Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State (52513 Views)

Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) / Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by iammo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
People can lie in this, grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by noruwasman(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rest on pilot
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Ayodehji202: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
davillian:
How?
Air chief ? pilot how?

fake incoherent news to be believe only by the ignoramus,group captain self won't dare to fly again talk more of the Air chief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by checkolatunji: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
How low is the blade ?

He forgot his bags and the other pilot threw the bag to him. He left and he immediately rushed back to pick the second bag. He climb the copter through the other side but unfortunately he was caught by the blade

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by deepsparse: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
So Air Chief Marshal Umar went to pick his bags and then on his way back, he put his head inside rotor. Next thing the head don cut off Piam! Chai Chai Chai. A whole Air Chief Marshal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Amuocha:

'Immediately his head was chopped off,” shocked

Buhari sef angry
that one wan expose buratai and buhari, they quickly neutralized him.

Tell us another story, helicopter that fall and refused to kill osinbajo, now stationed helicopter are now chopping off well trained officers head. APC can lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by checkolatunji: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayodehji202:
fake incoherent news to be believe only by the ignoramus,group captain self won't dare to fly again talk more of the Air chief

Stop embarrassing yourself young man. Like I said earlier, his friend just left us here to their base in Akowonjo
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
I surprise as I see air chief Marshall being a pilot.. Which kyn news be this
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Okeyc230: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Professionalism lacking. Safety first Safety always. What did the manual said about the rotors?
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by laosy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
All these fake news need to stop, especially those news from Zimbabwe, and co
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by kushme: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayodehji202:
my bad you are very very right,that is how all this bloggers spread fake news just to spread lies.imaging an air chief Marshal kiiled by an helicopter blade no matter how careless the people are it can never happen to an officer of such rank

Yea, though, its easier for an air chief marshal to be gunned down by common civilians.. How strong is the military.. They only shout and drill bloody civilians.. Weaklings..

Libyan rebels are presently advancing to Tripoli to battle the gov' but NATO and UN are trying to stop it...

Boko haram and Nigerian armed forces are both cowards , they only use armless and innocent civilians to catch trips... They should find and battle themselves, idiots...
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by kunmiiii: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
dingbang:
I surprise as I see air chief Marshall being a pilot.. Which kyn news be this

Lol, it should surprise you more how this rubbish made it to front page, it clearly belongs in the jokes section. grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by egojiokwu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayodehji202:
This is obviously a fake news because the Nigerian Airforce does not currently have any officer in the rank of Air chief Marshall ,the highest rank is currently Air Marshall currently being occupied by sadique abubakar.but all this bloggers wey dey carry fake news God go judge all of una one day o
You are right
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by smeag0l(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very fake. Do they even know who an air chief Marshall is?this is the rank equivalent to the rank of an admiral in the navy and general in the army. It is the second highest rank in the airforce and has been attained by only two people-aor chief Marshall peterin and Alex badeh. Besides, an air chief Marshall will never be flying a war plane in the battle against Boko Haram.
Mist times, it is the flying officers that do that.
Ayodehji202:
This is obviously a fake news because the Nigerian Airforce does not currently have any officer in the rank of Air chief Marshall ,the highest rank is currently Air Marshall currently being occupied by sadique abubakar.but all this bloggers wey dey carry fake news God go judge all of una one day o

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those who created Boko Haram will have a lot of questions to answer and punishment to serve from God.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
whoever that cooked this fake news is fund,how do u expect us to believe a. blade chopped a neck off...is he that tall?

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
princeking2:
Na wa ooo. Was he too tall?
fake news
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Awoleesu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
I see BODY BAGS! cool
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by adecz: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's possible he was talking on
phone & forgot himself... undecided undecided undecided undecided

village people tinz .

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
deebrain:
Fake news.

And I think nairaland should verify news before publishing.
they know it's fake..they simply want to spread it first so as to generate crowd and then refute it later..
it's the new way of bloggers in Nigeria...it seems the have association

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
checkolatunji:

He forgot his bags and the other pilot threw the bag to him. He left and he immediately rushed back to pick the second bag. He climb the copter through the other side but unfortunately he was caught by the blade
army told u this?.....Ur explanation no follow

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
adecz:

It's possible he was talking on
phone & forgot himself... undecided undecided undecided undecided

RIP.
u believe this fake news?
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by MaziOmenuko: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lol...an Air Chief serving as a copilot in a battle field?

Are these bloggers really this lame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by altereg0: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
nosiebaba:
Is the helicopter that low that the blades can chop of one's head.. Na wa for this news o

#Tail rotor
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by anochuko01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
martineverest:
they know it's fake..they simply want to spread it first so as to generate crowd and then refute it later..
it's the new way of bloggers in Nigeria...it seems the have association
ya'll claiming fake news, asides the rank issue, what other proof have you got? and i see how yall have chosen not to take on the guy who is confirming the news.
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by MaziOmenuko: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
checkolatunji:

Stop embarrassing yourself young man. Like I said earlier, his friend just left us here to their base in Akowonjo

Is he really an Air chief? There's quite very few of them presently in the NAF. So I ask again, is he really an air chief?

**Modified: the story says an Air Chief Marshal? Wetin person no go hear. Do you guys really understand who an air chief marshal is? I don't even think we have any air chief marshal presently in the NAF and very few of them has ever attained that rank. So this story is a figment of the imagination of whoever wrote it.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Ayodehji202: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=kushme post=77348450]

let's leave sentiments apart the Nigerian military are well trained physically and ready for operation,but lack updated military hardware and soft ware and this is the fault of the politician and the top ogas involved in corruption.A solider only obey order even if you give him a cutlass to fight a bazooka,because that is the standard
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Raco1010(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ayodehji202:

Sorry bro, the news is very real. As to whether the deceased in question has obtain the rank I don't know for now. But a tragic incident happened yesterday at the said time. Hmmmm you need to see fresh Brian as the thing rock everywhere.

As to whether the blade that low.....? It was the blade at the back and not the one at the top.

The chopper was not faulty at all.

They were on exchange (replacing old personnel with new ones.) mission when this happened.

I had to clarify this so that we can send goodwill messege to the deceased family. Who know if one of the family member is reading this post.

Bama is my duty station, and I am currently out here saving lives.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by Ayodehji202: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Is he really an Air chief? There's quite very few of them presently in the NAF. So I ask again, is he really an air chief?
.their is no officer of such rank currently in the Nigerian Airforce
Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by ehinmowo: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
A guy kept saying the deceased's frd was with him.

If he had said the story was not properly reported, it would have been a saner thing. or the officer committed suicide.

apart from the above scenarios, it will be stupid for anyone to defend this story.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State by 2special(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
l don't think is a fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos / Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) / Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.