit to be in a relationship that will lead to marriage.

thank me later
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by alizma: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:
you seems not to be mature enough for marriage yet.
when you are ready for marriage, you should also have at the back of your mind that you are going to hear some shocking news but the way you handle them will determine how far you will go with the relationship. do you know she could have told you that she date the guy before the guy got married? remember she knew you were going to get mad at her not because she date a man in the past but because she date a married man, so she could have as well remove that marriage part.
if you love her, here is my advice, be more concern about who she is truly ready to be now and focus on how you can help her become that rather than focus on her past.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Serene007: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Mod front page please I need more comment/advice
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by sammieddi(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by babyfaceafrica: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
no reasonable person sleeps with married individuals.....free her........you deserve better!!!
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by freedomchild: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2019
DaySpringer:

Girls will always defend one of their own. But they will be the first to pretend they don't do things like this.

You are there thinking that you guys are friends and there is nothing she is keeping from you but she is there denying calls in your presence. Why should she have the married man's number? Know who he is and hasn't blocked him yet when she is supposed to be serious with you?

Your fiancee did not tell you everything about what happened with that married man.
You might even be surprised that she has slept with more married men than that before.

Girls are masters of confessing parts of the full story and making it look like a full confession. They will say that small part with so much reluctance that you will be convinced when they finally say it, that it is the fulll story. But believe you me, it is not.

She might even still have something to do with that married man right now. If the past is the past, why is the past calling her in the present when she is with her future? Why is the past making her reluctant to come clean with someone she wants in her future?

I know you Love her.
But you have to carefully consider everything I have said above and ask yourself whether you are ready to deal with the very high likelihood and possibility that they are true. You can't trust her anymore and you should not go into a marriage with someone you cannot trust before you end up raising another man's child for 20 years.

If you ever take her back, put her under serious surveillance until you are satisfied that she is truly clean.

you are right.. Both sexes cannot tell you everything in relationships.. they only say what the other partner wants to hear.. People should understand this fact. It reduces heartbreak and expectations
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Torapcan(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2019
If you also had a past, then put that into consideration when making your decision..but, everyone has a past.
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2019
The ladies out there aren't any better. They're all the same. They're all animashaun.

The truth is, People will hurt you and make you suffer. You just have to choose the one worth suffering for.
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by UniQue84: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
evil1:

Nigga, i feel ur insecure...
rules when dating a girl:
dont go through her phone
never act insecure in front of her
and act like u dont care even if she bleeps outside that way she can trace her senses back if shes ready, serious and morally fit to be in a relationship that will lead to marriage.

thank me later
guy I don't think this advise is worth it, this is not about insecurity bullshit but shinning of your eyes in rls or else you will be taken for a fool, those rules you gave up there is what is making most men to train another man's child in their home thinking is their child. Yes I quite agree that everybody need space and that nobody can totally 100% watch his babe movement but guys do the best you can and police the best you Can or else you go just marry common ashawo who is still in the game God forbid.

Op listen to me, babes are very smart, infact smarter than guys, yes they are, good at covering tracks, lies looking at your eyes while saying it, their only undoing is their emotions ...I once had a babe who could swear with a bible, one faithful evening I was holding her phone and playing with it while she relaxed her head on my chest and a text message just came in I couldn't help but open it and it read thus " babe chaii this your Toto sweet ooo", am saying the truth from a number not stored and we both were looking at each other, she was dumbfounded, I later found at the individual was a matured man, she had cool hot sex that afternoon but was relaxed as if nothing even happen that day ....chaii I HATED her for that ..

See op dont be fooled by most comment on nairaland, I often tell my friends before marriage it is not bad to do off camera investigation on your babe ( meaning go and check on her when she does not know you are there looking at her, in statistics is called primary observation), babes can do likewise on guys too.

