Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo (47364 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by TemmyT002(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lovely family
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Came to shoot a movie at one hotel for my area

I get a gal inside dat hotel working dia....she do tell me lot about him tho a nice guy but he no dey use obo play grin
really? i talk am
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by olagbola45(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

really? i talk am

Nah bad man

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
excuse me, i was reffering to the man and not his wife undecided
Am soory if sound to rude.. Can we get to each other well?
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by momove4real25(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Enu e bi igo Robb

Is he not a man? Beside na your cheat undecided
lol
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Am soory if sound to rude..
Can we get to each other well?
ok no problem smiley
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
ok no problem smiley
Yah Lez chat privately.. If you don't mind?
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Yah
Lez chat privately.. If you don't mind?
ok
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
ok
Buzz me on WhatsApp Okay 08181989175 Daniel is the name..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ok

Nice one girl. I dey feel u. Unlike those guys wey go dey form fried rice . If a guy shoot shots acknowledge and see where it will get u. It's our nature to toast.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Buzz me on WhatsApp
Okay
Daniel is the name..

Daniel. Daniel. Sharp shooter. Gbe fun!! U don see the babe beforeM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
FILEBE:

Daniel. Daniel. Sharp shooter. Gbe fun!! U don see the babe beforeM
Lool Guy why na.. Na my friend from childhood..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Kursk2019(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

what have i done?
You just expose aome hidden and untouched suspicion
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by seunprodigy13: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Them no even fyn self
worwor like u no get brain to identify fineness

2 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Buzz me on WhatsApp
Okay
Daniel is the name..
i'm not on whatsapp. Do you have wechat?
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
FILEBE:

Nice one girl. I dey feel u. Unlike those guys wey go dey form fried rice . If a guy shoot shots acknowledge and see where it will get u. It's our nature to toast.
grin how do you know he's toasting?

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
i'm not on whatsapp. Do you have wechat?
Lool Funny girl I understand.. Kuku add up on facebook Godwin daniel.
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Lool
Funny girl
I understand..
Kuku add up on facebook
Godwin daniel.
noo. i'm in China and we don't use those platforms you mentioned. You can get the Wechat app

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih2 post=77348467]
noo. i'm in China and we don't use those platforms you mentioned. You can get the Wechat app[/quote
We don't use wechat here in Africa madam
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by donprincebigt(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
who noticed the eyes in d second pix? oju oja

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Blacksavage post=77350905][/quote]
ok
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin how do you know he's toasting?

I am guy too. Normal guy thing
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Lool
Guy why na..
Na my friend from childhood..

Childhood friend.

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

I am guy too. Normal guy thing
grin
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
ok
Babe i dea serious jawe.. No dea whine me
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

Childhood friend.
Loool Ask her na.. That year..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

Babe i dea serious jawe..
No dea whine me
i swear i'm not teasing you. For now we can only talk if you have the wechat app. it's the chinese version of whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by FILEBE(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i swear i'm not teasing you. For now we can only talk if you have the wechat app. it's the chinese version of whatsapp

Toyosi. Kilode na. Fun bobo yi ni number na. Give am your number na. Wechat sef is not bad sha. U want hin to download wechat because of u? That's a quest if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
FILEBE:

Toyosi. Kilode na. Fun bobo yi ni number na. Give am your number na. Wechat sef is not bad sha. U want hin to download wechat because of u? That's a quest if u ask me.
ah! i don't have whatsapp because it's under a ban here… but he can easily download the wechat app. if i give him my digits don't you think he's gonna waste his call card?

that is the best way we can talk smiley

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lool
We chat keh.. Chinese..
Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blacksavage:

Lool
We chat keh.. Chinese..
yes wechat app grin

do you think i'm joking?

Re: Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo by Blacksavage: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
yes wechat app grin
do you think i'm joking?
Abeg add me for Facebook.. Life no hard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.