Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed (3671 Views)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
A 52-year-old electrician in the Ikorodu suburb of Lagos, identified as Folorunso Oluwaseun, has admitted in court that he sucked his daughter’s breasts.

Folorunso explained that he engaged in the act in order to make his daughter’s breasts round and big.

However, the 17-year-old girl told the court that her father did not only begin to suck her breasts when she was 12, but had also been sexually abusing her on several occasions.

She said her father was caught in the act by her mother after four years of continuous sexual molestation.

Oluwaseun, who has five children, was reported to have started having sex with his daughter when she was just 12 years old and was caught right in the act by his estranged...... CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/why-i-sucked-my-daughters-breast-52-year-old-man-confesses/
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Agboki: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dis same pple self.
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by topedoski(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na wa ooo, this one go say na konji Abi Watin? Make dem flog his john thomas smiley)
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Halezis(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
After Satan, fear Afonjas. I repeat, fear Afonjas!!

A very deranged set of people grin
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guy make me understand which one be John Thomas
topedoski:
Na wa ooo, this one go say na konji Abi Watin?
Make dem flog his john thomas smiley)
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
You don come your own,, Wetin be Afonjas
Halezis:
After Satan, fear Afonjas. I repeat, fear Afonjas!!

A very deranged set of people grin
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by BOSSkesh(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Afonjas at it again Just negodu This idiot Cut off his ballz
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by BOSSkesh(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na them them Useless afonjas omo oduduwa people disgracing this country since 1920
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
wetin be this afonjas
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by luvyaself95(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
BOSSkesh:
Na them them
Useless afonjas omo oduduwa people disgracing this country since 1920
angry Wanted to get angry with you but seeing your picture you're kid what do you know senseless but never say that word again okay... undecided
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
I Just deh lost make una tell me wetin be Afonjas nah
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by BOSSkesh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
angry Wanted to get angry with you but seeing your picture you're kid what do you know senseless but never say that word again okay... undecided

See this pained soul
Carry ya sef waka commot
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
But the girl no talk ni, she deh enjoy am, she wants her breast big
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by dreamwords: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Afonjabasterd and incest is like 5 and 6
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Zombicmodz: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019

Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by luvyaself95(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
BOSSkesh:

See this pained soul
Carry ya sef waka commot
See this small Tin you're very stupid undecided
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by topedoski(m): 1:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Ugobestikyblog:
Guy make me understand which one be John Thomas
Pen*s
Re: Sucking Breast To Make It Big Exposed by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2019
hahahahaha
topedoski:

Pen*s

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money / My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish / Are People No Longer Afraid Of Hiv/stds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.