Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men (7387 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2020
Based on recent study why? undecided
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Ezennwa(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2020
hmm!

The question is, are you attractive.

Being Attractive is not all about applying make-up, abi na makeover, it's all about being natural.

what's my business.

17 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by scarwiz(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
I disagree
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
scarwiz:
I disagree

It happens to me all the time. At the end if the day they'll start saying they thought I had I boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:51pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:
Based on recent study why? undecided

Based on a fake study.

6 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The question is, are you attractive.

Being Attractive is not all about applying make-up, abi na makeover, it's all about being natural.

what's my business.

Is this your definition of bring attractive?
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 07, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Based on a fake study.

Fake how?
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
Some attractive ladies are also not attracted to good-looking men. Someone has got to take one for the team & look pretty for the pair grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Some attractive ladies are also not attracted to good-looking men. Someone has got to take one for the team & look pretty for the pair grin

Lol I love this. But most women like me wants to have beautiful kids grin

2 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Praxtech: 12:56pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

You don't look attractive to me if that's you on your dp. I'd rather pass.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

Lol, but some less-attractive people also make beautiful babies. Or just pray your genes are strong enough to make up for your beastly partner's deficiencies grin

5 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2020
Because most of them form
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
Praxtech:

You don't look attractive to me if that's you on your dp. I'd rather pass.

It's your choice. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Because most of them form

Good things are hard to get

1 Like

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but some less-attractive people also make beautiful babies. Or just pray your genes are strong enough to make up for your beastly partner's deficiencies grin

Lol this got me laughing hard. Exactly the point.

3 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Ezennwa(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

hmm!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Women of nowadays use make-ups to cover their ugly faces, and they have succeeded in deceiving many men.

12 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by dingbang(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

okay.... lipsrsealed
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Women of nowadays use make-ups to cover their ugly faces, and they have succeeded in deceiving many men.

Same way most men fake up there lifestyle till they get what they want
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Praxtech: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

It's your choice. smiley
Not really... The truth is you look too plain ordinary like grass..... Why would sane men go for grasses when there are roses to be plucked?
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by dingbang(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
Hi xhosanostra

1 Like

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by 24SEVEN: 1:03pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

For you to reply this way, means you missed what Xhosanostra said.

She simply said someone should change the narrative. question is, can a beautiful woman stand all the bullshiit and drama that handsome guys bring along.

I'm very handsome, are you ready to drag me with other ladies or invariably become an insecure lady?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Samakus(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

It happens to me all the time. At the end if the day they'll start saying they thought I had I boyfriend grin

Well, the dp is attractive for me. You might not be in real life. So I will swerve

3 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2020
Can you tell me why they form
Banigoprecious:

Good things are hard to get
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Ezennwa(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

Same way most men fake up there lifestyle till they get what they want
hmm!

You're right, most men fake their lifestyle to get what they want.

As for me, I'm me, and i remain me and i can never change for anyone.

Any lady that applies make-ups is not meant for me.

5 Likes

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
Praxtech:

Not really... The truth is you look too plain ordinary like grass..... Why would sane men go for grasses when there are roses to be plucked?

And it's still you that's complaining about make up now I look too plain lol.

1 Like

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

You're right, most men fake their lifestyle to get what they want.

As for me, I'm me, and i remain me and i can never change for anyone.

Any lady that applies make-ups is not meant for me.

You don't say it that way. Most ladies applies make up only for a photoshoot or something related to business and a light one. Not some heavy make up that will change your look
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Praxtech: 1:10pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

And it's still you that's complaining about make up now I look too plain lol.
Now that's the mistake... Some of us men can see deep into your very soul... Make up won't cut it.
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Can you tell me why they form

Most ladies have different reasons why they behave the way they do.
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2020
Praxtech:

Now that's the mistake... Some of us men can see deep into your very soul... Make up won't cut it.

Make up can't cut it. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Make up or not when you love someone it's different
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
Samakus:

Well, the dp is attractive for me. You might not be in real life. So I will swerve

Lol.
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Praxtech: 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
Banigoprecious:

Make up can't cut it. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Make up or not when you love something it's different

Now all these is in relation to your very self. Improve your self let that power and beauty radiate from within.

1 Like

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
24SEVEN:

For you to reply this way, means you missed what Xhosanostra said.

She simply said someone should change the narrative. question is, can a beautiful woman stand all the bullshiit and drama that handsome guys bring along.

I'm very handsome, are you ready to drag me with other ladies or invariably become an insecure lady?

Being insecure is normal but too much is just insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / "I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.