Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? (7999 Views)

Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by timcurrant(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
i want to know the sincere answers from the ladies, thought am a flat type. lol
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by 1102(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
I like them in-between,
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ew! well it kinda disgusting to some ladies i know seeing a guy with big butt.

Fo' real it isn't men thing.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by MOBO444(f): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2010
Porovided she can shake it.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by kcblast(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2010
Believe me,ladies are doing nothing with d buttocks(unlike how we men use to adore their's) rather they want d bulgy-front-thing,aight!
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
Eww @ 190 are you a lady? anyways @op the big bo0ty stuff is for ladies and itz nasty for men unless for ga.yg.ays
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by kcblast(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
REALITY101:

Eww @ 190 are you a lady? anyways @op the big bo0ty stuff is for ladies and itz nasty for men unless for ga.yg.ays
sometimes 190 use to surprise me.
Sure he's not a gay??
**almost farted**
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
lmao maybe he is just tyna be NL Chris Rock undecided
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 3:27am On Sep 12, 2010
Kc-blast,
man, you sounds weird? how you gon' see yourself with a large butt? Even i myself as a dude i dislike seeing men with big buttock cos it irritates lol, oh! lord of mercy since a dude can come up with this kinda topic some will start thinkin to grow b00bz too.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by InkedNerd(f): 3:54am On Sep 12, 2010
OP: Is this post targeted towards gay men or towards women? Or is it both?
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2010
Mehn bone yans, I keep my yansh game large and muscular.

If she wants a flat-backside she can go date a white guy.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by InkedNerd(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2010
2buff:

Mehn bone yans, I keep my yansh game large and muscular.

If she wants a flat-backside she can go date a white guy.

lol lol lol
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Yorubah(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2010
Men with big buttocks looks gay and looks attractive to gay people.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^abi o!, yorubah
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by phemmy88(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2010
Nairaland, Romance Gay Thread!

Guys run 4 your life(no your butts)
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2010
Dis gay tin na real sef? Haba! Holy ghost fire all gay 4 Nl.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^roflmao! shey na until them use vex catch you tear ur yansh wit his kondo na dat u go no say gay no be fake.

abi na make holy ghost fire burn their kondo.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2010
Kai, when men de in short supply 4 women. Dis is unfair na. Som go say dem b lesbian wen women neva reach we men 2 fccuk finish. Wetin una de do no go o. Mak una remeba say God de o.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by snowdrops(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
poster you wey be man, wetin concern you with another man yansh.

na you biko
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by 1102(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
kc-blast:

sometimes 190 use to surprise me.
Sure he's not a gay??
**almost farted**

im a woman for cryin out loud,
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Marhoski(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
190 stop all diz feminine stunts u pull, u seem to be gay(ish) nd am beginin to hate u angry
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by saintneo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
--190--:

im a woman for cryin out loud,
190 is now a tranny. he visited dr. cork for transgender surgery after several banning by moderators. currently, he is looking for both male and female partners.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ah, so any guy with big bottom now is gay You ppl really need orientation. Do you even know the meaning of gay? I doubt it. Go look it up in a dico, i mean the 2nd meaning, and reason.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by 1102(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
Marhoski:

190 stop all diz feminine stunts u pull, u seem to be gay(ish) nd am beginin to hate u angry

saintneo:

190 is now a tranny. he visited dr. cork for transgender surgery after several banning by moderators. currently, he is looking for both male and female partners.

Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Tosinville(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
^ i tot u're married? Why do u behave like stupid? No offence meant though
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by naijalee: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
i heard some people say that men with big buttocks can sex well and last longer in bed, is that so, guys?
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by sexylogan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
naijalee:

i heard some people say that men with big buttocks can sex well and last longer in bed, is that so, guys?
LMAO! That's a fu[i]cki[/i]ng lie! I've heard that from quite a few women but don't believe it for a second! grin
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
No mind dose set of pple jo. As if albino no b pesin pikin or human begin.
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by Omolola1(f): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
I like them average!
Re: Do You Like Men With Flat Buttocks Or Big Buttocks? by DrCork: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
TIMMMCURAANT!!!!! FINNALY, INTELLLIGENT TOPICK AT LAST, NICE ONE BRO!!!! wink

yea actually, its all about heavy duty Nyansh with Huge thigh and tick lip, Butshe must be light skin. tongue

Sadly, Nigeria babes are just Never not all that, but just manageable (no Oofience) undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Know How To Pet A Gurl. / Is it possible to marry without loving? / Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.