Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (33193 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Angelopeters: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
What matters in this life is happiness, and big ass boobs makes me very happy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by sunkieisland(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke
the irresistible Roman goddess

as well as peace Hyde from Ghana

if u know u know�

Guy only you.

grin grin

Make we just dash you the title GCOP

Translate Grand Commander of the Order of P*rn

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Chubhie: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Big booty and boobs have got a creative spark in them according to research. Some wise men go to strip clubs to get inspiration. Weird right?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Sholaco: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
I can see that u are tired of wailing.....Buhari s no more your target grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Andrez123(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why is this rubbish on the front page?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�
Only you? shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Adedapo57: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�
Guy I hope say u go sabi book
sey na copy u copi dis names or u sabi dem off hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Ndkings1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty ms yummy ms cherry blossomz ms Cleo ms juicy Cherokee d'ass miosotis claribel Rachel raxxx Olivia Jackson Bleep maserati Bleep Nina rotti Lisa tiffian delotta brown skyy black Victoria cakes moriah mills

and our very own moesha bodung biodun okeowo Daniella okeke the irresistible Roman goddess
if u know u know�
Chai... Guy u are finished

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by erickjany: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Well, I have to say, some of us derive our only happiness from gorgeous women with heavy, soft ass.es.

Banging a fat as,s is irresistible especially in the pronebone position.
The pronebone allows me to penetrate from behind while having my thighs smash against her bubble butt.

Also reaching across with one hand under her, spreading my fingers to make a Y sign, I can pinch her clitoris with it and rub it in a back and forth motion while pumping away from behind.
I could also reach over and work on her nipples, adding extra stimulation.

I don't even want to talk about how the women react when I do these things to them. From getting totally subdued and drunk in pleasure, to mumbling words, to grabbing the sheets, to biting the sheets to burying their heads in it? I've seen it all.
grin

One thing though, if you're gonna try this position with a fat as.s woman, better have a long dong.

It's one crazy, short life guys, do the things that make you happy and fulfilled, as long as you don't hurt anyone.
Childish. Grow up boy!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by kayodekb: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
As Tweeted by the aide of the former President of Nigeria, Reno Omokri...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/men-big-bosoms-and-backsides-shouldnt.html

THIS MUMU GUY BRAIN DEY ALWAYS FLUNCTUATE... TODAY, HE GO TALK SOMETHING WEY DEY MEANINGFUL, TOMORROW NA RUBBISH HE GO DEY YEARN...
MOCKERY MAN, YOU NEED A BRAIN TRANSPLANT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish they will listen n take to the advice because most guys now r after big boobs n big ass......
D guys on this forum can do anything for big ass...
That wouldn't stop sending me mails
Useless things
Are you Dkingsbltch? grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by ima4sure(f): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
Be careful what you say boy. The wisdom in one man Reno alone is greater than all that your entire kindred have ever displayed.

Richdad

Chai.......see finishing abeg....
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by KOMZYLEE(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty ms yummy ms cherry blossomz ms Cleo ms juicy Cherokee d'ass miosotis claribel Rachel raxxx Olivia Jackson Bleep maserati Bleep Nina rotti Lisa tiffian delotta brown skyy black Victoria cakes moriah mills

and our very own moesha bodung biodun okeowo Daniella okeke the irresistible Roman goddess
if u know u know�
Things wey I dey try to clear for head, nah Wa o
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Oluromantic: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�
Oga na master!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by mukthar2000(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bad guy

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:
Be careful what you say boy. The wisdom in one man Reno alone is greater than all that your entire kindred have ever displayed.

Richdad

Cut him some slack, will you! smiley

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by crackhouse(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who ordained this man a pastor?...
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Sniper4real(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
I wish they will listen n take to the advice because most guys now r after big boobs n big ass......
D guys on this forum can do anything for big ass...
That wouldn't stop sending me mails
Useless things

C advert
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by TwoBottles: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Well, I have to say, some of us derive our only happiness from gorgeous women with heavy, soft ass.es.

Banging a fat as,s is irresistible especially in the pronebone position.
The pronebone allows me to penetrate from behind while having my thighs smash against her bubble butt.

Also reaching across with one hand under her, spreading my fingers to make a Y sign, I can pinch her clitoris with it and rub it in a back and forth motion while pumping away from behind.
I could also reach over and work on her nipples, adding extra stimulation.

I don't even want to talk about how the women react when I do these things to them. From getting totally subdued and drunk in pleasure, to mumbling words, to grabbing the sheets, to biting the sheets to burying their heads in it? I've seen it all.
grin

One thing though, if you're gonna try this position with a fat as.s woman, better have a long dong.

It's one crazy, short life guys, do the things that make you happy and fulfilled, as long as you don't hurt anyone.

Hallelujah! This guy is in the spirit.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
foolish men wont listen
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by magzey: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
This man got no Job a swia grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by sevo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�

Baba.... Collect your respect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Arizonaaddict1: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�
you are xrated
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by BrainSanitizer: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
For where, for me it is either big backside/b00by or nothing, in fact I'm looking for big backside/b00by wife
Contact me if you are in Lagos. The babe no too fine Sha oo. But her assets ma die! One in a billion!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by sevo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Angelopeters:
What matters in this life is happiness, and big ass boobs makes me very happy grin

Preach

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by bluefilm: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Look at this man o!

Who told you big bosoms and backsides is our men's target?

For your information, in case you have forgotten, for most of the niggaz out there, money is the target.

Yeah, money is the cake.

Big Bosoms And Backsides is just like the icing to the cake. wink
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Super1212: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Then what should be my target??... After money, na that bosoms
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by alert01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Richdad50:

Richdad

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Arizonaaddict1: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Big booty dey drive m crase b4 but right now skinny girls with that cameltoe
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by descartes400: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke

if u know u know�

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by UrVilagePple: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:

if u know u know�
shocked
nairarhymer:

if u know u know�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.