Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? (2069 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by timcurrant(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2010
there is this my friend that told me that a pregnant woman have emotions for him. i was just shocked. i don;t know what to tell him . pls tell me any useful advice nairalander

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 1102(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
HELL NO,
Are women finished in the market!!
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
Na 4 market u de catch ur own women?
@op Nope. Its disgustin.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
doctors recommend them to have sex to create space ,but its not good
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
More than disgusting, where in the baby papi?
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Omolola1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2010
so disgusting and irritating~
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2010
That's a desperate move, on her [/b]part to make, and on [b]his [/b]part to even consider it!

Women need to understand that they can't eat their cake and have it. You can't get knocked up and still be wanting to feel like you're still in the market.
For the duration of the belle, she had better handle her own business (if the father faded), drop load, prep up again, and [b]then
she can be considered as back in the game (though with serious mileage sha).
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by darkman200: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2010
C'mon guys! the question is "Can you date a pregnant woman?" and not "Can you f u c k a pregnant woman?"And what is wrong in dating a single pregnant woman? she is just a woman that is pregnant and pregnancies do not last forever, last i checked it was 9 months. If she is an awesome person , pregnancy does not change that and stop asking about baby papi- if baby papi is around, the question will not arise to begin with,  s h i t happens!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^darkman,

your way of reasoning is too low sorry if u find it out so disgustin, afterall the question didn't go like this "Can you date a single pregnant woman?" than thats different we already know she is single but how can you fall in into a relationship with a pregnant woman without asking about her baby papi first?¿¿

Besides it sounds so irritating dating a pregnant woman who's not carryin ur baby.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by mimon79(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2010
Nauseating Its almost like saying, giving head to a woman when she is menstrating, sad
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by phemmy88(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2010
Abomination! ! !
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^Real abomination lol, which kind ear my mama wan take hear dis upon the whole unmarried single ladies around d world.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by darkman200: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^darkman,

your way of reasoning is too low sorry if u find it out so disgustin, afterall the question didn't go like this "Can you date a single pregnant woman?" than thats different we already know she is single but how can you fall in into a relationship with a pregnant woman without asking about her baby papi first?¿¿

Besides it sounds so irritating dating a pregnant woman who's not carryin your baby.

I don’t understand your blab, go and learn how to spell correctly, your usage of English language is horrendous and full of grammatical mishap to the point that I can't make any sense of your blabbing
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by bigfather(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

I don’t understand your blab, go and learn how to spell correctly, your usage of English language is horrendous and full of grammatical mishap to the point that I can't make any sense of your blabbing

Grammar nor be my language. grin

darkman200:

C'mon guys! the question is "Can you date a pregnant woman?" and not "Can you f u c k a pregnant woman?"And what is wrong in dating a single pregnant woman? she is just a woman that is pregnant and pregnancies do not last forever, last i checked it was 9 months. If she is an awesome person , pregnancy does not change that and stop asking about baby papi- if baby papi is around, the question will not arise to begin with, s h i t happens!

Anyway, dating will always lead to Fkucing ! lipsrsealed
And besides,how did she get pregnant if there's no baby papi ? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 1102(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Real abomination lol, which kind ear my mama wan take hear dis upon the whole unmarried single ladies around d world.

hehehehehe.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by sexylogan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
mimon79:

Nauseating Its almost like saying, giving head to a woman when she is menstrating, sad
Seconded!!! angry
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^Big father,

Thank you o! abeg help me ask o!, cause it disgusts me seeing fools and immature ppl like darkman who never make use of their senses before posting here. I wonder maybe he use his brain in exchange of 5biscuits in a store because they way he talks shows he is senseless.

Darkman,

hey! Its obvious through way you talk shows you're inked_nerd no doubt but you need to grow up just because you had the opportunity to create multiple Ids here doesn't mean you should go crazy about it just to deceive kids like you here, dim wit.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by snowdrops(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

C'mon guys! the question is "Can you date a pregnant woman?" and not "Can you f u c k a pregnant woman?"And what is wrong in dating a single pregnant woman? she is just a woman that is pregnant and pregnancies do not last forever, last i checked it was 9 months. If she is an awesome person , pregnancy does not change that and stop asking about baby papi- if baby papi is around, the question will not arise to begin with,  s h i t happens!
the only sensible response. dont mind the haters man, they all think with their koko, and besides shows they have never lived outside thei village.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by snowdrops(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
big father:

Anyway, dating will always lead to Fkucing ! lipsrsealed

in what planet?
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Marhoski(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
@poster nooo,
due to the unborn child being senseless i will advice u not to
e.g 190 was being bleeped b4 given birth to and the d1ck that always hit his head caused his abnormal sense of reasoning.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 1102(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Marhoski(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
whats funny undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 1102(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Marhoski(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
u don turn to clown shey?
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by 1102(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Marhoski(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
191 joke apart, u need to tell me how u use dose stuff via yim
eh?? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by bigfather(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
snowdrops:

in what planet?

VENUS ! grin
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
Just passing by but this quite similar & reminds me of the movie "The Back-Up Plan" by Jennifer Lopez.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
A senseless man can only involve himself in this.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by no1madman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
people do it all d time.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by Tosinville(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
Who are the people if i may ask? I mean people you know.
Re: Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? by sohiemi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust / I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out / Your Work Or Girlfriend Which Do You Prefer To Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.