The world is wicked, and as it is we are already facing too much stress ,adding a promiscuous girlfriend/wife is a NO NO for me.

op if you don't have sense, buy one, borrow one or pray for one , cheesy by any means get SENSE women are VERY smart . most women are ....... .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by evil1: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
UniQue84:
guy I don't think this advise is worth it, this is not about insecurity bullshit but shinning of your eyes in rls or else you will be taken for a fool, those rules you gave up there is what is making most men to train another man's child in their home thinking is their child. Yes I quite agree that everybody need space and that nobody can totally 100% watch his babe movement but guys do the best you can and police the best you Can or else you go just marry common ashawo who is still in the game God forbid.

Op listen to me, babes are very smart, infact smarter than guys, yes they are, good at covering tracks, lies looking at your eyes while saying it, their only undoing is their emotions ...I once had a babe who could swear with a bible, one faithful evening I was holding her phone and playing with it while she relaxed her head on my chest and a text message just came in I couldn't help but open it and it read thus " babe chaii this your Toto sweet ooo", am saying the truth from a number not stored and we both were looking at each other, she was dumbfounded, I later found at the individual was a matured man, she had cool hot sex that afternoon but was relaxed as if nothing even happen that day ....chaii I HATED her for that ..

See op dont be fooled by most comment on nairaland, I often tell my friends before marriage it is not bad to do off camera investigation on your babe ( meaning go and check on her when she does not know you are there looking at her, in statistics is called primary observation), babes can do likewise on guys too.

The world is wicked, and as it is we are already facing too much stress ,adding a promiscuous girlfriend/wife is a NO NO for me.

op if you don't have sense, buy one, borrow one or pray for one , cheesy by any means get SENSE women are VERY smart . most women are .......

women are smart but i tell u even d smart ones hv some fish brain alongside their other brain
trust me i hv read similar chats on my babes phone like someone sending her 'my runaway pussy@ i was pissed at first but what did i do? i marked that mssg as unread.

if u want to marry her the best thing for u is to test her in every area even if u think shes a good and morally right person. these days no good girls again. but if its just for fucking sake do those things i just said
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by clive2u(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
UnknownT:
Just see yourself as her karma. Since she slept with a married man, when you guys get married, a single lady will sleep with you and the equation balances
grin
cheii, first class in relationship mathematics.

op just pray its d past she did it and left it in d past
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
I would have advised the poster to overlook it since it's her past, but the bone of contention here is why are they still keeping in touch ? Why didn't she blocked him long time ago and change number possibly? What does he want? How come they have dated for years and the caller is still surfacing in the picture? Her reluctance to pick his call is a facade, she will surely answer it if her boyfriend was not there. If she can answer all these questions convincingly, then you may go ahead and reconcile with her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by deor03(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:

The lady suspected that you were immature, so kept the truth from you.

Now she told you the truth and you have proven your immaturity.

Whatever happened before she met you IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
pansophist:
I would have advised the poster to overlook it since it's her past, but the bone of contention here is why are they still keeping in touch ? Why didn't she blocked him long time ago and change number possibly? What does he want? How come they have dated for years and the caller is still surfacing in the picture? Her reluctance to pick his call is a facade, she will surely answer it if her boyfriend was not there. If she can answer all these questions convincingly, then you may gi ahead and reconcile with her.

Too much sense dey worry you as usual. Very strong red flag. They both didn't leave what transpired in the past. She's insincere, in fact she was caught that's why she admitted, imagine what could have have occurred BTW them in his absence. Ladies and dishonesty sha!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
deor03:

The lady suspected that you were immature, so kept the truth from you.

Now she told you the truth and you have proven your immaturity.

Whatever happened before she met you IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Look at this toot. If your case is the point then doesn't the current tictac makes it his business and doesn't it warrant a thorough review of his role in his woman's life? Use your sense when commenting, don't be spontaneous. Have sense

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Erums(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
DaySpringer:

I know you Love her.

