Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* (10521 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Negroid001(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2021
?
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by wink2015(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2021
It is part of pre-intimacy that is fore . play that should come before the main sex proper.

Both the man and woman are sexually charged up when they partake in such sex play.

It helps to heighten sexual chemistry in the woman the receiver and the man doing the playing.

By the time penetration takes place it is just a counting down to orgasm.

The woman will not be complaining to the man " RELEASE QUICK AND LEAVE ME " I beg !

Your question is like asking what sexual players gains in oral s.ex.

15 Likes

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Help me ask them ooo!!! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by viyon02: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

You mean, you don't like it when your partner play and suck your breast? I don't believe you, that is hypocrasy.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by youngsahito(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

he no dey sweet u abi? Oya lie
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
viyon02:
You mean, you don't like it when your partner play and suck your breast? I don't believe you that hypocrasy.
which partner??
I no get partner tongue
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by viyon02: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
which partner??
I no get partner tongue
oh really? That means you must be a teenager or something.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
youngsahito:
he no dey sweet u abi? Oya lie
lol grin grin tongue
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Longevity

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
We gain nothing but erection
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by IceColdVeins(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
I'm not even a fan. I just want to bend your waist and give you backshots straight up.
Most ladies I romped with called me selfish grin

6 Likes

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Hotspotbro(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I'm not even a fan. I just want to bend your waist and give you backshots straight up.

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Hotspotbro(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just a nice feeling, jare.the feeling of teeth on tits..
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by DoubleEngine007: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Me too no know o grin.. But I heard some married folks get milk from it,when their wives gives birth newly. And they said the thing is tasteless o,so what they enjoy there,I don't know o..

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by BigDawsNet: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
The idea is to suck without the milk...

Milk is for baby
And an average man doesn't wanna drink raw milk because it's tasteless

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by nairaman66(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

Do you know the pleasure men derive from the moaning of this breast sucking activity? Especially ladies that have their gravitational spot on the Nipples?

Issues you do not understand should be carried over until you grasp full understanding!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Gadafii: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
i too like brezz abeg, i fit spend 3 hours on top boobi and i no go tire

if you know how to suck ur womans boobs wella, she go wet pass canal before the main action cool

righteousness how u see am

4 Likes

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by walyx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
nairaman66:

Do you know the pleasure men derive from the moaning of this breast sucking activity? Especially ladies that have their gravitational spot on the Nipples?

Issues you do not understand should be carried over until you grasp full understanding!!

Nailed!
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
You won't understand. Holding alone gives lot of joy, the succulent, meeeh. Sucking it, hmmm, indescribable. It feeeeeels goood
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Wonderboy01(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
My account number dey my signature

No b only davido go do am undecided
Me self won donate to orphanages around Africa so I need u pipu to help me with money ,,, I will add my own 1500 join d money and distribute cool
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:

What's up? It feels good though
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
There's no fleshy food better than that. tongue
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by LadyD22(f): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
IceColdVeins:
you're not selfish boo you're inexperienced , coz real men derive pleasure when they can pleasure their women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by LadyD22(f): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Just a nice feeling, jare.the feeling of teeth on tits..

I hate it unless its just brief , i hate it the way men hate teeth when receiving head
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Hotspotbro(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin[center][/center]
LadyD22:

I hate it unless its just brief , i hate it the way men hate teeth when receiving head
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Benwallt:
What's up? It feels good though
well, I've never experienced it before lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by dumart: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
suckling breast enhances blood flow and erection
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
well, I've never experienced it before lipsrsealed embarassed
Really. You must be really dedicated. Or you are a teenager as that comment suggested. Keep everything up.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Benwallt:
Really. You must be really dedicated. Or you are a teenager as that comment suggested. Keep everything up.
thanks. I will keep everything up by God's grace smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.