Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

6 Reasons You Should Do It Outside The Bedroom This Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons You Should Do It Outside The Bedroom This Weekend (382 Views)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Do It Outside The Bedroom This Weekend by NwafadaMedia: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2019
I know this sounds naughty but it’s high time we skipped having s*x on our smooth, cozy and romantic beds and explore somewhere else to have a feel of what s*x outside the bed feels like.

It’s the weekend guys and we have to come up with this topic so as to give your s*x life a blast. I know you just wanna get a good s*x on the bed and then doze off after. What about doing it somewhere else where you can’t doze off after the exercise?

We talking about hitting her from behind in the kitchen, getting your car to bounce up and down as you knack yourselves in it, blowing on the couch, in the bathroom/shower, inside the pool, on the beach, going to the restroom in a club, eatery or bar to have a quickie and so on.

I know this sounds naughty but it’s high time we skipped having s*x on our smooth, cozy and romantic beds and explore somewhere else to have a feel of what s*x outside the bed feels like.

It’s the weekend guys and we have to come up with this topic so as to give your s*x life a blast. I know you just wanna get a good s*x on the bed and then doze off after. What about doing it somewhere else where you can’t doze off after the exercise?

We talking about hitting her from behind in the kitchen, getting your car to bounce up and down as you knack yourselves in it, blowing on the couch, in the bathroom/shower, inside the pool, on the beach, going to the restroom in a club, eatery or bar to have a quickie and so on.

Here are six reasons you should try having s*x outside your bed. Let’s get naughty sweetie.

1 You will discover your crazy side

Imagine pulling her gown or skirt up, or her trousers down and shifting her pants (if she wears them) in one corner of the club, or in the restroom, or a quickie on the beach or parking lot. Sounds naughty huh? S*x outside the bed reminds us about nature, our wild and crazy parts are exposed. We feel human and we realize it’s our nature to be naughty. You should definitely try this.

2 Reminiscent of your crazy childhood days

Doing it or knacking outside the bed proves that we are able to get back to our innocence and playful qualities. When you explore new locations, it drives you back to a time of electric first touches, skyrocketing hormones, fireworks, and mind-blowing orgasms. Hmm…sweet huh?

It serves you a reminiscent of when you were young and carefree. All those electric moments. Gosh! Even if you weren’t so reckless in your childhood days, having s*x outside the bedroom will sure bring back the lost memories of all the passionate sex you had when you first met. After all, you didn’t toast her in your bedroom.

3 Your s*x life should be filled with great/crazy stories/moments.

You know, sometimes you can just sit/lie and reminisce on your sex life. How about you gist and laugh about how you almost got caught knacking in the club/eatery’s restroom? Or how you felt knacking on the beach sands or how you almost spoiled your car knacking in it? You can even pass the gist to your best friends. Agree or disagree, s*x in the bedroom could get boring sometimes. We all need great s*x stories to talk about from time to time.

Read all here:

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/07/6-reasons-you-should-do-it-outside-the-bedroom-this-weekend/

(1) (Reply)

17 Surprising Signs Your Boyfriend Is Interested In Your Friend / Women Who Scream “Jesus, God” During Sex Will Be Flogged, Go To Hell - Prophet / Prophet Osei Kumchacha Says ‘i’ll Die If I Don’t Have Se-x In A Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.