Hi... Pls can i TLk 2 u personally?
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by DaySpringer: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
UniQue84:
op respect to you, am a man and a grown up one at that and I have seen life ...pls pls and pls read this write up I quoted over and over again and follow his advise religiously . Try not to think with your emotions go somewhere quiet you alone and read this writeup again and again and digest, he has given you the answer.

I laugh grin cheesy grin married man when dey your past you still get him number wella,... grin cheesy grin cheesy ...some guyz here commenting are truly kids abeg make Una grow up.

Op abeg I like u use ur head ooo or you go bite your finger later...choi

I'm telling you. It annoys me all these kids and dummies commenting.

Why should a married man you have nothing to do with have your number and you know his well enough to ignore it in the presence of the man you're supposedly supposed to marry?

No of those dummies up there can answer that question.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by DaySpringer: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Erums:

Hi... Pls can i TLk 2 u personally?

Send me a message. I'm available.
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
OP go and scan her spiritually now. Remember how delilah and eve caused their men's fall. A man should be the source of his woman everything, counsel, encouragement, funds, sustenance etc. A yone who gets in between would only manipulate your actions and decisions in future. Give me the man's number lemme deal with him
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
UniQue84:

op if you don't have sense, buy one, borrow one or pray for one , cheesy by any means get SENSE women are VERY smart . most women are ....... .

Babes have wickedness in their hearts o. They call it having mind, but its having extreme evil, how can someone be that heartless.
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Manhood85(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
OP the truth is that u too will still sleep with a single girl when you are married. Remember this.
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by UniQue84: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
evil1:

women are smart but i tell u even d smart ones hv some fish brain alongside their other brain
trust me i hv read similar chats on my babes phone like someone sending her 'my runaway pussy@ i was pissed at first but what did i do? i marked that mssg as unread.

if u want to marry her the best thing for u is to test her in every area even if u think shes a good and morally right person. these days no good girls again. but if its just for fucking sake do those things i just said
yea bro are right if for bleeping sake I don't care,she can turn her head upside down thats not my problem but for wifey ....this one na serious matter,cos we are talking about the mother of my kids. Have you noticed most ladies at their early stage ( teenage stage and early youth stage ) tend to behave like their mom cos they see her as thier role model. Most retired Ashawo , thier daughters go just take on with the trade with ease.

And old habits sometimes hardly die...op am not saying you should not go back to her am only saying shine your eyes well well 2x....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by femi4: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:
It happened in the past before you guys met. No issue here if they are no longer see each other
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Zombiekiller010: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
For the fact that both of them still talk on phone,that man will continue to be bleeping her, such girls don't change.. Get another babe, to avoid heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by pansophist(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:

Too much sense dey worry you as usual. Very strong red flag. They both didn't leave what transpired in the past. She's insincere, in fact she was caught that's why she admitted, imagine what could have have occurred BTW them in his absence. Ladies and dishonesty sha!

You're right.

Sadly, many women care about the wedding, not the marriage. I can only imagine how she will defend herself if the poster ask her the questions I proposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Serene007:

The pusssy will always be there for you, no one is taking it away and you, my friend, can not finish the 'sweetness', no one can.

There is love in sharing, especially with married men like me. Not all married men are bald though, some of us are very much more sexy and wealthier than you guys whose babes we 'bless' financially. grin
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
pansophist:

You're right.

Sadly, many women care about the wedding, not the marriage. I can only imagine how she will defend herself if the poster ask her the questions I proposed.

Brother, wives Don finish. Make wemen take heart!
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by kunleweb: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
CosmoDroid:

The pusssy will always be there for you, no one is taking it away and you, my friend, can not finish the 'sweetness', no one can.

There is love in sharing, especially with married men like me. Not all married men are bald though, some of us are very much more sexy and wealthier than you guys whose babes we 'bless' financially. grin

grin
Re: My Fiancee Has Slept With A Married Man Before by Serene007: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Lol you re not serous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.